Thread: Saurod's innards!

Saurod's innards!

So, my figures sat in the attic for 20 years, I got them out, and my kids have really enjoyed playing with them for about 5 years now. These toys are so imaginative vs. what is seen nowadays...So after many super glues, Saurod finally completely exploded (I never said my kids were gentle)! I thought everyone would want to see Saurod's innards!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vintage MOC need list, >=AFA 80 or potentially gradable to >=AFA 80: Blade/Gwildor/Man-E-Faces/Mekaneck/Rotarr/Saurod/Snout Spout/Terror Claws Skeletor/Twistoid

Neat. Gonna make anything from it?
    - I've got my corn sword, I'm good.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldkardde View Post
    Neat. Gonna make anything from it?
    Stew?

Very cool to see his guts, thanks for sharing.

Cool...alwys did wonder. Now are ya gonna put humpty together again?

I was thinking if there was a way to attach this to Snake Mountain, another booby trap somehow!

Boy this Saurod has been glued back together ~6 times, and it was almost like he's totally shattered this time! Ironically, the only thing still intact are the legs, held securely by their lovely shiny perfect leg band! Meanwhile, I've repaired a pile of other fig's leg bands, with intact bodies.

BTW, has anyone else seen how brittle the later figs are, like Saurod, compared to earlier figs? I've had a few others with minor breaks, but the only other one that literally disentegrated was Dragstor (another late figure).
    Vintage MOC need list, >=AFA 80 or potentially gradable to >=AFA 80: Blade/Gwildor/Man-E-Faces/Mekaneck/Rotarr/Saurod/Snout Spout/Terror Claws Skeletor/Twistoid

I had a similar incident with my son's Gwildor. Had to get another for him. Brittle and hollow.