Thread: motuc custom king heman

motuc custom king heman

here is a custom king he man I didn't like the one that came out and he's like 100 bucks so i said i would make me one so here is mine tell me what you think

here is a bio

so after adam's dad passing away adam became king he man so with skeletor being defeated he man had both halves of the power sword so he did not make them in to one sword he made them in to a sword like no one in eternia had ever seen it was the good half and the bad half so when his son dare has it he can tell who is friend or foe so now with king he man without a sword of power to help him he has come to use the ram stone and the Amulet marzo had so now he can fight with out his power sword the one that man-at-arms made him des good but over the years it just cant keep up so he got the ram stone and marzo amulet to help him out in times of need

Amazing work! I prefer this to the original! I looks like a step forward from NA and a homage to He-Ro with a Filmation twist. The Marzo parts are cool too!

yes that's what I was going for you seen what I was going for good I did not know if ppl would see it