Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BIG LOTS Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Widget
    Hi,

Looking for
    Leech
    Thunder Punch He-Man

I don't have anything to trade but am willing to pay $15 plus shipping for each.

Thanks
    Last edited by neon2102; September 23, 2013 at 05:21pm. Reason: updated want list

Shecky can you remove the BG Teela from my entry, as I traded her for a Snout Spout. I do still have an unflocked ears Moss Man for anyone interested. thanks!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Court Magician
    Shecky could you please add that my x3 Adoras have been traded and i now have a total of x6 Icsrius's for trade for any other figure. I need em all. I might even do a 2 for one to get what i need.

Widget
    Shecky,

Can you update my wants. I was able to secure a Moss Man, Clawful, Man-e-Faces & Grizzlor over the weekend from board members.

SHECKY:
    remove He-ro, Beastman and Tri-klops from my wanted list........I still need Stinkor, whiplash,webstor and the asian guy with the big golden hand...palace guards, mekanek too.... I guess that's it for the momment..... thanks in advance!

Widget
    Hi Shecky,

Could you please remove 1 Adora and the Count Marzo from mine list have I traded those figures with a fellow orger.

Thanks

need a battle ground teela can some one help. mine got eaten by my dog. it looks like she had been put in a grinder so if some one could help that would be killer. thanks

Widget
    Hi All,

New member here. Looking for BG Teela, Orko/Adam, and King Grayskull. I have Mo-larr vs Skeletor to trade.

Thanks a lot.

Have a Megator.....looking for Demo-man or TP He-man.

neon2102:
    I don't want to sound rude or anything like that...... but it's kinda dificult to find one Heman thunderpunch figure for $15.00.... even when they just cost $10.00 in Biglots!....
    Collectors....keep those figures..and resale them on ebay..... I notice that unfortunately....

I wish to buy one for that price too.... it's only my honest comment....wish you the best dude!!

I no longer have Megator available, But do have an Adora MOC and Sy-Clone MOC available
    I no longer need Marzo or Snout Spout. I have aquired both.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Kevin kosse heads

Updated .

Widget
    Thanks. But with the help of collectors on this forum, I've gotten the rest of the BL figs I was looking for at that price. Hopefully someone has an extra lying around and can help out. Good luck finding one as well.

Court Magician
    Hello looking for TP He Man, King Gray Skull and Buzzoff. Secondary wants: Faceless one, Man e Faces, Gizzlor, Icarius, Snout Spout and Leech!

Mars Base Division ae_productions's Avatar
    SHECKY:

Can you update my section on the first page?

HAVES:
    Will do a 2 for 1 (or depending on a figure a 3 for 1) for these:
    Megator (2 left), Icarus (4 left), Moss Man w/White Mailer (4 left), Snout Pout w/ White Mailer (3 left), Adora (3 left), Sy-Klone (1 left), Marzo (1 left).

ALSO HAVE: (1 for 1 trade)
    Man-E-Faces, Catra, Orco w/Prince Adam (and He-Man Head) 2 pack, Battleground Teela

WANTS:
    (will do a 2 or 3 for 1 trade for one of these):
    King Grayskull, Thunderpunch He-Man, Trap Jaw, Demo-Man, Buzz Off, Leech, Hordak, Vykron, Chief Carnivus, Keldor

Will also trade for other non-Big Lots MOTUC or 200x figures.

Thanks!

Court Magician
    Cross off Faceless One, Icarius and Snout Spout for me!

Widget
    Please remove Adora and BG Teela from my needs and Buzz Off from my haves.Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I don't know if you've seen this thread, but a fellow board member's apartment blew up, and he lost ALL of his posessions. Miraculously no people were hurt, and here is the thread:

http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...ng-Blows-Up!!!

As you can see, several other board members have stepped up to donate to him, and since people are finding a lot of figures for so cheap, I thought it might be worth it to post this here in case anyone else has any extras--thanks very much!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Widget
    Shecky,

Please remove BG Teela from my wants. I'm still looking for an Adam/Orko or King Grayskull though.

Got rid of my Megator. Sti ll looking for Demo and TP.

Updated .

@He-Dad,

Just so you didn't think I removed you from the list completely, I moved you from the 'Haves' (in green) down to the 'Wants' (in red) as you are now only looking for items and no longer have anything to sell/trade .

Regards,
    Victor P.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Updated .

@He-Dad,

Just so you didn't think I removed you from the list completely, I moved you from the 'Haves' (in green) down to the 'Wants' (in red) as you are now only looking for items and no longer have anything to sell/trade .

Regards,
    Victor P.
    No problem....thanks Victor!

hi first major post ,from UK love MOTU He Man got my originals sadly got none of the new classics as its to expensive to import them to uk but would like some, He Man /skeletor mainly, so if any is for sale i can pay by pay pal
    Many thanks in sdvance

@Shecky - Update

I've acquired Megator and Adora.

For MOTUC I've currently got for trade: Megator, Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor, Orko/Adam (x2), and Icarius (with access to at least 10 more of those :/)

Still after all else I've listed and many more.

Have a Demo-man with the mailer (it has some damage on the flap, though). $20 shipped in the continental U.S., +$4.00 to Canada. SOLD
    Last edited by Nekk-ra; October 17, 2013 at 06:18pm. Reason: sold
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!