Thread: Icer Custom Weapons

Icer Custom Weapons

This is more a weapons custom than a figure custom. I thought Icer's big icicle shillelagh was kind of lame, so I gave him some new weapons, including a good old fashioned freeze ray (courtesy of Spymonkey).

Icer 1.jpg

Icer 2.jpg

Icer Freeze!.jpg
    Last edited by Odie1Knobe; July 23, 2013 at 08:30pm.

Pretty cool! Icer & Strongarm were my favorites from Filmation...
    Last edited by Megalodon; July 23, 2013 at 08:36pm.

Snappy Threader
    Very cool. I love those weapons...

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Love all the weapons, not sure about the shield though.

Thank you for all the compliments. I actually made the weapons a long time before I got Icer.

For the curious, I picked up the Spymonkey Frost armory pack and applied some model paints. At first I did the sword hilt and shield in metallic artic blue (for obvious reasons) like the gun, but that seemed to wash out the blue on the blade and shield spikes, even being transluscent. Then I put on some pearl white and found a winner. The transluscent blues now popped, there are spots where the blue undercoat bleeds through to give it a nice frosty look. I touched up the hilt jewels with blue and "viola!"

The gun came from a close combat pack, augmented by armory pack parts. I painted it artic blue metallic and accented with silver.

I have some more weapons that I made up, but as they are not for any specific characters, I'm not sure where to post them. I know there is a Spymonkey thread so I may be sending pics there. Anywho, thanks again for the compliments. I appreciate it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Im waiting for someone to come along & make an ice spear, ice ax & some cool ice armor
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Im waiting for someone to come along & make an ice spear, ice ax & some cool ice armor
    Someone made an ice axe. They put it on the Icer figure discussion thread.