Thread: Create Your MOTU Classics Tribute Video (Details Inside) !

Create Your MOTU Classics Tribute Video (Details Inside) !

Hey Guys !

I know 2016 will kick of with a brand new MOTU line, But with MOTU Classics ending with 2015, I thought of making a tribute video for this beloved line by the end of this year. But then I thought......... "Why Not Share This Idea & Do This With ALL MOTU Fans Together ?" So Here It Is !!!!!!!!!!

Now, I am going to make some "Rules" in order to give everyone a FAIR treatment ! These "Rules" are just made to make "things easy" for more people participating in this fun thing !!

So Guys, This Is How It Goes !

RULES :-

1) First Off....... There Is NO Need To Hurry ! Take It Easy........ And Take Your Own Time, Cause The Videos Should Be Posted NOT Before December 2015 !

2) Each Members Can Make Up To TWO Videos MAX ! 1 For Tribute & 1 For Story Telling (Be It Funny OR Serious). Want To Do Only One ? No Problem !!

3) Collecting Since The Beginning & Have All The Figures ? Or Just Started Collecting From January 2015 ? It Doesn't Matter ! Because You Can Use As Many As Figures You Want In The Video ! Got Only 10 ? Go Ahead !!

3) Your Technical Skills Like Graphics & Animations Are NOT Required. We Not Making A MOTU Movie Here ! You May Use That If You Want....... But That Is Not Something MUST & Gets Counted !!

4) This Is Not A Contest....... So No Body Will Be A Winner OR Looser ! This Is Purely Done For Fun & Showing Our Respect For This Line !

5) You CAN use ANY Figures From Any MOTU Lines (POP & NA Included), But The Majority Of The Figures Has To Be From MOTU Classics. And NO ! Please Don't Use ANY Figures From Other Brands Lines In Order To Keep MOTU Theme Intact !!

6) Last But Not The Least, Please Don't DISRESPECT Any Factions In Your Video(s) ! Lets Remember We Are Doing This For Fun, So Avoid Hurting Others Feelings Towards Their Beloved Era's ! That Said, You CAN Make Fun Of Any Character You Want, But Please Keep It Light & In A Friendly Manner !!:

Thanks For The View........ And Let Your Imaginations Begin !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, *REMOVED*, Filmation Evil-Lyn or Filmation Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Kitrina or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Sounds like a great idea. Any recommendations of which site to host our vids? I sense a complete gutting of music choice if we use youtube. I'm not a frequent video poster so I'm not sure how policed these things are nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Genyosha View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. Any recommendations of which site to host our vids? I sense a complete gutting of music choice if we use youtube. I'm not a frequent video poster so I'm not sure how policed these things are nowadays.
    Youtube of course ! And I don't think it will be a problem nowadays. I used some WWF/E soundtracks for my MOTUC WWF/E Mash up video (MOTUC RAW) couple of years back, and youtube just credited Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme on that. So there you go..... there wont be much problem I guess.
    Last edited by TUC138; March 25, 2015 at 11:33am.
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, *REMOVED*, Filmation Evil-Lyn or Filmation Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Kitrina or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Youtube of course ! And I don't think it will be a problem nowadays. I used some WWF/E soundtracks for my MOTUC WWF/E Mash up video (MOTUC RAW) couple of years back, and youtube just credited Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme on that. So there you go..... there wont be much problem I guess.
    That's good news, A few years back I got out of making vids because they kept getting silenced or outright refused by youtube. I better get creative because my collection is not very big.