Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 362

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2013

  1. #1
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,377

    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2013


    Welcome to the Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread for July 2013!

    Toyguru's Recent Posts on Mattycollector.com's Forum

    Like last year, instead of posting EVERY little thing in it's own post, I'll gather them ALL the relevant MOTUC Ask Matty postings here. Keep checking for updates! The old threads are ancient history and won't be updated anymore. This is the new spot until next month.

    As always, I'll put the most recent news up first, while the old news is down the bottom.

    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread I
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread II
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread September 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread October 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread November 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread December 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread January 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread February 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread March 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread April 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread May 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread July 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread August 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread September 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread October 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread December 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread January 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread February 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread March 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread April 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread May 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread June 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread August 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread September 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC Mini-Comic Q&A Thread 2012 (SPOILERS)
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread October 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread November 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread December 2012
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread January 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread February 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread March 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread April 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread May 2013
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread July 2013

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW STUFF!!!

    Castle Grayskull Box

    Is any chance for those who pre-ordered castle grayskull get a sneak peak at the boxart before SDCC?

    Dont need to be all of it if you dont want to... just little pieces like you did with mosquitor and castle grayskull.

    Is this even possible?

    You can seen it first at preview night hanging behind the castle model in our booth!
    Can You Give Us An Update On Tiered Stands?

    We haven't heard nor seen much about those Grayskull tiered stands that were shown off quite some time ago. Any news on when/if we can still expect these and at what price point?

    For the full scoop come to our fan panel at Sdcc Friday July 19 at 11:00 in room 25abc!
    Follow-up about the Nepthu results

    My question wasn't really answered, per se. I understand about the "spreading characters" out strategy, but that wasn't the point of my post at all, ie. just a smoke-screen answer completely ignoring the obvious point of my post. I just wanted to know why you stated that this particular character (Nepthu) was highly requested and said this was factual when I showed you facts from the Org and here on these very forums that indicated otherwise. How does Nepthu only garnering 5 total votes after 3 and a half years, and on top of that only being mentioned 45 times in posts in the MOTU Classics forum of this very site indicate per your very words that he's a highly requested character and mentioned a ton on the boards?

    For what it's worth, and this goes back to your answer about the "spreading out" strategy, I have no problems whatsoever with Nepthu being in the line, I really don't, and if his Egyptian motif could tie-in to a 200x Classic-ized Sorceress somehow (hint-hint), that would be excellent Smiler ! But to say one thing that's completely untrue when the facts show otherwise...... Again, I thank you for your time, and wish you a great day!

    Honestly, I'm not going to get into a "figure a" is more popular than figure b. especially over unannounced or unconfirmed rumored figures. Not every figure choice will be for every customer.

    But to get the straight scoop come to our fan panel Friday July 19 at 11:00 in room 25abc.
    When are rumors not rumors?

    I understand the position that you're in Scott with people at your throat at the moment, but perhaps it would be better to phrase things a bit more tactfully? We are just about to head to SDCC shortly and it would bode well for ALL of the fans (including you) to do as much as possible to keep a positive atmosphere going surrounding the sub.

    Also- I'm not sure if you were aware or not but pictures have already leaked of Nepthu with his bird buddy and ankh and the Bow boots so yeah.

    A rumor is not a rumor when it is announced by Mattel officially. Some rumors over the years have been spot on, others so far off you need a new map!
    2014-15: Eras Included?

    You've mentioned recently vintage MOTU, vintage POP, key NA, and Filmation are scheduled for the new roadmap. Any figures in the new roadmap from:

    -200X
    -vintage mini comics
    -prototypes (Eldor, Darius, Mara, etc)

    Not looking for specific names, just wondering if anyone from those eras are included.

    Without giving away the barn, quite a few "Eras" will be included in the 2 year wrap up. There will be a few surprises!
    SDCC Vote Prototypes

    It's been said in the past that it can take up to a year or so to get a figure ready for production, does that mean that these characters (Lord Masque & Huntara) have been in the works and have prototypes, and will attendees get to see the prototypes before casting their votes?

    Nope. Protypes have not been done. The vote will determine who moves forward to that stage.
    Question for ToyGuru... Please answer?

    Hi Scott you mentioned that you had both Huntara & Lord Mask costed out but found you couldn't squeeze both into the sub thus the SDCC vote.

    Ok since both figures were costed out that means you know just what would come with each figure accessory wise.

    Since only one of them is going to get made first, can you please tell us what each character is planned to come with? ie two heads,weapons etc? since both figures have already been costed out

    The 2013 fan choice candidates were pre costed out. Huntara and Masque have not.
    SDCC MattyPalooza Panel Question

    Hi Scott is Mattel planning to do a live video feed for the 2013 SDCC MattyPalooza Panel so that those of us who are not able to attend SDCC can see the reveals as they happen?

    No, but most of the slides from the panel will be up on our news section on the Monday after the show.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RECENT STUFF!!!

    Message to Toyguru : RESPECT, SIR...

    Rumors about Plundor and Nepthu are true or false, I would be happy to have these characters in my collection. Especially Plundor because he was in a Masters of the Universe's book when I was a kid. So, essential to me! As Madame Razz, or Kittrina, or General Sunder. (By the way, thank you again for Icer! He is my favorite.)

