Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword secret accessory? - But are the colors correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    markatisu seemed to hint at Madame Razz and Broom too on Facebook a few days ago, but not necessarily in connection with the Mystery Figure.
    I still think she's one of the quarterly items. Maybe Madame Razz, Broom and Filmation Kowl are the Q2 $38 oversized? If she comes with a flight stand I can totally see her at $30 and Kowl for $8. Perhaps we will get Loo-Kee in a similiar way?

I honestly do not think Razz is the mystery figure. They would be crazy to do that as revealing her as the sub exclusive would surely sell more subs? Besides I thought the unnamed one hadn't been seen before and so is a brand new character?

Cool we are getting Blade! Now we just need Gwildor!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Finally, some love for the '87 Movie. I know that first and foremost he's a vintage character, but I hope they've somehow managed to acquire the rights to the movie characters. I really want a 'God' skeletor and Karg as well!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Most likely Madame Razz and Broom will be the CLUB ETHERIA exclusive sub figure to start the 6 figure POP line in the latter half of 2014...
    You know what... Toyguru keeps stating he isn't sure whether Huntara will be 2014 or 2015...if the 2014 sub goes through that is... remember the Filmation sub was only greenlit when the 2013 sub made it to 135% What if the plan was to slot Huntara into a mini 6 figure Club Etheria sub if she won the vote? That's why Scott can't confirm if she's 2014 or 2015 as that all depends how well the main 2014 sub sells in order to get the POP mini sub greenlit. If the main sub goes through, but not over the 100% minimum then Huntara will likely be a 2015 figure (since the POP mini sub won't get the go ahead) At this point the main line must have been costed out so I'm thinking Huntara or Masque would be part of another mini sub...

So maybe Madame Razz will be the fully tooled figure in a mini POP sub. They would just need to make the other 5 easy tools to compensate (Huntara, Spinnerella, Perfuma, Double Trouble and Peekablue)
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Blade would be raelly welcome. I really can't wait for all three movie figures.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Didn't they model Adora's pistol after Teela's movie pistol? Maybe acquiring the rights to weapons isn't necessary.

So psyched for Blade, but I wonder if they'll have to change his name, Marvel has Blade on lock.

Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    One step closer to god skeletor!
    This would be so awesome!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANAT View Post
    Didn't they model Adora's pistol after Teela's movie pistol? Maybe acquiring the rights to weapons isn't necessary.

So psyched for Blade, but I wonder if they'll have to change his name, Marvel has Blade on lock.

This would be so awesome!
    New Name : Sharp Edge. lol

I want these guys to look at movie as possible!
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Warrior
    Wonder if they could get away with calling him something like General Blade. Marvel may have "Blade" but they obviously don't have every permutation of the word, as things like Beyblade (or however it's spelled) prove.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Yessssss! Been waiting for Blade for years!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

been waiting for this breakthrough in ages!!! I don't feel like we're going to be disappointed or misleaded by this hint, this belongs to BLADE! and he is happening soon !!!

MOVIE FIGUUUUURES !!

YES!

Blade wont have to be named Blade... if he is in a Bounty Hunter 2-pack...
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Hopefully they can come up with something better than Blade-Or if they can't use just Blade

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Awesome if it's Blade. Not the first movie figure I want, prefer Saurod, but happy to finally get a movie figure.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Ha, wouldn't it be amazing if Madam Razz was the Unnamed One?! She IS ancient!
    No that would be incredibly lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    Does this mean that Mattel has acquired the rights to the '87 movie? Since they can do a movie-accurate sword?
    Nope they can make the 3 figures that they previously made in the vintage line.

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    could we finally be getting movie rights???? ... im praying its a yes!!! ...
    No way, with the line winding down that would be an complete waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    It would be cool IF Madame Razz does turn out to be "The Unnamed One" since she is pretty old AND her spells usually do get messed up all the time. Maybe the Snakemen were a mistake, but since Madame Razz is so sweet she wouldn't/couldn't destroy or un-do her spell killing off these creatures. Would be a dream if she turns out to be the exclusive, but I'm sure she's coming within the next two years, so I'll live if she isn't.

Bring on the movie figures. Can't wait for Saurod and Gwildor too.
    Or it would not be cool..... I would be completely disappointed with her being "The Un-named One" if the sub exclusive was her they should have announced it. This Un-Named One better be a character never seen before, it would be stupid if it iss a known character because they could have let us know who it really was then. The figure is supposed to be an incentive to subscribe, if it's her my incentive would be minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I still think she's one of the quarterly items. Maybe Madame Razz, Broom and Filmation Kowl are the Q2 $38 oversized? If she comes with a flight stand I can totally see her at $30 and Kowl for $8. Perhaps we will get Loo-Kee in a similiar way?

I honestly do not think Razz is the mystery figure. They would be crazy to do that as revealing her as the sub exclusive would surely sell more subs? Besides I thought the unnamed one hadn't been seen before and so is a brand new character?

Cool we are getting Blade! Now we just need Gwildor!
    I don't know if she would help sell subs? Certainly wouldn't entice me to buy more subs. I think I'm dropping back next year anyway.

"I've been waiting a long time for this!!"
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 10.18.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    very important discover

The colors of the sword are wrong!
    As you can see from the screencaps, the colors are completely different!

Just read what the owner of the Blade sword told me:
    The sword was repainted for Higlander, the TVseries, charity auction and Anthony signed it for that as well. It's one of only 2 Blade hero sword still existing and boot were given to Anthony de Longis (the Blade Actor) after he finished shooting the MOTU movie. One is in good condition and still in his hands. He takes it to conventions sometimes. The other one had the chrome chipped off and the black stones fell off. He gave it to the Higlander charity auction where he appears 3 times with different characters. The sword sold there and where later offered by screenused 2 times. I was the winning bidder on it the last times and thanks to the help of Anthony and a lot of screencaps I was able to restore the sword again like it appears in the movie...just silver with black details and black gems.You can see it on my website together with a lot of other original MOTU movie props.
    I had all this informations from Anthony de Longis directly......so it's 100% proof.
    Martin Ruffer, http://www.alienmarine2000.com/
    That's the restored sword:
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Blade wont have to be named Blade... if he is in a Bounty Hunter 2-pack...
    There won't be a regular sized 2 pack in the sub, unless it comes at a discounted price (yeah right), and I doubt there will be a Movie 2 pack outside of the sub.

This is very exciting news. Blade in Classics form will be amazing.

Heroic Warrior
    Although I'm not a fan, it's great that Mattel are finally including a MOTU "movie" based action figure in MOTUC. It's been a long time coming for fans of the original live-action movie!

Is the name "Blades" trademarked by anyone?
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Wow! Blade!

Can't wait to get him. He was one of those vintage figures I wanted but never got.

Matty posted a picture of the sword on facebook.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by philco_3 View Post
    Hmm...that's actually a pretty cool name

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Blade!?!?!??!

Yes!!!!

Yes!!!

Yes!!!

Maybe there's a difference between the "hero" prop and some of the action props? Which might account for differences in color? Because there's this:

Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 6.50.30 PM.pngScreen shot 2013-07-21 at 6.50.58 PM.png
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by philco_3 View Post
    Hasbro used it for a Protectobot back in 1986, so they've probably held onto it if it's trademarkeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Wonder if they could get away with calling him something like General Blade.
    There's precedent for this. He's referred to as such in Issue #12 of the Star Comic.

I wonder if we'll get a toy prototype head as an alternate?