Thread: motuc megator and his master vipor

motuc megator and his master vipor

ok after getting megator from biglots I just did not like the zombie look it did not say zombie to me so I had to make it zombie so here is what I came up with and vipor is his
    master vipor is a spellcaster that when he bites the ppl that he wants to control he can for a short time when his chest fills with there blood he can control them till the blood runs out and then he must feed again or he well lose control of them but with megator being dead he has control of him for longer ...

thanks let me know what u think

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    That Megator looks very creepy! Very nice!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Court Magician
    Great idea!

yes I wonted him to be more like a zombie the green had and body just did not say zombie to me he look like a old megator lol that had a stroke

Heroic Warrior
    Good job Zombie Megator.

Vipor is nice to.

Widget
    That is a really good version of Zombie Megator. I honestly didn't care for the Zombie head included with him & never display mine with it. Your is much better.

thanks ! that's me, the green just did not go with it and if he was undead why was he still green lol he was dead he looked the same i know they could not do much where they had to use the same body for megator but i would have payed more for some zombie arms or legs to give him a more zombie look but big lots just gave me the way to do him the way i wont thanks all for the kind words on him