Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 purchases on Matty

Bummer

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Robogeek1973 View Post
    Bummer

Thanks for the info.
    On the brightside if you are also buying extra troopers that month you can just combine them on your order, if the servers allow.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Already have Castaspella and Shokoti coming through subs, but I picked up 2 Ecto-goggles.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Picked up all 3. The girls look amazing, can't wait!

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Nabbed a Platinum & Tin, the MOTU girls are on the way via my subs which shipped today. SHOKOTI! The only figure that can compete with Mantenna for the best figure released this year. Wow 2013 has rocked!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    I just strolled over as easy as pie and picked up a Fire-- I already have Castaspella and Shokoti coming from my subs.
    Same here. No issues.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    On the brightside if you are also buying extra troopers that month you can just combine them on your order, if the servers allow.
    Wait, the next weapons pack is in October?

I thought it was next year's offering.

Today, I ordered Castaspella and Rattlor without issue.

Ordered Castaspella. Thinking about getting Shokoti.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Ordered a Castaspella, Shokoti, and Rattlor. Also picked up Skeletor, Panthor, and Bubble Power She-Ra. I would have like to have bought mulitples, but I think I've spent enough money lately on this hobby.

Heroic Warrior
    Bought a Rattlor hopefully will be able to get that new armor from that weapons pak coming up didn't realize it was even in there all people were talking about were Kowl, had even watched the pixel dan video and had missed it.

Maybe have one with the neck sections and one with the armor and normal head.

The head pieces will clip into each other won't they?

Where is the love for the MOTUC women? i thought they would have been sold out pretty quickly especially Castaspella - best MOTUC POP girl so far imo.

Castaspella. No issues. No sell outs. Hmm.
    Jay

I got both Castaspella and Shokoti through a sub. Normally, I would buy extras of these two, but Mattel ended all that when some figures would not be available DOS. So, I am very happy saving money and enjoying just one collection. I won't even add this into my Matty savings for the year, since that is for unavailable DOS figures or figures with a fast sell-out.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Anyone else order and not get the confirmation E-Mail yet? I can see my order on Matty, but no E-Mail at all. I ordered at noon.
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Rattlor...woooohoooo!!

+1 sub...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Anyone else order and not get the confirmation E-Mail yet? I can see my order on Matty, but no E-Mail at all. I ordered at noon.
    I didnt get an e-mail either but the order is there.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I got my confirmation right after...
    Spam folders?
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLyne View Post
    Grabbed Rattlor (finally!), Castaspella and 2 sets of Snake Mountain stands. First time I've bought enough to justify DHL international so really looking forward to having these in a few days rather than just before the next sale.

Now to save for October... Mantenna, Weapons Pack and Horde Troopers (x2 if I can save enough)... Gonna be an expensive month!
    Here's my thoughts on the October sale. Yes the weapons pack will be semi popular due to the He-man fans wanting Rattlor's Armor and the She-Ra fans wanting Kowl, but it has Early access so the die hards will already have gotten it. Now comes the Horde Trooper debacle??? I think Scott/Mattel are intelligent enough to have prepared for the popularity of this two pack, because you will have He-man/She-Ra fans alike who will want to Army build these. I personally get a set with my sub, but I want two more. I really don't think they will sell out to be honest, and they will for sure be re-issued if they sell that popularly.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Here's my thoughts on the October sale. Yes the weapons pack will be semi popular due to the He-man fans wanting Rattlor's Armor and the She-Ra fans wanting Kowl, but it has Early access so the die hards will already have gotten it. Now comes the Horde Trooper debacle??? I think Scott/Mattel are intelligent enough to have prepared for the popularity of this two pack, because you will have He-man/She-Ra fans alike who will want to Army build these. I personally get a set with my sub, but I want two more. I really don't think they will sell out to be honest, and they will for sure be re-issued if they sell that popularly.
    Factor this in too....the last Weapons Pack is still on Matty as we speak (and it had a lot of cool brand new stuff in it)....and I have no doubt this one will be too, even with the few new things in it, for one Kowl if for the more Die Hard She-Ra fans, not the casual ones, unless they find him appealing, I for one....not so much, but I'm glad he's made for them. I'll be getting the WP, but I hope it's available for a while, because too much crap is in October, and I'm not just talking about MOTUC.

My long awaited MP Bluestreak is dropping then too, plus the previous month Prowl is coming....
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I am surprised that Shokoti and Castaspella have not sold out, or are at "almost gone".

I was never into POP so I do not know Castaspella 's popularity as a character, but I understood she was major hitter? Day of sales buyers have really gone down or moved to other online stores in fear of sellouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    I am surprised that Shokoti and Castaspella have not sold out, or are at "almost gone".

I was never into POP so I do not know Castaspella 's popularity as a character, but I understood she was major hitter? Day of sales buyers have really gone down or moved to other online stores in fear of sellouts?
    I'm not surprised one bit. A lot of people don't want those. I think there should have been separate subs; vintage, POP, NA and Filmation.
    My post count just got bigger.

Heroic Warrior
    +1 Rattlor! Zero interest in the others...

Now Shokoti and Rattlor are almost gone, plenty of Castaspella left, it seems.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    I am surprised.......... really surprised !

I thought Shokoti will disappear quickly (like 3 hrs) followed by Casta ! Not a good news for Filmation & POP fans !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !