Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    In regards to this years drive, I'm trying to convince the boyfried if I can get more than my usual 2 subs next year. I'll purchase today once he gives me the approval.
    I hope he can be convinced!!! We can use all the support we can get in making 2014 Club Eternia a reality!!!

All right, I already ordered two subs, but I figured if you are doing this then what the hell - so I ordered 1 more just now.

Cool stuff, man.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Just got a sub for the first time ( no way I could miss out on Two Bad, oh the unnamed one also)
    Amazing thing your doing mate, very cool
    Zombihamma puts us up to 14!!!!!!!!! Very cool of you to support MOTUC's!!!!! Much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    All right, I already ordered two subs, but I figured if you are doing this then what the hell - so I ordered 1 more just now.

Cool stuff, man.
    HOLY CRAP!!! I cannot keep up with all of these sub posts Thank you Veebs!!!!!!! Make the total 15!!!!!

I just bought 1 sub 5 mins ago. Thank-you for offering to do this again. Tom
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Movie mayhem!
    I was only going to get one sub this year but this is so cool of you I decided to stick to 2 like I have in the past. Just ordered them so you can add +2. I took a screen shot my confirmation if you need it.

I don't know about Mattel, but Scott was pretty incredulous when the RGD people told him about yoda's sub drive last year.

As long as the aknowlegement is there,to show love. love makes the world go round!!
    Last edited by braxsis364; August 16, 2013 at 02:24pm. Reason: mispelled

Ok, I did ONE LAST ONE for the sub drive. I'm going to be in so much trouble with my other half when January comes, but at least I should be able to sell most of the extras at cost or more.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker
    Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I just bought 1 sub 5 mins ago. Thank-you for offering to do this again. Tom
    This is incredible gang!!! Angel T makes 16!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    I was only going to get one sub this year but this is so cool of you I decided to stick to 2 like I have in the past. Just ordered them so you can add +2. I took a screen shot my confirmation if you need it.
    No need for a screen shot I trust my friends here on the org. Thank you so much!!! So 18!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Ok, I did ONE LAST ONE for the sub drive. I'm going to be in so much trouble with my other half when January comes, but at least I should be able to sell most of the extras at cost or more.
    Make that 19!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! I hope you dont get into too much trouble!! We can do this He-Fans and She-Ravers!!!!!!

Guys, this is the second year in a row YFM is doing this and based on the recent RGD Toy Guru wasn't even aware of his efforts- which based on the sheer number of subs he got in 2013 is shocking. I vote for a special 'YFM appreciation' gesture of some kind by Matty if the 2014 sub goes through. Doesn't need to be a figure per se (don't want the fans crying foul over it of course), but maybe a gratis sub or two thrown his way to demonstrate how much his efforts mean to this community. You're a true gem YFM. I mean that from the bottom of my fan heart.

EDIT:
    Part of the reason I was so sure 2014 was a lock even before the subs went on sale was due to the sense of connectedness and camaraderie that this community always displays when the chips are down. The dealer and reseller subs are just as important as anyone elses, but it's those coming from people subbing even when they disagree with the sales model or when it hurts financially that are the real heroes. And then of course there are solid chaps like YFM and his sub drive effort. You guys ALL rock.
    Last edited by Stygian360; August 16, 2013 at 02:45pm.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Wow, this is incredibly generous of you yoda! I decided last night that I'll be ordering 1 Club Eternia sub. I can't do it until I get home in a few hours, but I'll come back to this thread when I make it official. By the looks of things, the sub drive will be over by then!! This thing is banging right along! Either way, thanks again yoda!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Guys, this is the second year in a row YFM is doing this and based on the recent RGD Toy Guru wasn't even aware of his efforts- which based on the sheer number of subs he got in 2013 is shocking. I vote for a special 'YFM appreciation' gesture of some kind by Matty if the 2014 sub goes through. Doesn't need to be a figure per se (don't want the fans crying foul over it of course), but maybe a gratis sub or two thrown his way to demonstrate how much his efforts mean to this community. You're a true gem YFM. I mean that from the bottom of my fan heart.
    Agree dude !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I've already got my figure anyways in the form of Mo-Larr Thank you so much for the kindness!! It means alot!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Space-Man View Post
    Wow, this is incredibly generous of you yoda! I decided last night that I'll be ordering 1 Club Eternia sub. I can't do it until I get home in a few hours, but I'll come back to this thread when I make it official. By the looks of things, the sub drive will be over by then!! This thing is banging right along! Either way, thanks again yoda!
    Looking forward to you joining the ranks of this drive!!!! See you after work

Great work gang! YFM, I kinda love you.

I already bought mine and can ill afford another, but I wanted to commend everyone here. We can make 2014 happen!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I've already got my figure anyways in the form of Mo-Larr Thank you so much for the kindness!! It means alot!!!
    Wait, I thought that French MOTUC collector- the one who always cosplays as Mo-Larr- was the one that figure was made for?
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I bought my first 2014 sub moments ago.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Wait, I thought that French MOTUC collector- the one who always cosplays as Mo-Larr- was the one that figure was made for?
    Rockvivien is the real "fake" Mo-Laar, Yoda is the real one since he is a dentist
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Ain't no Master like a yodafreakmaster! Hey! Ho!

Heroic Warrior
    Living in a reality where MOTUC goes on forever and ever and ever.....
    Ok, I just bought my ONE sub that I had been too lazy to log on and buy up to this point, but I wanted to take advantage of Yoda's crazy offer. I have to say last year I was wondering where all the MOTU Whales were, seems like we have at least one! This is a truly aweome thing, I wasnt even aware of your offer last year. I have every confidence the line will continue with the crazy ass fans that are on this board. Love it!!!

Wow Yodafreakmaster - you're an animal. Thanks for doing this for us again! You're definitely an amazing example of what a fan can do for their brand!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanwalker View Post
    I bought my first 2014 sub moments ago.
    Oceanwalker makes 20!!!!!! We are blowing it up today gang!!!!!

Just bought my 5th sub so +1 . Thanks for doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by iumma View Post
    Ok, I just bought my ONE sub that I had been too lazy to log on and buy up to this point, but I wanted to take advantage of Yoda's crazy offer. I have to say last year I was wondering where all the MOTU Whales were, seems like we have at least one! This is a truly aweome thing, I wasnt even aware of your offer last year. I have every confidence the line will continue with the crazy ass fans that are on this board. Love it!!!
    iumma makes 21!!!!!! Time to drink j/k

We are going to cause a Digital River server crash if this keep up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    Just bought my 5th sub so +1 . Thanks for doing this!
    Ooof-dah!!! I seriously cannot keep up with you all!!!! At this pace, the matching will be over before dinner time!!!! That's ok though. Keep them coming everyone!!!!! We are now at 22!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just bought my first sub since 2010 so +1! Cherry Picker no more to keep the line going and BIG thanks to YFM for leading the final assault. Thanks for the encouragement.

YFM, you are an awesome individual!!

Like last year, big thanks to you for all your support. Your continued dedication has inspired me to purchase 3 more subs. I'll be ordering them tomorrow because I don't want to take slots away from your sub drive.

Thanks again!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Badgumbo View Post
    Well, I just bought my first sub since 2010 so +1! Cherry Picker no more to keep the line going and BIG thanks to YFM for leading the final assault. Thanks for the encouragement.
    Welcome back to Club Eternia!!! Thank you so much for supporting the line this year!!!!! This year is going to be SO AWESOME!!!! We now have #23 so overall subs added will be 46 as we stand now!!!! Not bad for a few hours of subbing IMO