Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

Quote Originally Posted by Badgumbo View Post
    Well, I just bought my first sub since 2010 so +1! Cherry Picker no more to keep the line going and BIG thanks to YFM for leading the final assault. Thanks for the encouragement.
    *Starts slow clap.......*
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    YFM, you are an awesome individual!!

Like last year, big thanks to you for all your support. Your continued dedication has inspired me to purchase 3 more subs. I'll be ordering them tomorrow because I don't want to take slots away from your sub drive.

Thanks again!!
    Holy COW!!!!!! Thank you SO much for your added support!!!!!!!! We need dedicated collectors subbing up tomorrow too so that is totally awesome!!!!!

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    He-Fans and She-Ravers; It is time to get that final push we need to secure the 2014 Subscription and keep MOTUC's going!!!! We can do this together!!!!

What I'm willing to do to help the cause; TODAY ONLY!!! For every subscription that my fellow He-Man.org friends purchase today, I WILL MATCH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE WITH ONE OF MY OWN!!!!!!! This is no joke. I am dead serious. I love MOTUC's too much to see it get cancelled or scaled back to only 4 figures!!

The details; I will ask that folks be completely honest in their posts here stating that they have purchased a sub. I have faith in this wonderful community and feel that I can trust you all not to take advantage of my good nature. Please only post with a message that you have purchased a sub if you truly have, and if you have following reading this thread. To match your sub purchase today, your purchase must be made between 10:00 AM Central time and midnight Central Time.

Why I think this could help give us a solid push towards the 100% minimum orders and beyond?; To any of you that are "on the fence" about buying a Club Eternia Sub, or are thinking about adding another sub, your purchase will have more meaning. Know that if you buy a sub during this Subscription Drive, it will count for 2 towards our goal!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Of course, I CANNOT match 100+ subs. I'm not made of money For the purposes of this SUB DRIVE I will be matching 35 subscription purchases!!!!!!! That's right!!! 5 more matches than last year's edition of my match drive!!!

Here is the link to the match drive from last year in case any of you have doubts to the validity of this effort: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ive!-MUST-READ

Let's get subbing gang and keep this AMAZING line of MOTUC's going!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was going to buy mine today regardless but, this is a happy accident.

Subbed Up.PNG

Thanks for your insane dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by 80's Enthusiast View Post

Subbed Up.PNG

Thanks for your insane dedication.
    Thank you very much 80's Enthusiast!!!!!! We are nearly to 50 total subs already!!!!!! This is seriously awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm very proud to be a part of this wonderful community of He-Fans and She-Ravers

We are at 24!!!!!!

Hey Yodafreakmaster! I already got my subs for next year, but thanks for your amazing support and dedication! Btw what job do you do?
    Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

I just bought mine! Are you going to PowerCon? I would like to personally shake your hand!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Posted from iOS app

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    You're awesome Yoda!

Your post inspired me to finally get off my but and purchase my sub.

P.S. Do you think you'll offer up any of your extras from next year to Canadians, or U.S. sales only?

I was on the fence about a second sub but this has convinced me.

Pure dedication. Inspiring.

One more sub for me, 2 more towards the goal.

Thank you YodaFreakMaster.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Posted from iOS app

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    Just order a second sub. Thanks for doing this!
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    I bought 2 today.

I'm shocked that since TG says he reads the forums that he was unaware of your sub drive last year.

Anyways I hope this year goes smoother than last year for you. And Matty should offer you some artwork or something...maybe TG's own personal spirit of grey skull.
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

Quote Originally Posted by 80's Enthusiast View Post
    Yep me too! My plan was always to sub up today as I know the charge now won't show up on my card until monday. I've thought about it over and over about getting 2 subs (last year I just got the one) but the news about Two-Bad, Scorpia hint and confirmation I'll get Razz by the end of 2015 for sure tipped me over the edge. I just hope I can sell the more obscure vintage MOTU at cost such as Rio Blast, Blast Attak, Extendar etc... I already have a buyer for the NA figures on one sub and I probably won't keep the Unnamed One on either sub, so that said I can't see myself taking a loss next year. Filmation and POP are my main thing so having 2 figures from those isn't a problem if that's what happens

Anyway that's 2 for your match drive this year YFM! (I only did the single sub last year in your match thread ) It's great what your doing as I know it edges me that bit closer to getting Razz!
    Last edited by blackiecats; August 16, 2013 at 03:25pm.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Court Magician
    I just re-subbed
    Can't afford it really, but also can't afford to miss out..

yodafreakmaster, I love you. I really do!