    Your job is not easy, so I say thank you. You are always in sight, and with the Internet today, people think we can all afford. This is unbearable. At the time, there were toys in our stores, we knew anything, it was a surprise when the product was available, and we were glad. Internet has created a generation of people eternally dissatisfied. Of course, it can happen to me also do not agree on the choice of a character, for example, but this is not always a reason to complain about everything and anything. So, I wanted to say thank you for your work and I hope we go beyond 2015. I need all vintage MOTU and POP, and I'll be there for NA fans in 2016. We need to be fair in life.

    Karg not so sure about. We won't have the rights at this time to the 87 film outside of the three figures in the vintage line.
    Huntara/Masque - 2014 or 2015?

    You keep mentioning that only one will get a slot in the 2014-2015 roadmap, but you never specify whether the winner of the SDCC vote will be in the 2014 sub or 2015. Just wondering which it is.

    PS - I would love a Plundor figure

    The winner will be part of a 2 year wrap up and could be anywhere in 2014 or 2015. So the winner appearing as a figure is dependent on winning and both 2014 and 2015 subs going forward. If the winner winds up in 2015 and for some reason the 2015 sub does not happen, the figure will not happen.

    But I can't see that happening! We have a great fan base and a lot of amazing figures we want to make!
    Hello Toyguru! Plundor & Nepthu? Yeah!! Give me both!!

    I totally agree with you! Last year I read a lot wishes from Fans and Plundor and Nepthu were both often high demanded!
    I dont understand why some hardcore fans always cry and thinkin they are the only fans who are buying MotUC.
    And thats the problem... this crying Hardcore Fans are the loudest but Fans like me are quiet...and man I would really love to get Nepthu and Plundor!! And I know some of my Motu-friends would happy to get them too.
    Here are a lot Fans outside the Forums and they want them.
    You do a good job and I want here to say a BIG THANK YOU for all you have done for MotUC!!! :-)
    Cant wait for SDCC :-)
    (fingers crossed for Madame Razz to ^^)

    still not sure why fans are so sure they know who are the remaining Filmation sub figures. I mean, why couldn't they be any number of figures? Vultak? Sea Hawk? Madam Razz? Dylamug? Crackers, Hunga? Scorpia? Lizard Man? Strong Arm? Aramesh? Chef Alan, Star Child, Gen Sundar? The list goes on and on folks.

    I remember a while back a fan was posting he had "seen" the Clamp Champ sculpt and described it in detail. Factually, that was about 5 months before the prototype was even sculpted.

    Rumors are just that.

    All will be revealed at Mattypalooza at 11:00 in room 25ABC on Friday July 19.
    Per a thread you started on the Org, facts show otherwise about Nepthu

    This isn't meant to be a traditional ranting/raving post, and it is not my intention for it to be taken as such, but I and others are curious as to why you stated that as it pertains to Nepthu, it is "pretty factual that Nepthu and Plundor do come up a ton on the boards." Plundor, he is definitely in the top 15 per a thread you started on He-Man.org on July 2, 2009 entitled "So if we could do Filmation, which characters would you want as toys?"

    Earlier this year, I tallied up the results as you can see here: Poll Results

    For a thread that was up for 3 and a half years, the results show that Plundor placed in the top 20 at #15, yet overall Nepthu placed 33rd......with only 5 votes overall. And in doing a search here on the Matty Forums in the appropriate MOTU Classics section, overall posts show that there were only 45 instances of Nepthu being mentioned in a post. Again, I don't mean this as an affront whatsoever, but how do these results translate into Nepthu coming up a ton on the boards? Sure, Nepthu has come up on the forums over at He-Man.org a number of times earlier in the year, but that was only due to the rumor that he was going to be made into a figure, not because he was in demand which the results clearly show that he is not.

    I thank you for your time, and wish you a great evening.

    Again, I'm mot confirming or denying any figures, but the Filmation sub was certainly not planned as just the top 6 characters from any one poll. The Filmation sub, like all of 2013, was still planned under the "spread out the characters" strategy. We don't switch over to "A list wrap up plan" until the Jan 2014 slot. So expect to see more obscure characters in the remaining 2013 reveals.
    Thanks Toy Guru

    Thanks Toy Guru for coming out here and hear our pains and etc. I mean, if it wasn't a fan out there in marketing it would be some business guy making figures that would probably have nothing to do with MOTUC. I don't like the FFM ( because they have no rides) but rather have them then a non-MOTUC figure. Thanks a lot for the figures.
    Looking forward for SDCC reveals.

    Well the good news is starting in Jan 2014 the line will shift focus to the major A list characters so you won't see concept characters like the FFM. That isn't to say there won't be a few surprises and I'm certain a few choices that may be controversial, but in the end, by Dec 2015 (if we get enough sub holders both years) most fans should feel they have a pretty complete collection. Always room to top it off in 2016 and beyond if there is enough demand!
    I Love Plundor!

    This isn't a question, per se, but I just wanted to throw out a few words of support for Plundor. I don't know why some volatile people are jumping up and down and claiming that "NO ONE WANTS PLUNDOR!" now, but I've seen lots of fervent Plundor lovers and supporters all over message boards for years.

    Plundor is one of my absolute most-wanted characters, and I just want to make sure that Matty is aware that there are still those of us out there who love and want the character. Should he not be made, that's fine, but please don't have your thoughts swayed and poisoned against Plundor by some finicky other collectors who want to pretend that support for Plundor isn't/hasn't been out there. He's a beloved character with an unquestionable following.

