Thread: He-Ra

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar

He-Ra

I can't find a thread on this female figure....

Do you know somethin' about her?
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; August 6, 2013 at 05:10am.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

She is just a custom I made a few months back. I have always loved this design of She-Ra. I have recently learnt that She-Ra was the working name for our Princess by the time the artist drew those early images of the character, so while Hera was the original working name for She-Ra, she had been given her true name at this point. It's a natural conclusion to put this early Filmation design and the early working name of Hera together..... I did, I will continue to call this alternative design of She-Ra Hera. It just works!!! .. . Commission of Hera by Eamon!
    Last edited by Angel-T; August 6, 2013 at 06:19am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    He-Ra would be such an awesome addition to MOTUC.

Maybe for She-Ra's 30th Anniversary in 2015?

She would be amazing, but I would personally love a MOTUC two pack of the classic toy designs of She-Ra and Catra for POP's 30th Anniversary.. . . hopefully including additional rooted heads for that truly vintage touch for the fans who so desperately want to truly vintage nod to the classic Princess of Power toy line.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I'm so on board for He-Ra! Make her an " outside the sub, con exclusive," maybe for PoP's Anniversary. Shoot, I'd be cool with a repaint version if it meant getting her: BGTeela body, shorts, bra, upper arms; BPShe-Ra boots, forearms, She-Ra1 head...all painted appropriately of course. Paint a Sword of Protection (or better yet, a female-scaled Power Sword) and comb-axe black, and we have a hit! She could be a past "He-Man!"
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The line of "He-Men" doesn't necessary have to be all men. She would look pretty cool standing next to Vikor and Wun-dar.

Good Lord! I would be HE-RA in a second! That would be an awesome figure!
    Always Expect the Unexpected!