Thread: Considering offers for Hookem Brakk & Missile Armor Icarius and TT Hoove

Considering offers for Hookem Brakk & Missile Armor Icarius and TT Hoove

As the title states, i have a Hook'em Brakk complete and MA Icarius complete.

I also have a TT Hoove w/out weapon.

I also have almost a complete loose set of the other NA guys and quite a few MOC allthough the cards may not be exactly mint.

I will consider $USD offers from the org first but if i do not get any reasonable offers they will probably end up on eBay. Im not desperate to sell but after the 4H Ravens kickstarter am feeling a bit short of cash.

Im in Australia so you will need to consider international shipping which i dont expect to be too much BUT i will need to declare the value of the sale on the customs form for insurance purposes in case something happens to them - this will probably mean you will have some customs charges to deal with at your end.

There are photos of the extra figures here: (dont have photo of TT Hoove yet but he is in god condition)
    IMG_2340.JPGimage.jpgIMG_2333.jpgIMG_2334.jpgIMG_2335.jpgIMG_2336.jpgIMG_2337.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Deviusrme - your mailbox is full, send me another email address for extra photos
    Last edited by atlas0413; August 17, 2013 at 06:36am.

I would love these guys. Too bad my bank account would not. Hope they find a good home!

Sent you a PM.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.