Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/15 purchases on Matty

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Orko, Rattlor and Mer-Man are gone...surprise, surprise right there.

Shokoti is almost gone. Casta is still plentiful.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I ordered Rattlor and Shokoti a few hours ago.

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Got in and out in about a minute. 2 Shokoti's and a Fire.

FYI there are
    359 Rattlor's
    2381 Shokoti's
    868 Castaspella's
    left... if the empty cart trick is accurate.
    Hmm, so does that mean there are 2057 Shokotis now? And 564 Castaspellas? Does "Almost Gone" not mean anything then, since Shokoti is "Almost Gone" but Castaspella isn't? Especially since there are 3135 Ecto Goggles left and they're also "Almost Gone" while they have 1257 PKE meters which remain readily available...

Quote Originally Posted by Strongdar, Master of Acom View Post
    Hmm, so does that mean there are 2057 Shokotis now? And 564 Castaspellas? Does "Almost Gone" not mean anything then, since Shokoti is "Almost Gone" but Castaspella isn't? Especially since there are 3135 Ecto Goggles left and they're also "Almost Gone" while they have 1257 PKE meters which remain readily available...

Guess thats Mattys way of saying the sale is about to end on that specific item.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'm glad I saw this. I completely forgot about this month.

Just ordered Casta and Shokoti, no problems.
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Still no email even though I ordered at noon yesterday. Am I the only one?
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Still no email even though I ordered at noon yesterday. Am I the only one?
    No, I ordered first thing yesterday and received an order confirmation but no shipping notice.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Just ordered my extra Darkling and Illumina custom base.
    Ha cool I thought the same thing the moment I saw her, I bet she will look fantastic with the eyes painted in

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Gave in and bought a Shokoti (& DC's Fire).

Court Magician
    Bought a Castaspella and Shokoti, my first purchases from Matty themselves. Would have rather had a Rattlor than Shokoti, but it's all good. Really really wanted Castaspella is the only reason I even bought from them directly, she looks awesome, but I didn't want to spend $9 (!) on shipping for one figure.

How swiftly do they usually get stuff in the mail? I ordered at 8pm, so I know it won't be until the earliest, Monday.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I am surprised.......... really surprised !

I thought Shokoti will disappear quickly (like 3 hrs) followed by Casta ! Not a good news for Filmation & POP fans !!
    I'm not surprised. Most Filmation/POP fans already get them when they bought the subs... So not much need to buy more on DOS... You saw that with Icer, he was several days available...

Heroic Warrior
    The last time I ordered it took about 5 weeks from CA to AL at one point the shipping info said they sent it backwards a few times, not all the way back to CA but back and forth to different states.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my shipping confirmation today for my DOS Shokoti and Castaspella...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Dunno if anybody noticed during all the sub hype, but Shokoti sold out earlier today, Castaspella is now "almost gone"
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Heroic Warrior
    So has anyone actually recdived anything they have ordered? My Rattlor has been setting in Sparks NV since the 19th hope to god they don't try to send it back towards CA then back to me.

Apparently, even though it has a USPS trackign number it isn't actually at a USPS facility but will be put on a pallete then shipped to the closest USPS sirting facility and I will just have to wait until whenever they want to do that.

THe Sparks post office guy says he receives multiple calls about the same thing about Matty collector.

- - - Updated - - -

So Got Rattlor today the sad thing is I bought him on the 15th for the usual shipping. But the Zodac I ordered from China and paid no shipping for got here the same day as the order from Matty, rediculous.
    Last edited by Jestermon; August 21, 2013 at 03:54pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my DOS Shokoti and Castaspella today one week later from the shipment confirmation. Not bad...for Digital River.

Castaspella was good. A bit of a bobble head but not bad at all. Shokoti was good but I cringed at the black boots which reminded me of Octavia's boots. And yes, they are a bit loose. Not as bad as Octavia's but still loose.

Overall, not a bad month.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Got my Rattlor a couple days ago. No problems, cool figure.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I still have not gotten my Rattlor, which should have arrived today. It takes 8 days once i get shipping confirmation, but with yesterday being sunday 9.
    My tracking still says Ontario, CA.
    Ill give them the 2 weeks and then Ill e-mail.
    I just hope i get the figure & not a refund.
    Maybe my days are off and he'll come tomorrow...

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    I got my Rattlor today, I bought him via EA so I hope I can still post about it here. Every time I buy a figure on EA or DOS I always choose the cheaper shipping method, and it always reminds me why I have UPS Ground for my sub. lol. That said, Rattlor is great and I'm not sure why I waited this long to get him.

My days were off!
    What, what!!
    Rattlor is awesome!!