Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC schedule from September onwards

MOTUC schedule from September onwards

So it appears this is the schedule...

September: Batros (Club FILMation); Jet Sled with Sky High (non-sub?)

October: Mantenna (Club Eternia, September figure but delayed); Lord Dactus (Club Eternia); Horde Troopers (Club Eternia quarterly item); Nepthu (Club FILMation); End of Wars weapons pack

Stan Lee’s Comicazi Exclusive Nov 1-3: Standor (figure based on Stan Lee's likeness, will be released on Mattycollector after the Comicazi event)

November: Geldor (Club Eternia); Sticker Sheet (Club Eternia); Sea Hawk (Club FILMation); Castle Grayskull (pre-order and DOS, non-sub); MOTUC stands (non-sub)

December: Plundor (Club Eternia); Strong-Arm (Club FILMation, renamed as Strong-Or)

January: Two-Bad (Club Eternia)

February: Glimmer (Club Eternia)

March: Hydron (Club Eternia); The Unnamed One (Club Eternia exclusive); Horde Empire map (Club Eternia exclusive)

2014 Quarterly item 1: Modulok

2014 Travelling Convention item: Goatman

2014 Mini-comic: He-Man vs Skeletor final battle

If you ignore Grayskull in November, then October is the most expensive month they could plan... two Club E figs, a Club F fig, a 2 pack so many will want multiples of, and a weapons pack... BRACE YOURSELVES!!!!

Forgive me for asking this, but I thought Rokkon & Stonedar were going to go on Mattycollector.com in September?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzac View Post
    Forgive me for asking this, but I thought Rokkon & Stonedar were going to go on Mattycollector.com in September?
    They'll be available at the beginning of August along with the other Mattel Sdcc exclusives.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Thanks for this, Jor-El. I was just trying to sort this all out.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

:(

As much as I want to this year, 2014 will be the first time I won't get a sub. Too many obligations. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up ones I truly want on DOS.
    Who has the Power?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

It's amazing Mattel is so bad at dispersing product. I'm now believing they do this for the sole purpose of ending the year strongly for their share holders. October through December is very expensive, and it is that way pretty consistently. I like heavy product months however and look forward to the giant boxes coming this fall. IMO Grayskull will be moved to December.

Heroic Warrior
    What is Augusts figures again?

Thanks this was helpful!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

August is Castaspella and Shokoti.

I am very confused about October! SO much! Those months are very tough with two subs.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

October and November will be the most expensive MOTUC months ever.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    August is Castaspella and Shokoti.

I am very confused about October! SO much! Those months are very tough with two subs.
    You and me both! Also, the Sky Sled pack in September is DOS only or does this ship to subscribers? And how do the weapon packs work, are they part of the subscription as well?

Sorry first year subscriber!

I rather not have to pay extra shipping for these items since we are pushing up a couple of very expensive months right around the holidays.

October is going to be crazy for me with NYCC and all that MOTUC goodness. I'm excited and scared at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRetro View Post
    You and me both! Also, the Sky Sled pack in September is DOS only or does this ship to subscribers? And how do the weapon packs work, are they part of the subscription as well?
    Day of Sale only, but I believe subscribers get a crack at them with the Early Access feature.

Finally got my checklist updated!! There really was a ton revealed! -> http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...page_id%3D9102

I think I have all the dates and accessories right. I haven't secured permission for a good pic of Sea Hawk or Strong-or yet, but everything else is pictured!
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Who else is sick of these overloaded months

??? October has Mantenna, Lord Dactys, Horde trooper 2 pack, Nepthu, and a weapons pack, ($165.00-ish for subbers, and even more for non-subbers, good luck building that army ; ) and the very next month is castle Greyskull as well as 2 figures ($300.00-$350.00-ish depending on when you pre-ordered and if you subbed, add $4.00 if you didn't sub). This always kills me. It seems so insensitive, and almost sinister. Why does Mattel insist on making it so difficult for fans to afford this line? Yes I'm aware that we "know what we're getting into", and "October is heavy because of one re-distributed figure" but it's all in two months that include Greyskull's release. It's just incredibly frustrating. I guess I just needed to vent, and see if I'm the only one who feels this way.

