Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Two Bad will have no day of sale!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beastman View Post
    Bad management brings moves like this ... If you have people who don't have the ability to sell items next move is to begin threats etc very bad move ...

It's a line approaching six years old. Interest in any toy line wanes over time. If the subs don't go through, it's a more nuanced situation than "they can't sell the toys".

after being told no by my wife she finally said yes. i tried to order 4 times this morning before they closed and missed it. no two-bad
    Last edited by stprime; August 20, 2013 at 11:43am.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    after being told no by my wife i she finally said yes. i tried to order 4 times this morning before they closed and missed it. no two-bad
    Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness, than it is to ask for permission.

Heroic Warrior
    after being told no by my wife she finally said yes. i tried to order 4 times this morning before they closed and missed it. no two-bad
    I'd imagine given how many subs .Orgers picked up you can probably snag one at cost .
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

last year the sub window opened again still during 2012 and then again in 2013.

Besides, loads of people bought multiple subs, there should be a flood of two bads on ebay, just make to buy it a couple of months prior to it's release month.