Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: August 2013 sub shipping confirmation?

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    You can also look up your tracking number on your order. I do that instead of waiting for the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Loo-Kee View Post
    Hi Shecky,

I tried this already, and nothing comes up in ups.com.

It's weird because I didn't get any notifications this time around what so ever, but last month was great. I know I've been charged for these figures...just don't know why they haven't shipped yet. Seems most people are getting their notifications today and yesterday...so I hope mine comes along sometime today.
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Got my subs shipping notice this morning
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Still haven't gotten mine, and I cannot view anything on Matty. I see a $60 charge so I'm assuming thats it.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    You can also look up your tracking number on your order. I do that instead of waiting for the email.
    Thanks, but there is no tracking number there. I guess my sub hasn't shipped yet.

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Got the notice yesterday. My girls are vacationing in Sparks NV at the moment.

Heroic Warrior
    I got a shipping notice on tuesday but it has started moving only today. Good news is, this time it is in USPS system from CA itself. Previously it would go to Memphis TN before it entered USPS network.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    As of today I have received neither an order confirmation nor a shipping notification. Hmmm....
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I called customer service and they resent my shipping confirmation. I never got the first.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Confirmation renewal yesterday for both Casta & Shokoti.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Mine gets here tomorrow. Now I need to decide if I am going to put her in the newly formed 'She-Ra pile' I'm putting together for my wife or keep her for myself.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    As of today I have received neither an order confirmation nor a shipping notification. Hmmm....
    Same here, nothing at all!!! I even went to Matty to check if there was any "order submitted" pending in my order history for this month, and still nothing, very weird!!!... And my CC is valid until next year and has a high limit!!!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Loo-Kee View Post
    Thanks, but there is no tracking number there. I guess my sub hasn't shipped yet.
    Send Customer Service an e-mail. From my perspective, they've improved a great deal over the last few years time-wise, and usually will reply that same day .

@ Prince Adam's Dad,

Uhh, earn the proverbial brownie points with your wife !

Regards,
    Victor P.

Every month I try to track my order I get some kind of error message from DR in read saying they are working to correct the problem, which of course is bs!!! but I get my figs every month within a few days of sale date. I'll raise some hell after the 20th.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

I never got a shipping notice, but I got a delivery alert from UPS that it'll be delivered today.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I am so annoyed... I have 4 subs from matty and they shipped my subs separately....I hate digital river and there lack of common sense...I am being charged so much on shipping because they failed to put 2 + 2 together....
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Still haven't received my notice, BUT i went to matty and went to the order with Casta and Shokoti and then there was a link to track there, so they have been shipped, but never got an e-mail stating they had....LOL.. At least I know they are on their way.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I never got a shipping notice yet either? I got a renewal and everything though? What's going on?
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I received the package yesterday, but never got either of the emails!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    Since last month I don't get confirmation mails at all anymore. It's the weirdest thing. Even at the after-SDCC-sale no confirmation of order, no confirmation of shipping - nothing. But I have received all the goods.

The new August order is already in my order history since SUN but I still cannot access it.
    I have the same issues... I order Rokkon/Stonedar and didnt get the purchase or shipping confirmation emails... This month, I didn't the renewal or shipping email. I have the same email address too!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

My order got created on Aug. 10 and it has already been sent and is already in Leipzig/Germany. But I didn't get any notification nor shipping mail and the order is still non-accessible on Matty's site - SEVEN days later, well done DR!

At least I can check it on findmyorder.com, but that is atrocious - in the 5th year! So where are those guys now that talk about cache and user problems ... let's face it - it's DR!

... always has been and sadly always will be ...

Mine seems to be shipping even slower than usual. Seems that when I buy items dos the ship faster, even under the usps option as oposed to the sub.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

No email but tracking was updated on the order so i am not too worried.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Grayskull's Librarian Shadow Weaver 78's Avatar
    I got my sub shipping confirmation super early Thursday Morning... Tracking says the package is due to arrive on Tuesday, and I'm on the other side of the country. Maybe the notices just got delayed, since the package is due to arrive 5 days after the general sale, which is actually a day early for me.
    Go big or go home

Got my shipping notification on 8/13/2013 for Club Eternia and Club Filmation, but once again, they were shipped SEPARATELY for some odd reason! I thought they were going to be combined.

Still haven't gotten the items, but the package that was shipped later is actually set to arrive first. I just don't know anymore with Digital River...

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    No renewal Email, No shipping confirmation, and when I log on and click on my order in "My Order History" I get a red message saying there's an error, so I can't even review the order to get a tracking number.

I sent an email through the customer service dealy on their website today, but when I tried to type the order number into the appropriate field on their contact us form it told me it wasn't a valid order.

I've never really had a problem with the shipping before, and I always get the emails so I'm a bit worried. If I don't get an email in a couple of days they'll get an earful from me for the first time in a long time. Plus, since I'm in NY it takes usually about 10 days or so to get here anyway.