Thread: Considering offers for Hookem Brakk & Missile Armor Icarius and TT Hoove

Considering offers for Hookem Brakk & Missile Armor Icarius and TT Hoove

As the title states, i have a Hook'em Brakk complete and MA Icarius complete.

I also have a TT Hoove w/out weapon.

I also have almost a complete loose set of the other NA guys and quite a few MOC allthough the cards may not be exactly mint.

I will consider $USD offers from the org first but if i do not get any reasonable offers they will probably end up on eBay. Im not desperate to sell but after the 4H Ravens kickstarter am feeling a bit short of cash.

Im in Australia so you will need to consider international shipping which i dont expect to be too much BUT i will need to declare the value of the sale on the customs form for insurance purposes in case something happens to them - this will probably mean you will have some customs charges to deal with at your end.

There are photos of the extra figures here: (dont have photo of TT Hoove yet but he is in god condition)
    IMG_2340.JPGimage.jpgIMG_2333.jpgIMG_2334.jpgIMG_2335.jpgIMG_2336.jpgIMG_2337.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Deviusrme - your mailbox is full, send me another email address for extra photos
    Last edited by atlas0413; August 17, 2013 at 05:36am.

I would love these guys. Too bad my bank account would not. Hope they find a good home!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Sent you a PM.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778