I feel like we all should chip in and get you a gift basket or something !
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    I just bought mine! Are you going to PowerCon? I would like to personally shake your hand!
    PlatinumFist makes 25!!!! YOU BET I'll be at Power Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing you and many other org'ers there!!!!! I cannot recommend Power Con enough!!!! It is truly the most awesome Convention on Planet Earth!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Slow down gang!!!! Just kidding!!!! This is going CRAZY fast!!!! marndt8448 makes 26!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    You're awesome Yoda!

Your post inspired me to finally get off my but and purchase my sub.

P.S. Do you think you'll offer up any of your extras from next year to Canadians, or U.S. sales only?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    yodafreakmaster, I love you. I really do!

I feel like we all should chip in and get you a gift basket or something !
    I agree 100% he has more then chipped in to help us its only right we do something for him. When that's decided count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    I was on the fence about a second sub but this has convinced me.

Pure dedication. Inspiring.

One more sub for me, 2 more towards the goal.

Thank you YodaFreakMaster.
    Outstanding!!!! Thank you so much!!!! paulioscorchio makes 27!!!!!!!!

I had tech problems earlier this week and couldn't order my sub--I guess that was an omen!

+1 Sub for me today!
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Adora NJ View Post
    Just order a second sub. Thanks for doing this!
    Princess Adora NJ makes #28!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Parker View Post
    I bought 2 today.

I'm shocked that since TG says he reads the forums that he was unaware of your sub drive last year.

Anyways I hope this year goes smoother than last year for you. And Matty should offer you some artwork or something...maybe TG's own personal spirit of grey skull.
    HAH!!!! I would send it back if he sent me "his" personal Spirit of Grayskull If they had an extra lying around somewhere I would not turn it away though!!!! Scott is a good guy and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for managing this amazing MOTU line!!! I shudder to think what would have happened or not happened with MOTU if a passionate MOTU fan was not running the show....... I met him at Power Con and I can honestly say that he is one cool dude

Anyways, #30!!!!!!
    Last edited by yodafreakmaster; August 16, 2013 at 09:25pm.

+1 from me!

Looks like the tally is up to 30!

Doing this last year was amazing and doing it again is just incredibly awesome. Just wanted to give a shout out as another "trephinating" MotuC fan. Maybe I might see you at a Mid winter in Chicago sometime
    Anyways, huge props to you. I wished I had waited. I ordered my 2 subs last night

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yep me too! My plan was always to sub up today as I know the charge now won't show up on my card until monday. I've thought about it over and over about getting 2 subs (last year I just got the one) but the news about Two-Bad, Scorpia hint and confirmation I'll get Razz by the end of 2015 for sure tipped me over the edge. I just hope I can sell the more obscure vintage MOTU at cost such as Rio Blast, Blast Attak, Extendar etc... I already have a buyer for the NA figures on one sub and I probably won't keep the Unnamed One on either sub, so that said I can't see myself taking a loss next year. Filmation and POP are my main thing so having 2 figures from those isn't a problem if that's what happens

Anyway that's 2 for your match drive this year YFM! (I only did the single sub last year in your match thread ) It's great what your doing as I know it edges me that bit closer to getting Razz!
    Up to 32 now!!!!!! We've already surpassed last year's match drive mark!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    PlatinumFist makes 25!!!! YOU BET I'll be at Power Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing you and many other org'ers there!!!!! I cannot recommend Power Con enough!!!! It is truly the most awesome Convention on Planet Earth!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Slow down gang!!!! Just kidding!!!! This is going CRAZY fast!!!! marndt8448 makes 26!!!!!!
    Cool, see you there then!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Add one more, as I just SUBBED!

here is proof:

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on August 16, 2013!

If you ordered a 2014 subscription, you have already been charged for your 2014 Club membership(s) sign-up fee(s). You will receive separate order and shipment notifications as club figures are shipped to you. The cost for the figures and applicable shipping costs/taxes/fees are charged when the figures are shipped.

If you ordered a standard MattyCollector.com figure, your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. In the meantime, please save this email -- it's your "proof of purchase" until you get the shipping confirmation.

Unless your order contains a Preorder item or a 2014 Subscription, your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

Here's a summary of your order:

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Yoda....you sir are a saint. I already bought my sub but I know where I'll buy from if I happen to need a second of anyone!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    Add one more, as I just SUBBED!

here is proof:

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com on August 16, 2013!

If you ordered a 2014 subscription, you have already been charged for your 2014 Club membership(s) sign-up fee(s). You will receive separate order and shipment notifications as club figures are shipped to you. The cost for the figures and applicable shipping costs/taxes/fees are charged when the figures are shipped.

If you ordered a standard MattyCollector.com figure, your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. In the meantime, please save this email -- it's your "proof of purchase" until you get the shipping confirmation.

Unless your order contains a Preorder item or a 2014 Subscription, your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

Here's a summary of your order:
    Great Torak !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    Cool, see you there then!

Yea he's back !!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$