Thread: custom MOTUC Angella

custom MOTUC Angella

Hope you guys and gals like her! Fingers crossed we get the real deal next year if the sub makes it!. . . .
    Last edited by Angel-T; August 6, 2013 at 11:33am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I like how you blended the toy and Filmation designs on her. Using her headdress from the vintage figure as a staff is very clever. Well done!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Very nice work!!!

Also I LOVE that Entrapta! I can't say that enough.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

She looks great and i also like how you managed to combine her different looks!

I love the staff, two years ago or so i drew her myself and i came up with a pretty similar staff for her
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Snappy Threader
    Quite nice. Great work there.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    hey, nice work.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Thanks for you nice comments. Here is an updated shot of her with new wings and sword.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Very nice work.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Nice! I like the detail on top of the boots. Working on one myself! What did you make the top of the staff from? I actually wanted to do the very same thing. Works better that on top of her head to me.

Thanks Bud, your customs are amazing especially your Classic Catra and 2k Sorceress. Her staff I'd quite simply a cocktail mixer spray painted silver. With the details kinda sculpted on the mixer.

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Thanks! The more I look at the tops of your boots the more I wish I woulda sculpted them like that. Mine are more simple a version...ah well too late. I also have a cocktail mixer with a big ole snowflake on it. I guess I'll try and sculpt it as well....ehhh no lazy way out hehe.

Really nice work! I just hope we don't get another gaunt face for Angella. Relay tired of that Jolie look on all the dames.

Amazing collection you've created!!! Seeing them all together like that is very...wow!

Mantenna looks so huge compared to the Horde ladies though....is he?