Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: August 2013 sub shipping confirmation?

I got my renewal email but never got a shipping email. I wrote to customer service and they were able to get me a tracking number.

I think what happened here is that this is the first month of combining Club Eternia and Club Filmation and we might have hit a bug in their system.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    No renewal Email, No shipping confirmation, and when I log on and click on my order in "My Order History" I get a red message saying there's an error, so I can't even review the order to get a tracking number.

I sent an email through the customer service dealy on their website today, but when I tried to type the order number into the appropriate field on their contact us form it told me it wasn't a valid order.

I've never really had a problem with the shipping before, and I always get the emails so I'm a bit worried. If I don't get an email in a couple of days they'll get an earful from me for the first time in a long time. Plus, since I'm in NY it takes usually about 10 days or so to get here anyway.
    You should be able to send them the message anyway, just change the reason you're trying to reach them in the respective tab, and note in detail what you explained here about the invalid order #. It's happened to me a few times, and I usually received a response that same day giving me the tracking number for my shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    No renewal Email, No shipping confirmation, and when I log on and click on my order in "My Order History" I get a red message saying there's an error, so I can't even review the order to get a tracking number.

I sent an email through the customer service dealy on their website today, but when I tried to type the order number into the appropriate field on their contact us form it told me it wasn't a valid order.

I've never really had a problem with the shipping before, and I always get the emails so I'm a bit worried. If I don't get an email in a couple of days they'll get an earful from me for the first time in a long time. Plus, since I'm in NY it takes usually about 10 days or so to get here anyway.
    Remember folks http://www.findmyorder.com is your DR friend You will be able to see your order history and also view the invoices without getting that annoying error screen.
    If you don't have your order number, use the email address/credit card search option. Wish the main website worked as well as this one does!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella