Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

He-Fans and She-Ravers; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2014 Subscription and keep MOTUC's going!!!! We can do this together!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get cancelled or scaled back to only 4 figures!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 10:00 AM Central time and midnight Central Time.

Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards the 100% minimum orders and beyond?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Eternia Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy a sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 35 subscription purchases!!!!!!! That's right!!! 5 more matches than last year's edition of my match drive!!!

Here is the link to the match drive from last year in case any of you have doubts to the validity of this effort: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ive!-MUST-READ

Let's get subbing gang and keep this AMAZING line of MOTUC's going!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my Matty Purchase Screen Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! It will be frozen pizza and PB and J's for another year
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; August 16, 2013 at 11:39pm.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    here we go again

Heroic Warrior
    That's a whole lotta subs.

Heroic Warrior
    Yoda, I already have 5 subscriptions for 2014, but if you care about this line enough to do 35, then I can add another one today. Please put me down for one match!

Amazing that you do it again yodafreakmaster, you have my deepest respect for this noble action - wonderful!

Court Magician
    Minutes before you made this post, I bought a second sub. Too bad it does not count:/

Where is that damn like button?!?!?

Dude, I bought 3 an hour ago! I guess they don't count.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Ok Yoda, this is going to be interesting for me but I went in and added two...God help me...to my already 6 subs. I don't want to see this line end either...thanks for what you're doing.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by S-Loc187 View Post
    Yoda, I already have 5 subscriptions for 2014, but if you care about this line enough to do 35, then I can add another one today. Please put me down for one match!
    Totally awesome!!! 5 is ALOT so we all truly appreciate you contributing another to the cause!!! You ROCK!!

Plus, you are the first one to get your sub matched so that is cool too

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Greenskull: Thats totally cool and thanks for subbing up big time!! They still count towards the overall goal I'm sure we will get a full match of 35 during this drive so no worries, even though yours dont technically count in this particular drive. Thanks for your efforts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    Amazing that you do it again yodafreakmaster, you have my deepest respect for this noble action - wonderful!
    I can only afford one that I made a few days back.but anyways in my eyes, you have become, as a [Demi God]in stature!!may the Gods, smile upon you my friend.you are truly are a great man or woman whatever the case may be. wonder if MATELL appreciates this kind of outpouring of fan support?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    Ok Yoda, this is going to be interesting for me but I went in and added two...God help me...to my already 6 subs. I don't want to see this line end either...thanks for what you're doing.
    Holy COW!!! That puts you to 8 subs!!!!!! Incredibly awesome!!!!!! Thank you so much for supporting this awesome line!!!

That put's my match to 3 now!!!!! This is a great start!!!!

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I've been holding out on my sub purchase just for you, yodafreak!

I'll get mine ordered today. I'll let you know when I pull the trigger on it.

You are a hero to our community (again), good sir.

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you, Yoda, for what you're doing for the line!

By the way, I just bought my extra sub, and the meter is now at 72%!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    I can only afford one that I made a few days back.but anyways in my eyes, you have become, as a [Demi God]in stature!!may the Gods, smile upon you my friend.you are truly are a great man or woman whatever the case may be. wonder if MATELL appreciates this kind of outpouring of fan support?
    I don't know about Mattel, but Scott was pretty incredulous when the RGD people told him about yoda's sub drive last year.

I just got off the phone with DR and they're adding a 2nd sub to my order.

As always, thanks for the support, man. We all owe you!!!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, NINJOR, ROTAR, TWISTOID

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    I don't know about Mattel, but Scott was pretty incredulous when the RGD people told him about yoda's sub drive last year.
    Really? I didn't get that impression. He seemed more shocked than skeptical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Loc187 View Post
    Thank you, Yoda, for what you're doing for the line!

By the way, I just bought my extra sub, and the meter is now at 72%!
    Good stuff!! We are now at 4!!!! Thanks for the support and kind words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxysurfer View Post
    Really? I didn't get that impression. He seemed more shocked than skeptical to me.
    Yeah, that's how he seemed to me too.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    I just got off the phone with DR and they're adding a 2nd sub to my order.

As always, thanks for the support, man. We all owe you!!!
    Sweet!!! We are to 5 now and this has only been going for 40 minutes!!!! We are going to do this gang!!!!!! Thank you so much for contributing!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, I May have misspoke. He wasn't skeptical, it was more of a "wow, i can't believe somebody did that."

YES! YES! YES! Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Ok, NOW my 2 subs have been ordered.

YFM, you are simultaneousy awesome and insane.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    Sorry, I May have misspoke. He wasn't skeptical, it was more of a "wow, i can't believe somebody did that."
    Oohhh, gotcha! Right right, yeah. I think that is everybody's reaction to what Yoda is doing!

Truly a hero to MOTUC!!

You should get a bulk discount... You should at least get one free sub, or a free Grayskull or something.

You rock Yodafreakmaster!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

You deserve your own MOTUC figure sir! You are a true hero and a Master of the Universe! (I'm still not buying a third subscription, hope everyone understands )

Yoada, what did you do with all the subs last year? Just curious as you are even buying more subs this year than last year. After you announced this last year, I was like "Oh no he's gonna regret that. What's he gonna do with all the figures?"

BTW, did you listen to RGD 119? Scott seems to have been completely unaware of last year's sub match drive! I wonder how that is possible as he seems to know a lot of what is posted here.
    Awesome sticker included!