Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I agree but add Scud as well...the man bout 34 subs as well! All three of ya need medals...lol.
    Holy Crap!!!! Scud bought 34!!!!! Is that for real???? Did he post a screen shot? Is there someone out there as nutty for MOTUC's as me?!?!?! If so, KUDOS to Mr. Scud!!!!!!! So freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Holy Crap!!!! Scud bought 34!!!!! Is that for real???? Did he post a screen shot? Is there someone out there as nutty for MOTUC's as me?!?!?! If so, KUDOS to Mr. Scud!!!!!!! So freaking awesome!!!!!!!!
    No... He did not buy 34 subs... He was randomly posting in several threads and making sarcastic comments... The general consensus was that he was just messing around with everyone.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    No... He did not buy 34 subs... He was randomly posting in several threads and making sarcastic comments... The general consensus was that he was just messing around with everyone.
    That sucks!!!! Does that mean our org total is inflated by 34 subs???? Even so, we are CRUSHING it this year with all of the additional subs!!!!! I think we can still hit 1250 before the deadline is over!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    As a rule, don't believe Scud. I just added him to my ignore list. It grew tiresome.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I ended up buying 2 more subs to bring my grand total to 20 Club Eternia subs for 2014. That's all I can do though. Those 15 castle grayskulls I have coming later this year are more than enough for me to handle. lol.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    This is a thread full of noble and fearless warrior!
    Respect!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    As a rule, don't believe Scud. I just added him to my ignore list. It grew tiresome.
    Scud was reported yesterday and probably gets reported on regularly.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

12 subs is all I could support this year, and I fear that if 2014 goes through we need more than one MEGA drive to make the last year (2015) happen. Financially I might be able to contribute such a drive with yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac next year. I don't know if u guys are willing to do so again, but I'll try my best to support in a similar scale. But I have a question for yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac: Which platforms do u guys use to sell the unwanted subs? Is it mostly ebay or the org? I have rented a big storage, so space is not the issue, but eventually I have to sell some subs if I'm willing to do such a drive for 2015.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyVinze View Post
    12 subs is all I could support this year, and I fear that if 2014 goes through we need more than one MEGA drive to make the last year (2015) happen. Financially I might be able to contribute such a drive with yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac next year. I don't know if u guys are willing to do so again, but I'll try my best to support in a similar scale. But I have a question for yodafreakmaster and MOTU_Maniac: Which platforms do u guys use to sell the unwanted subs? Is it mostly ebay or the org? I have rented a big storage, so space is not the issue, but eventually I have to sell some subs if I'm willing to do such a drive for 2015.
    Thanks for your awesome contribution!!!

I actually have a lot of international friends. I ship their figures every 2-3 months in order to help them save on shipping. They prefer to deal with me over Matty. I used to sell on ebay, but you lose almost 14% between ebay and paypal fees. Then you have to add in the cost of boxes, tape, ink, labels, stamps.com membership fees, etc. So, I try to stay away from ebay when at all possible.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Well gang, WE DID IT!!!!!!! I know that my sub match drive was probably just a small blip on the Matty radar and meter, but I'd like to think that it helped generate some positivity and buzz for a subscription buying surge when we really needed one I am still blow away at how BIG the He-Man.org community stepped up this year to make 2014 a reality!!!!!!!! Thanks to EVERYONE who contributed and for going above and beyond for this awesome brand!!!!!! MOTU has the best fan community period! Anyone with doubts of that can see what we've been up to and accomplished these past few weeks Our teamwork and efforts have been without limits!!!! Great job He-Fans and She-Ravers!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!

A stunning achievement! Get ready to repeat the effort next year, as we'll desperately need it, for most likely the final time ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    A stunning achievement! Get ready to repeat the effort next year, as we'll desperately need it, for most likely the final time ever!
    GAH!!!! I HOPE it does not come down to that again next year!!!!! I would love it if we crushed the sales goal in the first couple of days and could sit back and relax knowing that we are good to go for 2015!!!!!! This year and last year have been stressful to say the least.

I will ALWAYS support this line, but I would LOVE it if I did not feel like I had to buy 30-35 subs I dont need or want to help it meet the sales goal for 2015!!!!

Hey guys, since we made it, we're gonna go ahead an close this one down. But if you want to say thanks to yodafreakmaster for his matching offer (and MOTU_Maniac for his efforts too) check out the Special: Thank You Thread