Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed one - Discussion Thread (Revealed! Spoilers!)

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    IMO after looking at the blanketed figure, it looks like it comes with a miniature figure (or it could possibly be extra accessories). But for some reason I keep thinking the figure might come with Odiphus?
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Since "The Unnamed One" is a Palpatine like character and TG is hiding his true appearance, means to me that he'll be a character we already know and the bio will flesh everything out. For example; "OMG who would have ever thought Dyalamug was such a supreme being"

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    At the panel, it seems etty clear that the unnamed one is not the actual character we're getting, but just another way to say "mystery figure" i.e. it will be a real character, not the unnamed one. I took a photo underneath the cloth and you can see regular he-man boots - actually, the vikor type. Maybe 200x He-man? Or maybe just a placeholder as I m sure toyguru wouldnt have brught the true mystery figure to the con .
    No his name is the Unnamed One. Confirmed in Pixel Dan's walk through. Scott said after 30 years we'll finally see what he looks like.

My money is on this being a humanised Trollan. I think it will be an evil, human style Orko, I reckon
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Found him on eBay. Not impressed!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    My thoughts:

The "love letter to the fans" part. I think what Toyguru is getting at is that this is a character mentioned way back in the final mini comic that many fans have wondered about for years, and now we will see him.

Everything I have watched or read seems to point towards him being a new character, so I highly doubt that it would be Eldor or Extendar or Oo-lar (ugh) or whatever. Now could it be Skeletor? That seems possible.

ToyGuru says that it will be have a lot of new tooling and two heads. I think that eliminates a Trollan like DC Orko or Gorpo or whatever.

I think the character in the case is a place holder, no way they would want to risk a slip up and reveal.

Finally...technically Standor will be released in 2013 at Comickazee, so he is technically not a 2014 figure.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    just terrible... i'm cancelling my sub

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    LOL. Nice
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Just some green dude

Nah, he's gotta be something cosmic like Horde Prime, or Standor.
    A Crocidilian reptile looking dude, that created the snakemen. I think he would look awesome. Obviously embellish a bit but that is defiantly on the right track. Just my opinion, but I would be happy with him as the unnamed one.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    This will be the Unnamed one. Anti-Eternia He-man. Seriously people it is him. Mark my words.

Attachment 86203
    That's just Faker in different clothes!!!

It's "Free-Zor Burn"!

It would be pretty awesome if, after all this time, it was Evil-Lyn. Would be a way to get that 2002 look into the line, that's for sure!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Court Magician
    Whatever the character will turn out to be, I believe in an amazing original sculpt delivered to us by the 4 HM. Therefore I am extremely hyped for this character.

Maybe his face will resemble that of the creature on the walls of the Snake Mountain playset? Guessing at this is always fun to do
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I just saw pixel dan's walkthrough with Scott and on top of what has already been said, (new tooling etc), i'd like to add that Scott says that people have been waiting 30 years to see what the unnamed one looks like so maybe the laser figures can be discarded since these were made in the late 80's
    Last edited by Arkangel; July 20, 2013 at 01:43pm.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Maybe his face will resemble that of the creature on the walls of the Snake Mountain playset? Guessing at this is always fun to do
    You know, there's a very interesting bit in the 1987 style guide about the Lords of Destruction whose spirits are imprisoned beneath Snake Mountain.

I can't afford a subscription, but I am going to be looking for a way to get a hold of the Unnamed One.

I'm thinking he'll have four arms like Procrustus. A King Hsss type torso you can swap and he'll come with an Earl Norem upper snake body.

If I had to guess, I would say It's a time traveling version of Evil Lyn... She already released the Horde and the Snakemen into Eternia... Like a snake/Evil Lyn hybrid...
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Hopefully it's Skeleteen.

Maybe The Unnamed One is going to be Laser Light Skeletor (if that is the ultimate NA Skeletor form as shown in the final Battle against He-man minicomic cover) in the MOTUC canon. That would explain the 2 heads: one just the skull and one cloaked skull.

That would explain the almost 100% new body parts (body, legs, arms, at least one of the heads..), it would take that spot a vintage character and could be a "love letter" as was a Skeletor variant not many had. He could even come with a "bone throne" (in this case, that would be the "love letter").

When King Hssss saw Skeletor in the original minicomic and Skelly offered his magic to help the Snakemen, Hssss thought "Magic? Hmmmm... Perhaps this is an emmisary from The Unnamed One who we serve". That implies that The Unnamed One is known for his magic powers, and even maybe could have a skull as head that guided Hssss to believe old Skelly was an emmisary of his Lord (same race?).

Even more than that, Skelly being The Unnamed One would mean He-Man would not kill Skeletor in the final battle. Maybe Skeletor is just imprissoned in a time rift, or send through a void portal or whatever. And while he cannot come back he just plan to conquer the universe in he time he is confined. That could be even the real reason why He-Man had to wear a disguise, in case he was seen by "The Unnamed One" (not just because of He-Ro or Grayskull).

However, I don't know if this unlikely thought would make me happy or I rather a new unknown character.
    Last edited by Vearn; July 20, 2013 at 08:39pm. Reason: grammar and clarifying

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Sh'gora is the Unnamed One!
    Mike Scabs

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    Here are my thoughts:
    =It could be any character just not named until we get it. Then the un-named one could be NA Skelly or such....
    =It could be The Unnamed One. The other part of Nordors spirit split by the Ancients according to the direction given by the 200X and modern bios. He has only been given a physical form so far in the MVC comic as a large glowing demon version of He-man trapped in the Shakaraan Crystal. That has potential to be a very cool figure if done translucent like Spirit of Hordak!

EDIT: FYI, for those not keeping track, Nordor was one of the Ancients that betrayed them so they split his 'spirit' in two. One part became The Un-named One who rallied the Snakemen, the other part became Horde Prime. It only makes sense that they would want to make the other after making one.
    I would love it if it was the Shakkaran Demon from the MVC comics! Plus. They could get a fourth use from Dragos wings!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Maybe it is the Tug-of-war guy? He is an Un-Named one.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I hope he turns out really frightening and evil looking, like with 50 eyes or something, lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Maybe it is the Tug-of-war guy? He is an Un-Named one.

Hopefully it's Skeleteen.
    Oh no! That must be it, because its still the most awful name there is.