Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tungh Lashor OR Squeeze in 2014!

My guess? Tung Lashor.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I would prefer TL in '14 personally. Even though he is a frog, not a snake (as a kid, I thought he was a frog and in my brain he still is).
    Squeeeze and he should be a 2 pack in 2014 really, just to make sure they get made for the end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    My guess? Tung Lashor.
    Well, that's my guess too, then.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Hope it's Tung Lashor! He was a favorite when I was a kid. Squeeeze would be cool for the "new" factor (only ever saw him in a dentist's office) but I'm afraid his arms will be no fun. We'll see, though.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sgmilne View Post
    Didn't he claim that EVERY vintage figure would be out in 2014 when he was desperately trying to sell subs last year?
    Things "changed" from last year to this year...his main initial sub promise was all vintage figures MOTU and POP...during the last year it changed to vintage MOTU, POP and A-List characters to allow Scorpia/Octavia etc in..and then in the last few months it became Vintage MOTU, POP and A list characters from Filmation / Mini comics and other sources and NA...so Goat Man/Hydron/Unnamed One...could get in...which almost brings us back to a shaorter version of the original road map...but if he is okay a snake man a year...I will take it...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I remember as a kid wanting Tung Lashor sooo much that when I eventually got him he was a kinda a bit of a disappointment. As a result I had him always play the coward in all my games as a child and basically had him be Ratlor's goon
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

My money is on Tongue Lasher. If 2014 is the stronger wave and factions are being split, I forsee Tongue Lasher being one of the "preferred of the two" He came out sooner, he's partnered with Rattlor (I think), it makes sense. Which mean that I bet we'll likely see Mermista, Angella, Flogg, and other more demanded types. Probably Ninjor tossed in just to balance with a low tooling fig or two

I don't care when they come.....as long as they get made.

I'd rather have squeeze first ( even thou I don't even like the vintage figure) at least he's not just a repaint .

Still, blast attak is what I really want from the snake men , "get it? TG?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Hope it's Tung Lashor in 2014. Never had him as a kid and always wanted him. And I hate the NECA Staction version, whereas the Squeeeze Staction is perfectly suitable for Classics display (plus I had Squeeeze as a kid and always thought he sucked).

I'm guessing Tongue Lashor for 2014.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Its gonna be squeeeze I bet. They will hold Tung-Lashor till 2015

Heroic Warrior
    Ssqueeze was one of the few vintage MOTU that I never got as a kid, so it'd be cool to get him first. I totally understand TL is more popular though, and I can't wait to get him! Can't wait to get them both!

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Ssqueeze was one of the few vintage MOTU that I never got as a kid, so it'd be cool to get him first. I totally understand TL is more popular though, and I can't wait to get him! Can't wait to get them both!
    Completely agree here!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Yep Blast Attak is my most coveted snake man, followed close by Tung. So I'm really hoping that if we don't get Tumg this year we might get Blast Attak and Sssqueeze, or vica-versa

Tung Lashor!!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

If 2014 is the slightly stronger year, I am going with Tung Lasher.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Yeah, I got a soft spot in my heart for Blasty... was at a shop as a kid a few weeks before Christmas and managed to twist my Ma's arm into getting him for me. We get out the door... and then she remembers that she already got him for me as a Christmas present. Had to take him back and get the money... that sucked.

Anyways, going off topic. Yeah, love all the Snakemen, but think I want Tung Lashor the most. But, hey, I'll take any of them first... as long as we get more 2014 and 2015!

Tung Lashor is the one I'm hoping we get this year.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Squeeze in 2014, & Tung Lashor in 2015, BUT Filmation Tung in 2014, that's my call.
    Does Galactus fart?

Court Magician
    Im hoping its Tung Lashor. That way if for some reason the 2015 sub doesn't happen, Tung Lashor will be done already.

I really want both Tung Lashor and Squeeze, but out of the 2, Tung Lashor is the one I want most.

I'm happy we get one of them in 2014.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Probably they'll slot TL for 2015, to help selling the subs, so Squeeze next year.

Anyway, who cares? We are getting two year of 100% vintage characters yay!

Heroic Warrior
    Glad to hear this, although I kind of suspected it, as it would have been odd to have 2014 without at least one of the Snake Men included. Although my personal preference would be Tung Lashor, just because he was one of the last MOTU figures I got as a kid, I'll take either or both of those two.

well I have this terrible feeling 2014 is not happening.

I have never wanted to be wrong more.

But if it does happen (and even if it does happen, that magnifies my worry about 2015 happeinging exponentiallly) I would certainly want Tung Lashor more.

I never had Squeeze, I have never even so much as seen Squeeze in person, only in pictures. So I would really like to have one.

But between the two, give me Tung Lashor.