    Clearly Plundor has fans on both side of the aisle!
    Follow up for Toyguru

    "Considering we have not announced a Plundor figure, it doesn't appear you have anything to worry about. But there are plenty of fans out there who will disagree with you, even on this very forum!"

    Well, thanks for your answer and time, Scott.

    It's all a matter of tastes, as you say, there are some fans who disagree with me, but there are another ones who don't want a core character like Madame Razz here on this forum too, Plundor is a character that has about 50/50 of love 'n hate, he's not as popular as Huntara, Lizard Man or Sea Hawk.

    I only hope that, if you decide to release that bunny, it won't be an obstacle for characters like Granita, Vultak, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Peekablue, Sweet Bee or any other cool characters.

    WE have the line pretty well thought out for the next to years. We won't get to every Filmation characters, there are hundreds after all, but it doesn't mean there can't be more in 2016 any beyond. As long as there are fans buying the line we'll do our best to keep it going.
    She-Ra characters from the Filmation series...

    After the announcement that Huntara will go head-to-head with Masque in this year's Matty vote, I'm concerned about Filmation characters from the She-Ra series because Huntara is hugely demanded. I'm super-pleased to have Shadow Weaver and Octavia (and presumably the mystery holder of the cutlass you teased), but where does MOTUC stand on the other Filmation She-Ra characters?

    Scorpia will make it if enough subs are sold by 2015. You've told us that. Hurray! I hope and pray for Madame Razz, Imp and Filmation Hordak. We've been inundated with He-Man one-shot villains like Fang Man, Icer, Batros and Shokoti (with a wannabe Egyptian god, a luminous bunny on steroids and a metal-handed Cy-Chop pre-cursor coming in the last half of 2013 - if rumours are to be believed). Where does that leave one-shot or recurring She-Ra characters like Granita, Hunga the Harpy and Vultak? Are they not considered 'popular enough'?

    We have the line well thought out at this point for the next two years. The POP Filmation characters are not overlooked. Hey, we just did Octavia last month!
    SDCC vote Masque vs Huntara

    Hi scott you gave this answer to another fans question:

    "The Filmation sub was planned before the 2014-2015 rework (as was all of 2013). Before slots were as limited.

    The reason for Huntara and Masque is exactly because they are both asked for. We didn't have room for both in the 2014-2015 round up rework and we couldn't decide who to give the slot to. So we decided to let the fans at Sdcc decide!"

    Ok I understand you couldn't fit them both in, but since this will be a figure that winds up in the subscription for 2014 Why in the world would you leave this very important vote up to the handful of SDCC attendees instead of giving every 2014 subscriber a link to vote on Masque or Huntara. It's not fair that the people at SDCC get to deside for everyone because not all of them are even subscribers some are cherry pickers.

    This Vote was VERY poorly handled. Last year you did a fan vote for every subscriber and Geldor won but for an imortant vote dealing with two highly wanted Filmation Characters that have NEVER seen toy form you leave it up to a SDCC vote just isn't right.

    I understand the attendees get special perks for making the trip but they are already getting these via the SDCC Exclusive Items. This vote isn't like a color choice for swiftwind or Granamyr since we were getting those beasts anyway or Panthor flocked or no flock as we were getting Panthor anyway, THIS is a vote for one of two highy wanted Filmation Characters and I think you should have given every subscriber a voice on such an important vote rather than a small group who attend SDCC since the outcome affects subholders.

    Also I would like to know which ever character wins will you give them all their accessories without cost cutting?

    Example 1- Masque: Two heads and the broken halves of his Demon Mask

    Example 2- Huntara: Two heads masked and unmasked, laser swords, throwing stars and all her other types of weapons.

    Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your reply

    I understand where your coming from. I do. But you pretty much answered your own question in the middle there. Those who attend SDCC do so at great cost and effort. They deserve to have special opportunities. Last year all of the sub holders were able to vote for a figure. This year those at our fan panel will be able to. This is all part of the special programing for those who make the effort to attend SDCC. It is not intended as a slight against sub holders or any other fan base. Just all part of the fun of toy collecting!
    Second quarter item 2014

    Last year on Mattypalooza you were so kind to show us not only the first quarter MOTUC-Products, but also the second quarter bonus item.
    Can we expect to see this happen again?

    At this point no, it does not look like we will more than the first quarter's releases to share.
    Plundor? very good

    I hope Plundor gets made for us Filmation subs!
    Who's Nephthu? Can't remember him.
    Also, no more FFM please.

    All will be revealed at SDCC! Our fan panel is Friday at 11:00 in room 25ABC.
    Please no more d-listers we didn't ask for

    Sorry to post here based on rumours, but its spreading like wildfire that 2 slots in the filmation sub will be plundor and nepthu. Likewise, people are speculating that a figure based on Stan Lee will also be shown at SDCC.

    Please, say it ain't so! I mean, who asked for these in the first place! Certainly not the fans!!

    Can we have a debunking of this right now?

    Trying my best to nip this in the bud:

    First off fan generated Rumors are just that. We will confirm all the upcoming figures at Mattypalooza on July 19 at 11:00 in room 25abc. Anything you hear before hand are just rumors and that is that.

    To answer your too question, as we have stated quite a lot, stating in 2014 we are focusing on a list characters as finishing the vintage MOTU and POP lines (vintage NA may come up short on those tail end characters). 2013 (including the Filmation sub and non sub items like "Granamyr" or "Strobo") were all planned before the 2 year wrap up rework. This is why you still see some more out there obscure characters in 2013 like the FFM.

    The focus on a listers and the "rework" kicks in at Jan 2014. 2013 was still designed under the previous "abundance of characters spreading out the a listers for line longevity" plan that was started in 2009. Starting in Jan 2014 the line switched to the new "2 year wrap up" plan.

    Hope this helps!

    And PS: why all of this sudden hate on Nephtu and Plundor? I am NOT confirming or denying upcoming figs for anyone. But man, these guys are just getting tossed under the bus? I can't agree that these are d list unrequested characters. Again, I am not confirming here, but I think it is pretty factual that Nephtu and Plundor do come up a ton on the boards. Seeing them suddenly become d listers is a little odd. (Please don't read into this last part, just stating an observation as a fan myself, not a hint as a brand manager).

    TG
    D listers follow up

    "And PS: why all of this sudden hate on Nephtu and Plundor? I am NOT confirming or denying upcoming figs for anyone. But man, these guys are just getting tossed under the bus? I can't agree that these are d list unrequested characters. Again, I am not confirming here, but I think it is pretty factual that Nephtu and Plundor do come up a ton on the boards. Seeing them suddenly become d listers is a little odd. (Please don't read into this last part, just stating an observation as a fan myself, not a hint as a brand manager)."

    The reason is very simple- there are a ton of more highly requested figures rather than these two. Whilst every 2 bit filmation character gets a shout out now and again, with SKU becoming a premium, it is important that every slot is treated like the last over the next 2 years and fill as many top tier characters as possible.

    Hope this helps

    And remember that the entire 2013 line, including the Filmation sub, was created under the older "spread characters out" rule. It is safe to assume that there will be more obscure characters shown for the remaining 2013 reveals all around (potentially any sub or non sub slot).

    The revised "make every slot count and focus on a listers" strategy starts with the 2014 slots. At Sdcc we be revealing approx Oct 2013 - March 2014 which includes skus designed under both strategies. Once we get through the remaining 2013 slots we are full speed ahead on a list characters (give or take one fan's opinion over the next, there will still be some surprises!)

    Hope that helps manage expectations and gear everyone to put rumor aside. I can tell you the "6 months" we are showing at Sdcc is the strongest 6 month gap I think the line has ever had. Head out to Mattypalooza, well worth the price of admission!

    Addition: And PS: I totally disagree. There are a lot of Filmation characters that get that one hit wonder status in polls. But (again not a hint, just my own observations as a fan) Plundor and Nepthu are both characters I would put into the same bucket or tier as Huntara and Masque. Maybe I'd call them "tier2 Filmation" (with Madam Raz and Shadow Weaver in tier 1, and Chief Alan in tier 3). The Filmation sub was always a mix of tier 1 and 2 in order to not blown through all the tier 1 characters too quickly (again because the Filmation Sub as part of 2013 was layed out under the older "spread the characters out to maximize the length of the line" strategy.

    I could understand some fans disagreeing on my comparison of Plundor to Huntara, but honestly, really taking a step back I think they are around the same level of demand (and I'm sure the polls are starting now to prove one way or another).
    2014-2015 subs

    Wow. We HAVE to vote between getting Masque or Huntara. If they're the 2 characters that we have to choose between as there isn't enough slots in the next 2 years for both of them, then every single 2014-15 must be freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have considered both of these 2 must haves. The figures we ARE definitely getting must all be top notch. There was no question here....I'm just excited to see what comes next:-)

    Yes we also hoped they would both be just haves but when it came down to it we just couldn't get them both in. That is why we are letting fans vote. It also doesn't mean the character that "loses" the vote couldn't come out later down the line. As long as we have support from customers we'd love to keep MOTUC going long beyond the 2014-2015 round up.
    Can I cancel my Filmation sub?

    Only One POP character out of five for the Filmation sub is farcical, especially since Fang Man and another MOTU character are set for the main 2013 sub. For this reason alone it would of been decent if Huntara had been given a spot over Masque since POP Filmation are been largely ignored.

    Most of the top requested Filmation characters are from POP such as Scorpia, Madame Razz, Huntara and Granita.

    I did not sign up for a MOTU Filmation sub we were told there would be a mixture of both Filmation shows and 5 to 1 is not a mixture.

    Can I cancel my Filmation sub due to their not been a mix of MOTU and POP Filmation characters?

    Sorry, subs may not be canceled. There are still three unrevealed slots for the Filmation sub and despite rumors online, we have not announced who these figures are outside or a sneak peak at a mysterious sword!
    may we cancel our filmation subs if...

    Okay, when the sub drive for 2013 was in full speed, Scott Neitlich told us that he totally heard us and that 2014 and 2015 will be all-star-years if Mattel only gets enough subscribers. Time and time again when someone asked for minor characters or variants the answer given was: Anything is possible but we must concentrate on the HEAVY HITTERS first. Then in early 2013 the filmation sub was announced, half a year later than what Scott promised after the sub drive.

