Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Batman / Superman Movie Thread (Dawn of Justice)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    http://www.deadline.com/2014/08/batm...arner-bros-dc/

It looks like WB really is afraid of Marvel and the little old mouse.
    afraid or not.. i would have moved it also.. why even bother having two big films on the same day? i never got that. i rather move it and get all the money another weekend. CA 2 was awesome, but if both films would have opened on the same day.. i would have watch BvS first, then CA 3.

We have B n Sups for the first time on film, whom is gonna pass that up first?! i'm not that's for sure. I'm looking forward to it, but i will add that if this epic duo movie is kinda ok like MOS.. i want ZACH S OUT!!!! grrr..

WB.. offer NOLAN or some other huge director 100 million dollars to direct JL

i wont be suprised if BvS is moved to x-mas 2015. March is off for WB to release a HUGE movie like BvS, u think? i guess they want all the media to report.. THIS IS THE BIGGEST OPENING IN THE MONTH OF MARCH EVER! 300 MILLION OPENING WEEKEND
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    CA 2 was awesome, but if both films would have opened on the same day.. i would have watch BvS first, then CA 3.

We have B n Sups for the first time on film, whom is gonna pass that up first?! i'm not that's for sure.
    I'm looking forward to Captain America 3 more. I find Marvel's movies a lot more enjoyable, and i'm growing a little tired of DC's "dark & gritty" live action films. If Batman V Superman gets glowing reviews i'll go & see it, but after Man of Steel (and recent comments made by David Goyer) i'm not sure the folks in charge "get" the source material.

I'd like to watch a fun movie from DC again. IMO, there hasn't been one since the Burton Batman films.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    i wont be surprised if BvS is moved to x-mas 2015.
    That would place it up against Star Wars VII. Not gonna happen.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm happy with the date, as we'll get to see it sooner!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    WB: We Blinked.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Good for WB, to end the measuring contest. Yes, it will give some of the Marvelites some bizarre satisfaction that WB wasn't willing to divide the weekend, but ultimately, WB's making the smart move.

I'm very excited to hear more about what these other movies in their slate will be. Now that it's looking more and more like an actual Justice League movie will become a reality, it's starting to really catch my interest.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."