Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Etheria/POP Mini Sub Speculation Thread

Bring it on, my wallet is ready for multiples
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I think it will be POP themed so we get 6 POP to catch up. If we get Glimmer and one other POP in the main sub (like we did in 2013), 6 in a POP mini sub in 2014 and then that leaves 2 for 2015
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

Hope so. It would be an awesome way to play catch up on the characters, not to mention it's the 30th!.
    Last edited by galaxysurfer; September 20, 2013 at 07:09pm.

I would buy a FILMATION POP sub to make sure we get characters like General Sunder, Hunga, Vultak, Granita, Dylamug or Madame Razz.

But i would feel betrayed if any of the vintage POP figures would be released in that sub. That would´t be the deal why i subscribed to the main sub.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

I'm all in favour of any mini-sub really, just to get me tons more characters before the line dies. Remember, there's no guarantee that the main 2015 sub will go through, and a mini-sub would be a pre-emptive strike, minimizing the effect of such a potential disaster.

That being said, I would prefer a Filmation sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I would buy a FILMATION POP sub to make sure we get characters like General Sunder, Hunga, Vultak, Granita, Dylamug or Madame Razz.

But i would feel betrayed if any of the vintage POP figures would be released in that sub. That would´t be the deal why i subscribed to the main sub.
    Do you really think that they are going to shove 9 more vintage POP figures (not including Loo-Kee) into a year and a half? We already know the lineup of figures for the entire first half of 2014 and there's only 1 single vintage POP in there. Take into account that we will be getting at the minimum 2 Filmation POP figures (Huntara and Madame Razz) and there is not enough room to spread all those figures out. There has to be a mini-sub or multi-packs coming. Taking into account that 2015 is not even a guarantee I would gladly welcome as many POP figures next year as possible, regardless of what sub they were in.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Do you really think that they are going to shove 9 more vintage POP figures (not including Loo-Kee) into a year and a half? We already know the lineup of figures for the entire first half of 2014 and there's only 1 single vintage POP in there. Take into account that we will be getting at the minimum 2 Filmation POP figures (Huntara and Madame Razz) and there is not enough room to spread all those figures out. There has to be a mini-sub or multi-packs coming. Taking into account that 2015 is not even a guarantee I would gladly welcome as many POP figures next year as possible, regardless of what sub they were in.
    Truth to this. Smart money is on a PoP sub. However...

Where was it said that we would be getting Madame Razz? News to me...
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Doesn't Scorpia count as POP?

If it wasn't for the customs charge to UK i would say.. if this happens.. i'd be getting one. If it comes down to it, might need a POP sub buddy

Scorpia is a character from POP cartoon, but I wouldn't necessarily consider her POP. She is more of a Filmation character since she never had a figure. I also think if there were a figure of her she would have been included in the Masters line due to her monster-like appearance.

A POP sub is a must!!! I don't see how we are going to complete the faction without it. Keep the heavy hitters for the main sub and use characters like Perfuma, Double Trouble, and Spinnerella for the sub. Madame Razz and Broom would have to be included as the sub lure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Doesn't Scorpia count as POP?
    Depends on who's counting.

I think it would be most successful if it included some Horde and Vintage Great Rebellion. I say do a sub exclusive Filmation Hordak w/imp then a sub that includes something like General Sundar, Vultak, Dial-a-Mug, Peekablue, Perfuma, and Double Trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    This.

I hope a POP sub is in the works. There are just too many characters to cram into eighteen months, even if you include oversized slots.

A POP sub would be a dream come true. For the sake of marketing it to as wide an audience as possible, I'd suggest mixing three or four toyline characters with two or three Filmation folk. IMO, a pre-sub sale lineup including Mermista, Filmation Hordak and Entrapta would make the sub a success. Top it off with Spinnerella, Perfuma and Granita and I'd be one happy scorpion.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Truth to this. Smart money is on a PoP sub. However...

Where was it said that we would be getting Madame Razz? News to me...
    Scott said that she is in the plan somewhere by the end of 2015 on the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast.

It doesn't really matter who "counts" as POP and who doesn't. The fact remains that there are 9 (10 counting Loo-kee) more figures to do based on the vintage line. Adding in characters like Scorpia, Huntara, and Razz only increases the number of affiliations and affects the spread. We're just never going to see 5 months of POP in a row in the regular sub (nor would even I want that). That's why it seems impossible to get through everyone by the end of 2015 without an add-on or several multi-packs.

A mini Sub would be the best way to get the figures! Count me in.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I would buy 2. One for me and one for my daughter.

I would LOVE a POP sub, I'd feel so much more comfortable and confident in the line if I knew we were getting this.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I would like a POP mini sub because it would mean those characters wouldn't be in the main sub and I could pass on them all together. You guys might think I'm kidding, but I already lost money getting rid of the Star Sisters and Netossa and the fewer I have to do that for in the main sub, the better.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I would like a POP mini sub because it would mean those characters wouldn't be in the main sub and I could pass on them all together.
    Sadly, I have to agree.

Just how Plundor is (IMO) in no way strong enough to be part of the main line and should've been in the Filmation sub at best (if made at all) I don't see enough remaining PoP characters being strong enough for the main line either.

This would be a great way to cater to the different buying groups without anyone getting short-changed.

Selfishly speaking I'd prefer mini-subs for Concepts, New Characters, Modern Versions, or even NA, but this would be a good compromise for the fan base as a whole.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    A PoP sub makes so much sense that it needs to happen... That's all there is to it.

Heroic Warrior
    Hmmmm.

On one hand I'd really love a POP sub (if the rumor does happen).

But then I would have to Sub for something, for the first time ever.

I'm so confused.

I would like a POP mini sub because it would mean those characters wouldn't be in the main sub and I could pass on them all together. You guys might think I'm kidding, but I already lost money getting rid of the Star Sisters and Netossa and the fewer I have to do that for in the main sub, the better.
    You aren't the only person who lost money on those figures. Ask BBTS how much they lost. I seriously can't believe that we got those characters before A list POP characters like Glimmer, Casta, Angela, Frosta, Mermista....

Heroic Warrior
    I'll say it until it happens: 6 figure PoP mini-sub.

Mermista
    Peeakablue
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Perfuma
    Sweet Bee

Chances are, if you want one of those figures, you want them all. Those who want them can sub. Those who don't, won't have to worry about it. No slots taken out of the main sub. Leave the major Filmation Horde and PoP characters for the main sub. Razz, Dylamug, Hunga, et al can be in the main sub, if there's enough spots.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    It's definitely popular enough.

The majority of fans are interested in everything, even though the loudest here would disagree.

Polls tell us that.

A pop sub would be awesome.

I'd buy three
    I'd buy two myself, but since Scott said no out of sub items would be announced untill NYTF I guess this is just rumor till officially announced.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 line

I would totally buy a PoP sub. Maybe even a second for my niece.

I would LOVE to see a 6 figure POP sub. I'd be happy if it was made up of characters from the vintage line, thus being all females. I'd also be ok with a combo sub, if they wanted to add in a few Filmation characters like Madame Razz, Filmation Hordak, and General Sunder so there were a couple males. It would just need to be a majority of females. There are so many females to make the line, 9 vintage POP, Madame Razz, Hawke, Crita, Mara, Kattrina, just to name a few. A POP sub would open the few females spots in the main sub to some of those non-POP females.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"