Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Batman / Superman Movie Thread (Dawn of Justice)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    "The word" is being spread cause the movies are good. Marvel has made movies that appeal to not only comic fans but the general public and they did it without butchering their characters
    Yeah.. just a bit I want revenge man!

anyway are you speaking of Phase 1? 'cos before that era most of the marvel movies sucked, and that a fact any nerd cant deny. You know, I really think has been a combination of both political/economical affairs thereby the chance to use talented artists for the scripts, direction, cinematography and so on plus Stan Lee is immortal, right? , I do really think he's been very crucial to most of the choices for Phase 1 and possibly 2. Unfortunately Standor will only have a piece of his adoptive father's empire LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    "Serious and dark tone" as you put it, does not equal adult-oriented. You can have humor and still be serious and not "kiddie." While GOTG was clearly done with satire and humor on purpose with great success I might add ( #1 grossing film in 2014 ) , clearly other films like Iron Man 1 were not. They had some minor humor but the movie itself has a very serious tone.
    I bet you grew up reading 90's comics.
    Gotcha! comics and cartoons off course!
    Anyway Iron Man 1 is still a great film per se, they did a mess in 2 and 3 (what heck happened to Mandarin??? marvel still need to explain me )
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    Gotcha! comics and cartoons off course!
    Anyway Iron Man 1 is still a great film per se, they did a mess in 2 and 3 (what heck happened to Mandarin??? marvel still need to explain me )
    They did explain Mandarin. It was done in the Marvel One-Shot All Hail The King.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor