Thread: Teela con sketches/commissions

Teela con sketches/commissions

Not sure if this is the right place as I didn't draw these,but here are some teela sketches/commissions I paid for this year
    teela_by_michaeldooney-d65iexg.jpg1016979_10201887393851129_1962387698_n.jpg20130810_193908.jpg

I like the first one the best, she is awesome
    Last edited by MAXX; August 14, 2013 at 01:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXX View Post
    I like the first one the best, she is awesome
    Thanks, that one cost the most. They were 140,100,50 bucks respectively......the last one was a quickie head sketch by j scott Campbell.....any more detailed you had to be lucky and pay lots more money

I just discovered this gorgeous pin-up on comicartfans: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...45&GSub=107615
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Nice! In color too. Also as a side note, my friend who is not a he-man fan said why is skeletor's face in the background, it should be he-man in the middle sketch,i said that wouldn't make sense either. What do you guys think? I didn't ask for that part, the artist just threw that in.
    Last edited by bcbsdrg; August 14, 2013 at 08:30pm.

I love the first one. Its so great. I like the others too but the first is myfav.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

@ bcbsdrg
    wow, there you pay for the name i guess... my prices for those kind of pieces are waaaaaaay cheaper. Probably around 50,25 and 5 Euro... and that is still to high for people who ask me for something. mad world.

For the Skeletor in the back of image 2, i think it is okay. It looks ominous, like she is going into a dangerous place, like a cave or is hunting. So the looming danger of Skeletor fits. Only that he is so low behind her so that he is almost not recognizable is sad. And that artist just throwing the little Skeletor in there is pretty cool of him.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXX View Post
    @ bcbsdrg
    wow, there you pay for the name i guess... my prices for those kind of pieces are waaaaaaay cheaper. Probably around 50,25 and 5 Euro... and that is still to high for people who ask me for something. mad world.

For the Skeletor in the back of image 2, i think it is okay. It looks ominous, like she is going into a dangerous place, like a cave or is hunting. So the looming danger of Skeletor fits. Only that he is so low behind her so that he is almost not recognizable is sad. And that artist just throwing the little Skeletor in there is pretty cool of him.
    Yeah in US,at comic conventions,the big names either dont do commissions or charge very high prices. J scott campbell being fairly big name here charges 50 bucks for head sketch...someone who kept checking and waiting in line,eventually got a larger color commission of magick from mutants that supposedly cost 1500 dollars,but i feel like that price was due to him buying some original art and camobell threw that in.

Yeah skeletor kinda low,but hey i didn't ask for it....i have other art that i purchased of comic characters,that were more reasonably priced from local artists at the con

Those are beautiful. First is my favourite too but you can't go wrong with a bit of Campbell
    My Deviant Art http://seraphyn303.deviantart.com/

My Art Blog (pretty old but where most of my MOTU stuff is) http://sera-sketch.blogspot.co.uk/

I am currently taking commissions.

Those are beautiful man. Well worth the dough. My favorite is the first.