Thread: Hordak sold out. So disappointed.

Hordak sold out. So disappointed.

So I wake up, felling better than I have for in a week. I go to matty to buy Hordak and anything that is left from my wants. And not only is everything sold out, but Hordak isn't even in the store anymore.
    What a bummer.

Snappy Threader
    I wonder if he is sold out or if they are getting low and want to make him available later. Like in December after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are over.

Might be a small restock at some point, like with Skeletor.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Hopefully with him finally selling out, they can move forward with making Filmation Hordak! I want him to be next year's variant!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

That sucks. He's only been available for over a year .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    That sucks. He's only been available for over a year .
    The demand must have been high to create "Baby Stealing" Hordak variant. Power of the Horde!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    What seems strange to me is that on Saturday September 27th I went to the Mattel B&M store in El Segundo and they had around 80 Hordak's (yes the original). They then sold out in the next couple of days. I figured that they must have a lot, if they could sell them through the store and still have them on the site. But it seems that they were low on the site and still selling them in the B&M store. Maybe they didn't want them as Evergreen's anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Hopefully with him finally selling out, they can move forward with making Filmation Hordak! I want him to be next year's variant!
    Yes, let's bring on Filmation Hordak with extra body attachments (would love the the full body rocket transformation) throw in Imp and baby Adora and you have one bad ass figure. He could be a deluxe figure or SDCC exclusive.

I was hoping to pick up Hordak today as well, thankfully I found one for a good price on Ebay instead.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry_Picker View Post
    What seems strange to me is that on Saturday September 27th I went to the Mattel B&M store in El Segundo and they had around 80 Hordak's (yes the original). They then sold out in the next couple of days. I figured that they must have a lot, if they could sell them through the store and still have them on the site. But it seems that they were low on the site and still selling them in the B&M store. Maybe they didn't want them as Evergreen's anymore?
    Well technically they don't want any "evergreen's", these figures are a main reason they do not offer reissues anymore. As these are all figures leftover from 2nd (or 3rd in He-Man's case) production runs.

I don't understand how anyone can be disappointed Hordak sold out. He has been for sale forever. If you passed on him all the chances you have had to order one.... which has to be hundreds of times. Then to bad. You cant wine about it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can be disappointed Hordak sold out. He has been for sale forever. If you passed on him all the chances you have had to order one.... which has to be hundreds of times. Then to bad. You cant wine about it.
    You underestimate us. Whine we shall!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Well technically they don't want any "evergreen's", these figures are a main reason they do not offer reissues anymore. As these are all figures leftover from 2nd (or 3rd in He-Man's case) production runs.
    If they don't want Evergreen's then why do they have them on the site? Why don't they put the likes of He-Man, Battle Cat, Eternian Guards, Keldor at the B&M stores where they've sold well before? Why didn't they send them with the other figs to Big Lots?

I am more than sure that Hordak will be back on Matty!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    The demand must have been high to create "Baby Stealing" Hordak variant. Power of the Horde!!
    You know that's right!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

I think Hordak sold out at the same time as the Horde Troopers as I was trying to purchase one (to kit-bash a baby stealing variant ) and Matty kept refusing to let me put it in my shopping cart.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Wow. I actually got lucky for once. I actually ordered Hordak about 2 weeks ago. I had to decide between him and King Hiss. Looks like I chose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I can't speak for everyone else, but I JUST found out this line existed. I chose to wait one day to try and save on shipping since I wanted to try and pick-up Mantenna. So, please, don't post negative comments or say "I can't wine". You can't tell anyone how to post. And FWW, it's whine, wine is an alcoholic beverage.