Thread: The International Subbers help thread

Hybrid View

The International Subbers help thread

I know some people here are wanting to sub but the cost of international shipping is as I've heard very high. So this thread is for international people wanting to sub and US people willing to help International fans out. So international subbers instead of shipping to your place you have your sub shipped to a fan here in the states and they in turn ship it to you which should be cheaper than DR. I'll volunteer myself for this I will only do this for a few people but I am sure there are others out there willing to help the international fans out as well. So post here if you would like a US buddy or if you are a US fan willing to help people out.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

I would be willing to help out in this as well. What's another few subs coming my way and sending them out?

This would be a huge help!

How much would postage be to UK from you/anyone who helps? I've just ordered from matty's website and it was $13/14 i think. I haven't got a subscription so postage may be more via subs. But i'm just wondering what the cost of postage to UK would be?

Thanks for the great idea!

For one figure it's about $10 but going this way means no import tax.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Court Magician
    As an international subber I appreciate the offer, but the overhead will not make up for the price difference I think. I just accept the fact that these figures are about twice as expensive for me as for you guys. For me it will not stop me collecting these figures. I even preordered the castle grayskull and with all the taxes on it it wil cost me 500 dollars instead of 250 ... I guess I am lucky I have that kind of income to spend on toys. What really would help is if Mattel had a shipping location in Europe and they brought the figures straight from China to there and so would avoid some shipping costs for European customers but more importantly all the taxes!

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

Gromemer... shipping from matty is just short of $14.. if the offer is $10 for international shipping + whatever the figure costs... it is a saving, right?