Widget
    I don't think you are the only only who feels this way. November is going to be a very expensive month. It would have been nice to have Oct and Dec be light on our wallets. There are a lot of amazing products coming down the line, just sad to know many of us may end up having to pick and choose what we can buy and then hope that we can find what we missed out on another time during the year.

No, I definitely see your point. Mattel does tend to pile things on at the end of the year. I know people are spending a bit more in November and December, but usually they're spending less on themselves and so money for personal expenses is tighter. With the sub, folks obviously know what's coming cost wise (if not exactly what months they'll have to pay) but getting slammed with multiple product in a month, especially for those with more than one sub, definitely is a bit rough.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Yeah...150 month...wife is gonna flip out. Glad I'm passing on the castle. Hoping there isn't a must have mini sub next year...lol

The Horde troopers and castle are going to kill me. There is no way I will EVER let Castle Grayskull go by, though.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Yeah...150 month...wife is gonna flip out. Glad I'm passing on the castle. Hoping there isn't a must have mini sub next year...lol
    It's almost $300 for me. Followed by CG the next month! Socking extra money away now.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this schedule.

I have some real concerns with the way Mattel has distributed the product here. Nobody loves getting a ton of stuff all at once more than me. But October and November are going to be insane to navigate through. I have four club Eternia subs and two Filmation subs plus three Castles! That doesn't even include the extra Horde Troopers I want, the Jet Sled and the Weapons pack. I may actually have to break tradition as a completist here. Mattel needs to spread this out a little better. I really don't want to be saddled with this much going on. My biggest complaint is these Horde Troopers... They would be perfect for a month like September when there is no Club Eternia figure. That way we could all jump in here and buy a butt load of these guys and do some real army building. But instead, I have to deal with $250 dollars of product BEFORE I get to the Horde Troopers. I'm seriously considering dumping Dactus(4 subs) and Nephthu (2 subs) just so I can get thru the month and maybe pick up an extra Horde Trooper 2 pack. Dactus just doesn't fit in for me and while Nephthu is Filmation, he's not in my top 25 at all. Mattel really needs to look at what they can do here. I've done my part to help the line but they can't bury me. And if that weren't enough, in November I get Geldor x 4 and Sea Hawk x2 plus three Castle Grayskulls. Thankfully I've saved up, but that's going to be a $1000 dollar month! It's going to be awesome but I wish this was spread out more.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    October is going to be crazy for me with NYCC and all that MOTUC goodness. I'm excited and scared at the same time.
    Yeah that is exactly how I feel. Mantenna slipping a month really hurts.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    ??? October has Mantenna, Lord Dactys, Horde trooper 2 pack, Nepthu, and a weapons pack, ($165.00-ish for subbers, and even more for non-subbers, good luck building that army ; ) and the very next month is castle Greyskull as well as 2 figures ($300.00-$350.00-ish depending on when you pre-ordered and if you subbed, add $4.00 if you didn't sub). This always kills me. It seems so insensitive, and almost sinister. Why does Mattel insist on making it so difficult for fans to afford this line? Yes I'm aware that we "know what we're getting into", and "October is heavy because of one re-distributed figure" but it's all in two months that include Greyskull's release. It's just incredibly frustrating. I guess I just needed to vent, and see if I'm the only one who feels this way.
    I'm with you on this. It's been well known that the Horde Troopers are generally the most desired army builder pack that many people are likely planning to buy several extra packs of (probably more so than the Palace Guards and Snakemen). And what do they do?... release them only one month before the nearly $300 Castle Grayskull (when tax and shipping are factored in) during a month that is already rather overloaded to begin with!

The phrase 'what are they thinking?' doesn't even begin to do this justice. Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that we don't yet know for sure if the 2014 sub is going forward, I'd rather they be heald off until then. Heck, push them back but still habe them considered part of the 2013 sub... just a 'delayed release.'

This really wasn't planned out well at all.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post

Yikes!!!! I have 33 subs coming so October is going to be BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    Okay, I'm seeing Sky High with the Sky Sled listed in both September and October. Does anyone know for sure which month it is?
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin