Thread: my avatar sucks...

my avatar sucks...

i've never really cared much what my avatar is, as you may be able to tell from my WAY outdated and sad snakes on a plane avatar. lol

i'm not really skilled at things like that anyway. i find some image i like, and when i try to apply it, i get error, image too large etc. and it's not important enough to me to waste time on, so i've let it go... for years.

Would anyone like to help me out? i would really like a new avatar that better reflects who i am, and what i do. it doesn't need to be extra fancy with motion flair bells or whistles, but i'm open to what ever if you have the skills and time. i'd just like it to show my stridor custom project.

thank you.

--Update--
    seriously, i can't get anyone to help me with this? that's ok. i'll stick with these motha $#@^*& snakes in my motha *&%$#^ avitar
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

In all fairness, you're not being very specific on where you are having trouble.

Are you having difficulty taking pictures? Are you having difficulty scaling the pictures you've taken? Difficulty uploading them once all that is done?

And what is the maximum size of your avatar? You would do well to increase that if you want to put up an impressive avatar. I can barely see your current avatar without firing up magnifying software.

Why don't you update the avatar to Sharknado?

How's that? The URL is this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...mesis15425.png

Granted, it's attached to my photobucket, but I don't plan on giving that up anytime soon. You can always copy it and put it in the place of your choice to make sure it's your own thing. In any case, I snagged it from your Stridor thread and it follows the 85 by 85 avatar rule that may or may not still be in effect.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

i like it alexx.thanks.

to be more specific, i have no clue how people make animated avatars, and i've had trouble ever using anything larger than my microscopic avatar
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

Gotcha. I can't make those either. Anyway, I hate them. I find them completely annoying.