Thread: Help to an international subrscriber who need a united states based shipping pal???

Help to an international subrscriber who need a united states based shipping pal???

Hi there,
    since I can't afford to buy a subscription shipped to my place, because of the high customs and fees, Im currently looking for a united states base orger that can help me have my 2014 sub!
    Here's the plan: I will subscribe with my personal information but YOURS SHIPPING ADDRESS with the quarterly method, then you will ship the figures loose to me once theyll arrive to you.
    If you're willing to get through 2014's subscription and you're a big heart man just pm's me and we will arrange the thing!
    Obviously there will be some presents for the guy that's going to help me with this (and by presents I mean figures)

thanks
    P

Widget

what would ya wanna give upfor helping you out my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    Hi there,
    since I can't afford to buy a subscription shipped to my place, because of the high customs and fees, Im currently looking for a united states base orger that can help me have my 2014 sub!
    Here's the plan: I will subscribe with my personal information but YOURS SHIPPING ADDRESS with the quarterly method, then you will ship the figures loose to me once theyll arrive to you.
    If you're willing to get through 2014's subscription and you're a big heart man just pm's me and we will arrange the thing!
    Obviously there will be some presents for the guy that's going to help me with this (and by presents I mean figures)

thanks
    P
    what would you want to give up for helping ya out my friend?. let me know