Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Etheria/POP Mini Sub Speculation Thread

if it included Filmation Hordak, Vintage Toy Catra, & General Sunder, I'm in.

What am I saying? I'd be in whatever it was, but I'd be happier if it had these, or even one of these.

I would probably be all about this regardless, but if the figures were based on the vintage toys (but updated appropriately to accommodate the lack of soft goods), I would be ecstatic.

I'd sign up for a Club Etheria mini-sub in a heartbeat!

I only recently got into Classics so I've never been a subscriber and my wallet simply isn't big enough to afford a subscription. However, I imagine a mini-sub with fewer figures would cost less and be more affordable. Also, I'm a way bigger fan of the POP cartoon and universe than MOTU, honestly.

My biggest want from POP is Madame Razz and Broom. They're such unique characters with distinguishing silhouettes. They would require mostly new parts would be so worth it.

Obviously, other characters high on my wants list that other POP fans have mentioned include Entrapta, Peekablue, Mermista, and Queen Angella. Perfuma would be awesome too.

Heroic Warrior

POP mini-sub rumor

I've heard rumors from a couple of separate sources that there will be a POP mini-sub announced. I haven't seen anything on the forums about it. Are my usually pretty good sources leading me astray or has anyone else heard the rumblings?

(note: I am not saying there is one, I'm asking if anyone heard the same rumor I did and finding out if there is any truth to it).

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Cool - a pop sub will make sense as there wont be that many regular slots to get them all done in 2014 and 15
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Quote Originally Posted by shawnspookcity View Post
    I've heard rumors from a couple of separate sources that there will be a POP mini-sub announced.
    Sounds like a cool rumor. What does a "mini-sub" mean? Like the Filmation sub? 6 figures?

Heroic Warrior
    To me it makes the most sense. Just don't know if a sub full of female characters will make it, but, if they mix something like Filmation Hordak, it will be a major hit.

If it means getting the rest of the POP girls, I'm all for it. Any other Horde members from Filmation are welcome too.

Heroic Warrior
    I was told a less than year sub (like club filmation). I'm hoping it's true, otherwise we are POP-heavy in the last year or they don't make a lot of key POP figures.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Hunga the harpy in a Pop sub would work well or someone like Vultak
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I so hope so.

Let us put our wallets where our mouth is.

I have little doubt a PoP sub would go through, particularly if it was stacked properly (no pun intended).

All for it! This particular faction needs more representation and I'll definitely be in line to sign-up if this rumor proves true.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I would definitely buy in for that. I'm loving PoP. Much of my most wanted listed stems from that faction. They'd better all make it in some fashion or another. (No pun intended.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

It's like every other week there is another "rumor."

I'd love a POP mini-sub but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high unless Deep Throat himself... ...says something.

A thought, would a POP sub contain just vintage POP characters or would Filmation POP be included as well? I for one would love both but POP vintage is severely lacking in the line and still needs several characters released. On the other hand, my most wanted Filmation characters are all from POP.

I hate to say this but is POP even popular enough to do mini-sub? I'm not trying to "throw stones" here but it's no secret that some fans hate POP and wouldn't buy a POP sub. It might backfire and show Mattel that POP isn't as popular as they thought.

It's definitely popular enough.

The majority of fans are interested in everything, even though the loudest here would disagree.

Polls tell us that.

A pop sub would be awesome.

I'd buy three
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

What if they did a single POP/Horde mini sub with 3-4 characters being Great Rebellion and 2-3 being Horde (could include Horde members like Entraptra, Vultak, etc)
    Classics won't feel complete unless ALL vintage MOTU POP & NA are included
    TOP 35 WANTS
    MOTU:TungLashor/Gwildor/Dragstor/Saurod/Ninjor
    POP:Angella/Mermista/Peekablue/Perfuma
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/Hoove
    FILMATION: DreeElle/Imp/Montork/Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque
    MISC:Lodar/Veena/Miro/Delora/Hawke/OOLarr/Prahvus/Dare/EvilSeed

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Filmation/POP mini sub = take my money.

I want ANY and ALL Filmation/POP.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Court Magician
    A PoP mini-sub would be cool, because I want to get as many characters as possible before the guillotine, but honestly, I grew up with New Adventures, so I'd much prefer that. There are too many New Adventures characters I want that I fear we will never get.

I would buy a POP sub, an NA sub, a 200x sub, and another Filmation sub.

Bring them on!
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Dylamug would seal the deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I would buy a POP sub, an NA sub, a 200x sub, and another Filmation sub.

Bring them on!
    Sounds good to me!
    Classics won't feel complete unless ALL vintage MOTU POP & NA are included
    TOP 35 WANTS
    MOTU:TungLashor/Gwildor/Dragstor/Saurod/Ninjor
    POP:Angella/Mermista/Peekablue/Perfuma
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/Hoove
    FILMATION: DreeElle/Imp/Montork/Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque
    MISC:Lodar/Veena/Miro/Delora/Hawke/OOLarr/Prahvus/Dare/EvilSeed

A PoP or NA sub would be amazing. If there is a mini sub, I'll be there!

There should definitely be a POP mni-sub, especially if it includes Filmation POP figures such as Hunga, Razz and others.

By my counting we need 6 POP in 2014 and 5 POP in 2015 to finish that line of vintage figures on time, including Scorpia and Huntara. That would mean we should already have 3 POP reveals for 2014, not just the two of Glimmer and Scorpia. A POP mini-sub may help achieve the quota, plus give us some Filmation figures that obviously will not fit in the 'all star years' due to Mattel's holding back POP until the end.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I am open for more MOTU. POP, Filmation, NA, whatever, just make me some quality figures and I will continue to lay my card down!

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    Dylamug would seal the deal for me.
    I've already said I'm totally down for a POP sub, but the above figure being confirmed would make me sqwee with delight!--^
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!