Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 51

Looking To Trade Your Spare SDCC Rokkon & Stonedar?

Thread: Looking To Trade Your Spare SDCC Rokkon & Stonedar?

Looking To Trade Your Spare SDCC Rokkon & Stonedar?

I would love to avoid Matty next month and score a Rokkon & Stonedar set from someone who may have picked up an extra set over the weekend. If you have a set still mint in package, and would like to trade, I would do any three of the following MOC figures for your Rokkon & Stonedar:

The Goddess
    Evil-Lyn (The Original burst on package)
    Faker (The Original burst on package)
    Stratos (The Original burst on package)
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I have one, but I am looking for Sorceress, Stinkor, and a few of the weapons paks mostly.