Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sub Buddy Program

Hmm... I'm interested in the vintage stuff, not so much POP and NA. If someone subs and is looking to unload Vintage, PM me.

So far I would love a Two bad and Modulock. But Who doesn't sadly. Thanks for the post
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Twin Cities, Minnesota, and interested in the vintage and 200X figures.

Also willing to go in on multiple subs to save on shipping with other TC peoples.
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm interested in sharing a sub with someone. My interests in the shared sub are mainly PoP and female characters from all other eras. I'm also interested in The Unnamed One and Evil Horde figures. I am very easy to deal with. If there's a character I want that the person I'm sharing the sub with also wants, we can talk it over (ex. I'm sure Modulok would be a figure we both want, but we can discuss it). I shared a sub with a fellow .orger this year and it's been fantastic. I picked up the Fighting Foe Men, NA He-Man, King He-Man, all PoP and Fang-Man, but if there's a figure we both want, we talk about it.

I will be buying one full sub for myself, but I know I will want extras and this will help save on costs (shipping, figures are $2 cheaper each, etc.).

Please let me know guys! We only have 3 days left.

P.S., I would have all the figures shipped to my US address in Michigan, not my Canadian address.

EDIT: I found a sub-sharing partner!
    Last edited by Darkspecter; August 17, 2013 at 01:27pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I would like to finally buy a sub, with only 3 days to go to find a partner. I would like to partner with somebody who would buy strictly POP figures, I keep the rest. Just pay me the cost of the figures + initial shipping charge to me (I plan to do quarterly shipments to save some $) and then + cheapest shipping to you. I hope to find a partner before the 19th. Thanks! ..and also I would like to partner with somebody reputable, who would not jack me up later, so feedback is important to me.

Heroic Warrior
    Ill partner with someone but Im vintage only no interest in NA or PoP.

down to last couple of hours before the deadline. I need a sub partner to buy the POP figures. Please PM me ASAP before sub sales end. Thanks.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    I am subbing today in order to get Two Bad, Scorpia, Modulok, and Glimmer. IF we get Mermista, Rio Blast and any MYP figures are also keepers for me.

Every other basic figure is available if anyone wants in.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Widget
    Just did 3 Subs. I mostly want Vintage remake figures, Not really caring about NA or POP or MYP sorts of figures.
    2 Monthly Subs and 1 Quarterly.

I'm missing a few random figures released over the years, but Am not sure any of the 2014 stuff is worthy bait for trade.