Thread: more motu customs hord stridor thunderbolt stridor and sandshark with gator driver

more motu customs hord stridor thunderbolt stridor and sandshark with gator driver

here is some custom me and my wife did she did the thunderbolt stridor and the sand shark this is her first time to make customs so hope u guys like them she was like don't put I did then and I ask y she is like if the suck I don't wont to know lol i think there good for a first time custom i told her but here they are

then sand shark with gator here is a little on him

he is a river and marsh keeper and one day moss man seen him and said where merman has the ocean he could one day think of coming up in to the rivers and marshes and taking over them so now moss man got gator to help him but just as gator was going back to him home merman had tried to
    take over gators home land with skeletors land shark and he hit his home land and but with moss man and gator they stop him but gator said he would
    never let merman get in to the lake rivers of eternia again so the masters now have a water master

for got the pic lol

wow no coments on them well I was hoping to see if ppl like them owell

I love Rio's Horse!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

yes my wife said that if he was was cowboy he need a horse so she did him up it was here first custom I told here if u coke up with a custom then you got to make it lol but it tuned out killer glade u like it

no one like the sandshark

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    These are all awesome customs!

But whatever you do, do Not put your sand shark (which is a repainted land shark) in any actual sand. It's not good for the vehicle, and I know this from my own childhood experience of playing with my land shark in a sand box!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

O ok i did not know that well if i did that my wife would kill me she did most the
    Work on that one i would get killed lol so it well be a look at custom lol

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Excellent work on all of them
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

thanks guys me and my wife love making custom she help me pic stuff out for them and I told her she need to make some she was like no way what if they don't like them and I sad you all are killer on here no body would say bad stuff on here and now she see how u all like her stuff she is happy and wants to help even more cool its cool to make it a team custom thank you all for the great words

i just saw these. bro, these are some of your best customs to date. the colors are solid and coordinate very well. great work here my friend.
    btw, if you're on facebook, i'd like to ad you there.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

man coming from you that so killer to here and yes i do is https://www.facebook.com/wildcats69 that's my facebook page
    and thanks again for the good words

Awsome work!
    Great reading you did these with your wife!
    The customs look verry clean and you can tell you took your time painting these customs with great eye for detail. The Landshark is my personal fav but Gator is a excellent runner up. The armor realy pops with the chozen colors.
    The only thing I have to mark as a minor for me are the actual pic's. They are a bit gritty and dark, hope it's just because it was night and taken with a Phone or something like that cause I hope to see some more customs in the future without the gritty effect.
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

man thanks my wife well be happy to read this out she is hook now on doing customs with me now lol she ask all the time now when we can do more we are working on more right now so keep a eye open for more thanks all who have posted for the kind words you all have put thanks the grafter team

Snappy Threader
    Excellent work! They are all really nice.

Heroic Warrior
    again, you have such a talent for repurposing a lot of the vintage items. The colors that you use work really well. keep it up

thanks guys I love the old stuff I hate to not see it on here much I love the new stuff to but from the kid in me the old motu well have a big spot in my heart when it come to customs