Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castaspella and Shokoti Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I REALLY wish the 4H would address this on female MOTUC figures. It looks really bad!

I'm glad she has a cape to cover up her non existant posterior, much like BG Evil-Lyn.
    Yeah I agree there. The MOTUC ladies really do look unfinished back there honestly.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Recent Princess of Power figures had some butt improvement. Frosta even had lower buttock on her new thighs.
    But Shakoti is no where near as flat in the cartoon as she is in the action figure. And her crotch piece is new too.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    Recent Princess of Power figures had some butt improvement. Frosta even had lower buttock on her new thighs.
    But Shakoti is no where near as flat in the cartoon as she is in the action figure. And her crotch piece is new too.

http://img.imgcake.com/SSJ3Turles/shakotibuttjpgjy.jpg
    Got my Castaspella today very pleased.going to try and keep most of my POP collection carded.

Do you guys want female butts or do you want Dragstor?!?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Fatter female butts wins everytime. Everytime.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

What about a female butt ON Dragstor?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    White eyes really make a figure look blind. Black eyes without the white sclera look very demonic.
    White eyes look comic book-like (as in TMNT or Wolverine figures), inhuman (Mystique) or powerful (Storm). I never thought blind...unless you show the pupils, but make them barely visible.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I don't know about 'fatter' but female 'plumper' booty wins everytime, yes.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    I think Frosta is the first to have it sculpted into her upper rear thighs.

She-Ra and Casta also have posteriors thanks to the sculpting of their skirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Female butts! Muscle men have broad shoulders and muscle women have butts!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Yes they do!

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I don't know about 'fatter' but female 'plumper' booty wins everytime, yes.
    Whichever word works best for you but the females in MOTUC have pancake posteriors when they should have bubble butts.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; August 17, 2013 at 04:33pm.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    What about a female butt ON Dragstor?
    That would be a flat tire.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Sir Mix-A-Lot would be very proud of you all.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

We need a female butt pack.

Not to break up the butt party here but has anyone else not even received a shipping notice for their August figures? I got my renewal confirmation on 8/12, but no shipping notice yet. I ordered Rattlor during EA and I got a shipping confirmation already for him.

Mine arrived yesterday, Casta's head is slightly bobbly but otherwise she's an amazing figure, right down to the zipper details on the backs of her boots. Shokoti on the other hand while beautifully sculpted, had some paint blemishes which mostly rubbed off, then I popped off her head to remove the cape and...

The red blotches are where the paint remained on her cape, I don't know if it's just mine, but I figure it's best to let everyone know it could be an issue
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Got mine today!

Well I been wanting Shokoti for a very long time. I personally love the figures that are outside the main vintage line. Shokoti was lacking in accessories a little so I gave her evil lyns dagger & staff in blue. I wish she had a spell casting hand, but oh well. I currently have her on my desk standing with Dittstroyer. look perfect together. I imagine him as a servant in her cult. Very cool.

Next is Castaspella. I love her colors & she is gorgeous! The POP rebellion is looking more like the rebellion now. The disc is a slight disappointment though, but it clears her hair no problem. she has a cool casting accessory that I love. But wow! I love her bright yellows, blues & orange.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    That actually looks pretty darn good, SCB!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Dude, nice! Great pics, her sculpt is so pleasing to the eyes.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Castaspella is just beautiful! Well done 4H! Also, nice fit on the Teela body. I might try that out when she arrives Tuesday.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    The Casta head on Teela makes her look A LOT like the younger MYP Teela but she is still hindered with the 1.0 body and the horribly stiff one piece outfit.

If there was only one figure that needed a 2.0 update, it's Teela.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Well son of a...I'm so excited to get these today and then turns out Castaspella's wheel accessory is broken right at the clip as I take it out of package. I was careless not noticing the missing snakes on Snake Face's armor, but there was really no way to tell this thing was broken until it was open. Man, the figure is perfect, I so don't want to roll the dice on a good figure just to fix an accessory, so I guess I just don't get to display her that way. Dammit. The shield is nice but really can't display it with her using the energy blast because they're both meant for the same arm. It is a nice affect too, really stands out. Too bad the disc is no good.

Shokoti is great but her boot cut was very sticky, took some gentle persuasion to get them moving. I really love her though, just wish the golden staff that came with Icer was a little thinner so she could hold it without warping her hand. It is such a perfect accessory for her, so much better than for Icer and she totally needs a weapon like that. Her darkling is pretty great though too. She needs more Gar minions now and of course Masque.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    My Shokoti came today as well and I love her. She's really a great figure. The Horseman really captured her essence well in the sculpt. One of my favorite figures to date.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

I'm still patiently waiting for mine.....they should be here by now, but I just checked my tracking and my Shokoti and Castaspella are traveling the U.S. to get to IL. It's gone from the usual Sparks, Nevada, and instead of going to Fischers, Indiana like it normally does, my package has gone to Sacramento, CA, Mill City, Nevada.....Delle, Utah.......Henderson, Colorado.......Wakeeny, Kansas....Edwardsville, Kansas....and the last two days in Hazelwood, Missouri. What the heck?
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Well son of a...I'm so excited to get these today and then turns out Castaspella's wheel accessory is broken right at the clip as I take it out of package. I was careless not noticing the missing snakes on Snake Face's armor, but there was really no way to tell this thing was broken until it was open. Man, the figure is perfect, I so don't want to roll the dice on a good figure just to fix an accessory, so I guess I just don't get to display her that way. Dammit.
    I'm sure you'll be able to find that piece on the marketplace. People will be taking that fig apart for custom fodder.

Anyway, I've skipped both of this month's figures. This has to be said: Shapoopie is really, really drab and boring. If she didn't come with that dianoga thing, and wasn't female, she'd be Stan-Dor level of boring.

Got both of these lovely ladies in the mail today, and they are awesome! Like every one else said, Casta's face sculpt is excellent. And I love the energy blast accessory!

And Shokoti is fabulous - going to put her next to Evil-Lyn on the shelf. I'm really loving the black eyes and the face sculpt.