    Now we keep hearing again and again that Plundor and Nepthu will be the figures for November and December, two characters literally NOONE wants or asked for. That leaves only ONE slot in the filmation sub for PoP figures, despite the fact that this cartoon had a lot more recognizable characters that are highly fan-demanded.

    NOW the few people at SDCC will vote over Huntara vs Lord Masque, two of the most wanted characters of them all. Everyone knows that surely Lord Masque will win, because we already get Shokoti who should have come in a two pack with him, because they belong together just like the Star Sisters or FFM belong together. She will be incomplete without him. And though his design is very plain and boring the Silaxian huntress will lose against him and might never get a chance to be made.

    So, if the slots in the filmation sub REALLY are wasted on Plundor and Nepthu, may we cancel our filamtion subs because the promise to concentrate on the heavy hitters was broken?

    First off we have NOT CONFIRMED the remaing Filmation sub characters so lets squash this "it's Plundor and Nephthu" rumor right now as we have not announced or confirmed this. This is 100% a fan generated rumor.

    And no, subs may not be canceled because we build our quotas around them years in advance.

    Finally, just because one character loses this poll does not mean he/she couldn't be released in 2016 or beyond after the 2 year wrap up is done!
    Huntara vs masque??

    Its like having to chose between 2 sons... will we have a chance to hown both?

    That was exactly the boat we were in. During the 2014-2015 rework we couldn't get them both in. So decided to let the fans vote! There just wasn't another figure we felt could be axed to get them both in. It doesn't mean the other couldn't be released post 2015. But for the sake of this vote, it is for a slot on the 2014-2015 round up pending we get the min number of sub holders both years.
    Why have you chosen two popular characters like Huntara & Masque for the vote?

    Both Huntara and Masque are big fan demanded characters why not pick characters like Plundor and Nepthu who have not much interest or fan demand (particularly Nepthu who virtually no one wants) for the vote?.

    Masque and Huntara should of been in the Filmation sub and Plundor and Nepthu should be going head to head in this vote. This vote is a no win situation and fans are already not happy about it.

    The Filmation sub was planned before the 2014-2015 rework (as was all of 2013). Before slots were as limited.

    The reason for Huntara and Masque is exactly because they are both asked for. We didn't have room for both in the 2014-2015 round up rework and we couldn't decide who to give the slot to. So we decided to let the fans at Sdcc decide!
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; July 6, 2013 at 08:20pm.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior King Tamusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,340
    GIVE ME A BREAK!

    Trying my best to nip this in the bud:

    First off fan generated Rumors are just that. We will confirm all the upcoming figures at Mattypalooza on July 19 at 11:00 in room 25abc. Anything you hear before hand are just rumors and that is that.

    To answer your too question, as we have stated quite a lot, stating in 2014 we are focusing on a list characters as finishing the vintage MOTU and POP lines (vintage NA may come up short on those tail end characters). 2013 (including the Filmation sub and non sub items like "Granamyr" or "Strobo") were all planned before the 2 year wrap up rework. This is why you still see some more out there obscure characters in 2013 like the FFM.

    The focus on a listers and the "rework" kicks in at Jan 2014. 2013 was still designed under the previous "abundance of characters spreading out the a listers for line longevity" plan that was started in 2009. Starting in Jan 2014 the line switched to the new "2 year wrap up" plan.

    Hope this helps!

    And PS: why all of this sudden hate on Nephtu and Plundor? I am NOT confirming or denying upcoming figs for anyone. But man, these guys are just getting tossed under the bus? I can't agree that these are d list unrequested characters. Again, I am not confirming here, but I think it is pretty factual that Nephtu and Plundor do come up a ton on the boards. Seeing them suddenly become d listers is a little odd. (Please don't read into this last part, just stating an observation as a fan myself, not a hint as a brand manager).

    TG
    First off, there is nothing "sudden" about the reaction to Nepthu. The majority of customers and fans alike have stated how they feel he should have been held until after the majority of demanded characters were released. This goes back to when the rumor of his being in the Filmation Club first started, many months ago. As for Plundor, he is requested, but not nearly as much as other characters from Filmation. And even then, he is 50/50 in the consumer base in terms of "wanted". And that is being generous. It is definitely NOT factual, Scott, that they come up a ton on the boards. Unless you are referring to the tons of posts people have been making saying that other characters should be in the sub before them. THAT is a fact. In a recent poll on the ORG, Nepthu had 40+ characters ahead of him. You might need to see your eye doctor and get a new prescription for your glasses. I have no idea what you are seeing on the boards, but your "facts" are completely inaccurate.

    Basically, Scott is emphasizing the idea that 2013 was planned before the "rework", to justify their eventual reveal. Scott has, in the past, denied the inclusion of a characters coming in the sub to squash rumors. He won't flat out deny Nepthu and Plundor are in the Filmation sub/Club Eternia, because they obviously are. Plus, Plundor and Nepthu have both been trademarked. Why trademark Nepthu or Plundor unless you planned on making them? It costs money to do that. I highly doubt Mattel would waste cash on securing the names, just in case.

    Adjusting a set schedule is nothing new. Scott has gone on record as saying 2012's development went through several shifts to include Shadow Weaver. If the vote between Huntara and Masque is to determine who gets made in 2014, then obviously they do not need 2 years of development time as he has previously suggested. Prior to that, Scott said it was around 8-9 months. The time frame for how long it takes to design and produce a figure seems to change whenever it is convenient, by the way. My point is, Scott is saying that the roadmap for 2014 and 2015 was reworked, based on the 2013 sub sales. Well, that was back in August of 2012. The second half of the Filmation sub is a year later. If they can rearrange 2012 to fit in Shadow Weaver and Filmation Randor, then logically Scott could adjust the second half of the Filmation sub/Club Eternia for more fan demanded Filmation characters. Saying he can't contradicts prior events.

    And, if you think about it, we were told that 2013 was sku reduced because of the sales of 2012, supposedly. So, already, Scott should have realized slots were more important because less were being offered. To say that this was something introduced after the planning of 2013 is false. Ironically, 2014 has more skus that 2013. So, again, more conflicting information.

    If Plundor and Nepthu are indeed revealed at SDCC, it is because Scott wanted them. It has nothing to do with fan demand. You can tell from his comments that he is defending the characters. Has he ever come to the aid of any other character? Has he ever defended a PoP character that is being bashed? Nope. Another sign that they are indeed coming, in my opinion. They are coming, because he likes them (obviously) and wants them in the line before it ends.

  3. #3
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    29,300
    From what I understand and have been told, the Filmation subline was planned and work began on it before the panic with the subscriptions happened for the 2013 year, after which they adjusted their gameplan for the 2014/2015 roadmap. All that checks out from what I know.

    But, I'm surprised that Scott's surprised Nephtu and Plundor aren't that popular.

    Just here on the Org, Nephtu has not come up a lot. He only really started to pop up in discussion in 2012 when he was rumored to be a figure and the discussion isn't all that positive.

    Plundor, though, has been discussed quite a bit over the years. But the discussion is hit or miss. So if he's coming, and was in the 2016 roadmap because they thought they'd get to a lot more Filmation characters like Masque, Huntara, Madame Razz, Sea Hawk, etc?... okay, makes sense (but not my preferred character choice).

    Nephtu, though? Someone at Mattel got some bad info if they thought he was popular.

  4. #4
    CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    GIVE ME A BREAK!



    First off, there is nothing "sudden" about the reaction to Nepthu. The majority of customers and fans alike have stated how they feel he should have been held until after the majority of demanded characters were released. This goes back to when the rumor of his being in the Filmation Club first started, many months ago. As for Plundor, he is requested, but not nearly as much as other characters from Filmation. And even then, he is 50/50 in the consumer base in terms of "wanted". And that is being generous. It is definitely NOT factual, Scott, that they come up a ton on the boards. Unless you are referring to the tons of posts people have been making saying that other characters should be in the sub before them. THAT is a fact. In a recent poll on the ORG, Nepthu had 40+ characters ahead of him. You might need to see your eye doctor and get a new prescription for your glasses. I have no idea what you are seeing on the boards, but your "facts" are completely inaccurate.

    Basically, Scott is emphasizing the idea that 2013 was planned before the "rework", to justify their eventual reveal. Scott has, in the past, denied the inclusion of a characters coming in the sub to squash rumors. He won't flat out deny Nepthu and Plundor are in the Filmation sub/Club Eternia, because they obviously are. Plus, Plundor and Nepthu have both been trademarked. Why trademark Nepthu or Plundor unless you planned on making them? It costs money to do that. I highly doubt Mattel would waste cash on securing the names, just in case.

    Adjusting a set schedule is nothing new. Scott has gone on record as saying 2012's development went through several shifts to include Shadow Weaver. If the vote between Huntara and Masque is to determine who gets made in 2014, then obviously they do not need 2 years of development time as he has previously suggested. Prior to that, Scott said it was around 8-9 months. The time frame for how long it takes to design and produce a figure seems to change whenever it is convenient, by the way. My point is, Scott is saying that the roadmap for 2014 and 2015 was reworked, based on the 2013 sub sales. Well, that was back in August of 2012. The second half of the Filmation sub is a year later. If they can rearrange 2012 to fit in Shadow Weaver and Filmation Randor, then logically Scott could adjust the second half of the Filmation sub/Club Eternia for more fan demanded Filmation characters. Saying he can't contradicts prior events.

    And, if you think about it, we were told that 2013 was sku reduced because of the sales of 2012, supposedly. So, already, Scott should have realized slots were more important because less were being offered. To say that this was something introduced after the planning of 2013 is false. Ironically, 2014 has more skus that 2013. So, again, more conflicting information.

    If Plundor and Nepthu are indeed revealed at SDCC, it is because Scott wanted them. It has nothing to do with fan demand. You can tell from his comments that he is defending the characters. Has he ever come to the aid of any other character? Has he ever defended a PoP character that is being bashed? Nope. Another sign that they are indeed coming, in my opinion. They are coming, because he likes them (obviously) and wants them in the line before it ends.
    You bring up some very good points.

    I guess we will have our answer to Nepthu and Plundor in a couple of weeks. I agree 100% that there would have been time to change the latter half of the Filmation lineup after the roadmap was changed. It is not a big enough priority to put in the effort, for whatever reason. At the very least the Filmation sub means that these stinkers have guaranteed sales.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

    Also...get her into the line!

    Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    448
    Nepthu absolutely sucks in my opinion. Complete waste of a slot. Plundor isn't that far behind him.

  6. #6
    Stridor in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    5,611
    Plundor is worthwhile as numerous folks want that figure. Nepthu is not. But then again, there have been multiple figures released that no one (or next to no one) was asking for.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

    MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    771
    For me, I want Plundor more than Nepthu, Masque, and Huntara. So I hope we do get him in the Filmation sub.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    GIVE ME A BREAK!



    First off, there is nothing "sudden" about the reaction to Nepthu. The majority of customers and fans alike have stated how they feel he should have been held until after the majority of demanded characters were released. This goes back to when the rumor of his being in the Filmation Club first started, many months ago. As for Plundor, he is requested, but not nearly as much as other characters from Filmation. And even then, he is 50/50 in the consumer base in terms of "wanted". And that is being generous. It is definitely NOT factual, Scott, that they come up a ton on the boards. Unless you are referring to the tons of posts people have been making saying that other characters should be in the sub before them. THAT is a fact. In a recent poll on the ORG, Nepthu had 40+ characters ahead of him. You might need to see your eye doctor and get a new prescription for your glasses. I have no idea what you are seeing on the boards, but your "facts" are completely inaccurate.

    Basically, Scott is emphasizing the idea that 2013 was planned before the "rework", to justify their eventual reveal. Scott has, in the past, denied the inclusion of a characters coming in the sub to squash rumors. He won't flat out deny Nepthu and Plundor are in the Filmation sub/Club Eternia, because they obviously are. Plus, Plundor and Nepthu have both been trademarked. Why trademark Nepthu or Plundor unless you planned on making them? It costs money to do that. I highly doubt Mattel would waste cash on securing the names, just in case.

    Adjusting a set schedule is nothing new. Scott has gone on record as saying 2012's development went through several shifts to include Shadow Weaver. If the vote between Huntara and Masque is to determine who gets made in 2014, then obviously they do not need 2 years of development time as he has previously suggested. Prior to that, Scott said it was around 8-9 months. The time frame for how long it takes to design and produce a figure seems to change whenever it is convenient, by the way. My point is, Scott is saying that the roadmap for 2014 and 2015 was reworked, based on the 2013 sub sales. Well, that was back in August of 2012. The second half of the Filmation sub is a year later. If they can rearrange 2012 to fit in Shadow Weaver and Filmation Randor, then logically Scott could adjust the second half of the Filmation sub/Club Eternia for more fan demanded Filmation characters. Saying he can't contradicts prior events.

    And, if you think about it, we were told that 2013 was sku reduced because of the sales of 2012, supposedly. So, already, Scott should have realized slots were more important because less were being offered. To say that this was something introduced after the planning of 2013 is false. Ironically, 2014 has more skus that 2013. So, again, more conflicting information.

    If Plundor and Nepthu are indeed revealed at SDCC, it is because Scott wanted them. It has nothing to do with fan demand. You can tell from his comments that he is defending the characters. Has he ever come to the aid of any other character? Has he ever defended a PoP character that is being bashed? Nope. Another sign that they are indeed coming, in my opinion. They are coming, because he likes them (obviously) and wants them in the line before it ends.
    Ouch. Scotty done got busted lol.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Slave2Evil_Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,669
    Scott has said in a Q&A thread that he makes what he wants and hopes others like it. Well this is clearly one of those situations, the fact that he is trying to defend Nepthu supports my claim. As King Tamusk said Scott has never really come to the defense of other characters who are being bashed. It's sad that the wants of the customer base (again I hate that Scott calls us fans, we are customers that support a toy line that keep him employed) are over shadowed by the wants of the brand manager. I'm not trying to be nasty, I'm basing this on public comments from Toyguru himself.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Kowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    For me, I want Plundor more than Nepthu, Masque, and Huntara. So I hope we do get him in the Filmation sub.
    I feel the same way... I really dig Plundor, but I also think that Nepthu is kind of bland.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,216
    If they are both in the Filmation club, i think it might be best to drop Nepthu and add in another filmation character from the main 2014 sub. It seems like more people want Plundor way more than Nepthu. Less uproar if it is just one revealed vs. both of them.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  12. #12
    The Man Called 'V' Shecky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,027
    I have to slightly disagree with you as it pertains to Plundor, KT. In the thread that TG started years ago as it relates to which characters we'd like to see if Mattel had Filmation rights, Plundor ranked in the top 20 (at #18 I believe from all the votes tallied).

    However, I do agree with you as it pertains to Nepthu, who did NOT even come anywhere close to that. That thread had been up for years, and earlier this year the final votes had been tallied, with Nepthu receiving 5 votes overall.............5. Yep, that's a TON for you right there, must be that highly touted "world class marketing research" .

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior vid.tracey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    504
    The top 2 questions were my questions based on rumours I was hearing on fan forums on Facebook. Whilst I appreciate the quick response from TG, his answers go all out to disprove the rumours to start with then change to" would it be so bad if we got those two". If he doesn't know the answer to that, then we are in trouble
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

    Positive trades; Nightcraw

  14. #14
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,634
    Plundor alone would make the Filmation sub worth it for me.

  15. #15
    CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Posts
    1,776
    IF Plundor is in the Filmation sub I could live with it, because even if I'm not wild about him personally, there are those that are. And in a way, he is sort of wacky fun just because he is so goofy.

    What I will not like is IF Nepthu AND Plundor both show, because not only is that poor planning, it suggests being more than a bit out of touch with fan demands.

    But then again, maybe, much like super secret documents establishing Skeleteen, there are a bunch of Nepthu fan sites out there.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

    Also...get her into the line!

    Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mad City, WI
    Posts
    856
    I want both Plundor and Nepthu eventually, but to possibly include both in the line and *not* get both Masque and Huntara is a crime!

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior King Tamusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,340
    Another reply from Scott on Ask Matty:

    And PS: I totally disagree. There are a lot of Filmation characters that get that one hit wonder status in polls. But (again not a hint, just my own observations as a fan) Plundor and Nepthu are both characters I would put into the same bucket or tier as Huntara and Masque. Maybe I'd call them "tier2 Filmation" (with Madam Raz and Shadow Weaver in tier 1, and Chief Alan in tier 3). The Filmation sub was always a mix of tier 1 and 2 in order to not blown through all the tier 1 characters too quickly (again because the Filmation Sub as part of 2013 was layed out under the older "spread the characters out to maximize the length of the line" strategy.

    I could understand some fans disagreeing on my comparison of Plundor to Huntara, but honestly, really taking a step back I think they are around the same level of demand (and I'm sure the polls are starting now to prove one way or another).
    Are you even looking at the polls, Scott? Really? Nepthu had 40+ characters ahead of him. This isn't about one hit wonders. If that was the case, Melaktha should be above Nepthu; he was in 6 episodes. This is about customer demand. You are very out of touch with the characters in demand if you think Nepthu falls into the same bucket as Masque and Huntara.

    Scott is clearly a fan...a fan of Nepthu and Plundor.

  18. #18
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,377
    At least Plundor was asked for, like him or not. Nepthu...I haven't seen many people ask for him, not even some dedicated fans who constantly bring him up! I've seen more support for JOSH.

    If fans have to decide between Masque or Huntara, then hopefully Mattel has much stronger Filmation characters planned for the sub. Who are bigger characters than Masque or Huntara?

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  19. #19
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,095
    Plundor is My number 1 Filmation want. He's a great character from My My favorite episode as a kid and would mean a lot to me if he shows up in the sub. I could care less about Nepthu but Plundor IS an A Lister to me.

  20. #20
    Rebel Jubilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,401
    What polls and forums does TG look at where Nephtu is popular and requested? there is no sudden hate on Nephtu in particular barely anyone has ever mentioned him until the news broke that he was probably coming as hardly anyone wanted him.

    Plundor is different because he divides opinion some love him and some hate him but there was at least some demand for Plundor.

    These stupid character decisions are such a line killer I've honestly lost all faith with character selection when stupid choices like this are made.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior Nekk-ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    949
    I didn't even know who Nepthu was until the rumors starting spreading about who was going to round out the Filmation sub. And I had actually watched the episode he was in a couple of weeks beforedhand. So obviously a very important character.

    I'd ask what the heck they are smoking out there, but it's California, so I could hazard a guess.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

  22. #22
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Scott has said in a Q&A thread that he makes what he wants and hopes others like it. Well this is clearly one of those situations, the fact that he is trying to defend Nepthu supports my claim. As King Tamusk said Scott has never really come to the defense of other characters who are being bashed. It's sad that the wants of the customer base (again I hate that Scott calls us fans, we are customers that support a toy line that keep him employed) are over shadowed by the wants of the brand manager. I'm not trying to be nasty, I'm basing this on public comments from Toyguru himself.
    Can you find this quote and link to it?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Another reply from Scott on Ask Matty:

    Are you even looking at the polls, Scott? Really? Nepthu had 40+ characters ahead of him. This isn't about one hit wonders. If that was the case, Melaktha should be above Nepthu; he was in 6 episodes. This is about customer demand. You are very out of touch with the characters in demand if you think Nepthu falls into the same bucket as Masque and Huntara.

    Scott is clearly a fan...a fan of Nepthu and Plundor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    What polls and forums does TG look at where Nephtu is popular and requested? there is no sudden hate on Nephtu in particular barely anyone has ever mentioned him until the news broke that he was probably coming as hardly anyone wanted him.

    Plundor is different because he divides opinion some love him and some hate him but there was at least some demand for Plundor.

    These stupid character decisions are such a line killer I've honestly lost all faith with character selection when stupid choices like this are made.
    With TG defending Nepthu, it's looking more and more as though he IS coming. But barely anyone has brought him up before now. I could list 20 others, including Chef Allen that have more support.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior Jinxieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    674
    Neither Nepthu or Plundor are high on my list, but I am ok getting them this year as I understand at the time they planned out the 2013 line up they were still planning on spreading out the A listers.

    I think Plundor will make a fun figure and add some interest to the Filmation line up...I just hope he is not a bright or neon pink.

    Nepthu could be an interesting figure if they make his outfit more ornate with some more Egyption influence. It would also be cool if he came with a new Zore sculpted with her wings folded to her side.

  24. #24
    A Real Master Of Arms nato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,150
    LOL.....Yep, we're getting those two....I remember how hard he was trying to deny last year about Frosta being revealed.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

    Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior Slave2Evil_Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Can you find this quote and link to it?
    I'll look and see if I can find it, I should have bookmarked it. It was in an Ask Matty post, it was like a year a go or more.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •