Thread: snakeman....er woman teela in classics thead...

snakeman....er woman teela in classics thead...

I remember that back in the 200x line Teala had a redeco as a Snakewoman. I know fans have already been crying for a second run on her as she's pretty pricey on the 2ndry market but I was wondering if 4H and matty made a release of her in the Snakemen deco or a complete new tool would you buy one ? and wish would you prefer ? new tool or repaint . for me I think a new tool would be awesome. as much as a simple repaint would go I thing actually sculpted scales would be awesome

2016 perhaps...

I'm hoping for a Filmation Teela to satisfy the people who don't have a regular ginger Teela for their collections like myself.

I hope for Snake Teela and Snake Mekaneck too. Brings more variety into my favorite Snakemen faction. Unfortunatelly it looks like these figures / characters were removed from the 2014/2015 lineup. Let's hope we will see them in 2016 (and all the MYP and NA characters too).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    I remember that back in the 200x line Teala had a redeco as a Snakewoman. I know fans have already been crying for a second run on her as she's pretty pricey on the 2ndry market but I was wondering if 4H and matty made a release of her in the Snakemen deco or a complete new tool would you buy one ? and wish would you prefer ? new tool or repaint . for me I think a new tool would be awesome. as much as a simple repaint would go I thing actually sculpted scales would be awesome

Blahhh...

I think a better question would be.... For any fans who do NOT have a 'regular' teela... would having 'snake teela' satisfy you?

Frankly, I don't see how it could... if they really wanted a 'non-teela Teela'... they have battleground Teela. But that's not what people are asking for.

If that's the route they DID go... after the rioting ended... I would hope that they go 'simple repaint'.... that way anyone with a paintbrush could end up 'fixing' her to be what they want

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    I hope for Snake Teela and Snake Mekaneck too. Brings more variety into my favorite Snakemen faction. Unfortunatelly it looks like these figures / characters were removed from the 2014/2015 lineup. Let's hope we will see them in 2016 (and all the MYP and NA characters too).
    there was a snake mekaneck ? I don't recall that version ? is there pics?

I don't think this will happen after the **** storm that happened with Snake Man At Arms
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd rather just have a Snake Woman character TBH.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

No, I don't want a Snake anyone who wasn't born one. I like SMAA, but only because I can swap the head out. And if we get another Teela, I hope it's a 2.0 that can still pass for the regular Teela, but have a new outfit that goes over top like She-Ra 2.0 has.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    there was a snake mekaneck ? I don't recall that version ? is there pics?
    There wasn't any figure but he appeared in the MYP cartoon episode 'Second Skin' together with Snake Man-At-Arms and Snake Teela.

Despite of all the negative comments that can be seen on he-man.org I personally like the idea of what was planned for Snake Man-At-Arms in the MYP cartoon. And for that reason I like the other Snake Masters too, including Teela.

Snake Teela can maybe share body parts with Scorpia MOTUC - if she turns out using more monster like parts. I thought Octavia will use more scaly body in MOTUC, but they decided to use regurlar body parts in her case.

Mekaneck could be handled the same way Man-at-Arms was. I would be perfectly happy with that.

ah thanks for the update on that. dang woulda liked to seen a concept figure that may be interesting. on a side note I wonder which other Masters woulda made for an interesting Snake variant ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    There wasn't any figure but he appeared in the MYP cartoon episode 'Second Skin' together with Snake Man-At-Arms and Snake Teela.

Despite of all the negative comments that can be seen on he-man.org I personally like the idea of what was planned for Snake Man-At-Arms in the MYP cartoon. And for that reason I like the other Snake Masters too, including Teela.

Snake Teela can maybe share body parts with Scorpia MOTUC - if she turns out using more monster like parts. I thought Octavia will use more scaly body in MOTUC, but they decided to use regurlar body parts in her case.

Mekaneck could be handled the same way Man-at-Arms was. I would be perfectly happy with that.