Thread: motuc new adventure skeletor

motuc new adventure skeletor

here is a new na skeletor I cant wate for it to come out so I make me one and the way they talking online u never know if the life well stop so I just make me one to be on the ok side tell then tell me what u think

i've always been a fan of this future version of skeletor. great custom Grifter
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

yes me to I just hope they make him and he is better then the old one it was good but I think It could be better thanks man got the good words nemesis

must not bee no na fan in here lol or bad custom just one replie

Heroic Warrior
    I've never been a big NA fan but I must admit they are looking great in the classics line. Your custom NA Skeletor looks awesome!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Very nice

And don't be discouraged if you don't get a ton of replies, it is just the nature of the forums . I know there have been plenty of times that I see something and mean to come back and comment later and forget.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I LOVE NA, and this custom is awesome. He is one of my two most anticipated figures in MOTUC (Flogg being the other) and you nailed him maing. Everything works so perfectly. The color of the helmet couldn't be any better imo.

Great paint apps on this guy!! Smart reuse of parts too...hopefully they'll actually sculpt him a unique chest and staff (love that NA staff), but in the meantime, this sure is awesome!!!

Nicely done

thanks guys that's me the old toy of him suck but I was trying to make him better tell we get one and with the parts I had I think he come out ok