Thread: Will consider selling near complete Gothitropolis Scarabus set when i find it....

Will consider selling near complete Gothitropolis Scarabus set when i find it....

OK, i have a second set of Gothitropolis Scarabus in storage but i will be looking hard for them over the next week or two and consider offers in USD$.

It is only missing Anubos and Dormant form scarabus. (I havent included the 2 talisman but have a signed Dark Talisman from Toypocalypse which i may sell for the right price)

I have displayed 1 or 2 of them but they are as new. Basically has a second set for the different heads to display.

I also have Ramathorr, the rhino, mustard and red elephants loose to find but will sell them for the right price.

If i dont get a reasonable offer they will have to end up on eBay.

Im in Australia so consider international shipping costs and for insurance from my side here i cant edit the customs form as it is what our shipping provider will use for insurance claims in the event of damage/loss which will result in possible customs charges.

Widget
    Hello i am interested, how many figures are you selling?? thanks!!

Court Magician
    what would you consider a fair price for the set?