View Poll Results: Are you planning to subscribe to the 2014 Club Eternia subscription but haven't yet?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Planning to subscribe

9 20.00%
  • Already subscribed

28 62.22%
  • No plans to subscribe (please explain why)

8 17.78%

Thread: Are you planning to subscribe but haven't yet? (Poll started 8/15 @10pm PST

Are you planning to subscribe but haven't yet? (Poll started 8/15 @10pm PST

I'd like to know how many people here are planning to subscribe but are waiting until the very end of the sub sales period, and if you are, share with us why you're waiting until the end rather than ordering the subscription sooner.

Subbed up but I will add more subs if I get the preorders to cover myself.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm planning to, but I'm considering buying 2 and haven't made up my mind. Also, I'm getting pretty excited about the Star Wars 6" line, and I'm predicting that my enthusiasm for MOTUC could wane
    throughout 2014, despite it being an "Allstar" year. Part of me thinks this course correction was made a little too late.

I'm also a little dismayed about ToyGuru trumpeting all of the new tooling that will go into 2014-- here towards the end of the line, when sub sales are at their lowest. I don't get it-- is the tooling budget higher now that there's less cash coming in? I doubt it. It's kind of like saying "Hey, we were holding out on you there for a couple years, but we aren't anymore!! Yay!"

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I'm just waiting till this month's figures ship, then I can change my address with the bank and then Matty. :P Don't want things to go wonky with my Castaspella and Shokoti!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Heroic Warrior
    At this point I'm waiting until the last day. Help build suspense even though I'm sure we'll get close to 135% again.

I've subbed ever since they started the service and I'm definitely not missing out on the best one yet.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I subbed early on.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I had a thought this morning.... what if the two heads for Unnamed One will want people to buy two of them? One head for movie gold Skeletor, and the other for a more Snake Mountain vibe? You'd have two totally different figures! That could help people decide whether to buy one sub or two.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    I had a thought this morning.... what if the two heads for Unnamed One will want people to buy two of them? One head for movie gold Skeletor, and the other for a more Snake Mountain vibe? You'd have two totally different figures! That could help people decide whether to buy one sub or two.
    I want a snake Mountain man to compliment my castle Grayskull man.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I'm subbed up already. I wish I could afford more-shoot, I'd love to be another Motu Maniac or Yoda Freak Master!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    I want a snake Mountain man to compliment my castle Grayskull man.
    That would be a really cool figure.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Picked planning to, since as of the 16th I hadn't. (Subbed last night!)
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE