Thread: "T2" is 25

Heroic Warrior

"T2" is 25

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV7-MJwUBw

Wish I saw it in cinema back then
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I saw this when it was originally in the theaters! I had a Terminator 2 bookbag in school that year. Collected the trading cards. And had some of the Kenner figures.

kenner-1992-toy-fair-catalog-terminator-2.jpg

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    I can't believe it's been 25 years since it came out. I remember the action figures I had the battle damage version
    Etheria will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread He-Man View Post
    [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV7-MJwUBw[/url]

Wish I saw it in cinema back then
    I watched it on cinemas pretty much at the premiere, and I was glad at that time that there wasn´t spoilers regarding who was the "good" Terminator till pretty much you watch the movie. There were slim hints that Arnold was the good guy, but it wasn't a sure deal by the trailers.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I saw this when it was originally in the theaters! I had a Terminator 2 bookbag in school that year. Collected the trading cards. And had some of the Kenner figures.

kenner-1992-toy-fair-catalog-terminator-2.jpg
    OMG! i was 10 years old when this came out and saw it 5 times with 2 times with my mom, 2 with my mom and 1 with my uncle as i had nearly all the stuff like toys, t-shirt, cards, comic adaptation etc. and played the arcade games/pinball games and got the movie on video for Christmas that year. Such a masterpiece of sci-fi filmmaking.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Saw it in the theaters at the time. Enjoyed it. Perhaps the press I saw was different, but at the time everything I saw advertising the film made it pretty clear that there was 2 Terminators and that the Arnold one was a good guy.

If I had a dollar for everytime I saw the footage of liquid Terminator oozing into that helicopter seat or hiding as a checkerboard floor covering, I'd be a bazillionare.

Saw the directors cut a couple of weeks back (rewatching all the films, one a week) and liked some of the additional scenes but found I had more issues with certain specific plot elements than I did 25 years ago.