Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WE HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE MOTUC's! 2014 Subscription Purchase Match Drive! MUST READ!

Yoda is awesome, I would have not have sub today and waited until the last second and perhaps talked myself out of it for some lame reason.

So yes this drive was the final push I needed.

Widget
    Ordered 1 MOTUC and 1 DCIE just now. Thanks again for your commitment to the community, yodafreakmaster.

Widget
    FINALLY it's payday and I subbed up!

Heroic Warrior
    Ken, you are an awesome man! I got my sub last week (and can't justify another one), but it looks like you'll hit your goal shortly. Also thanks for the figures that you're selling me! If anyone wants to help Yoda finance his 2014 subs, hit him up for some of the 2013 figs that he has plenty of. He'll give you a good deal, and he'll definitely appreciate it!
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Well, it looks like you've already blown past your 35 subs to match - which is amazing - but your effort and willingness to do it pushed me over into adding second subscription for MOTUC as well.

I had been debating whether or not to do it - but when I heard you were doing the sub match drive again, decided to just jump in.

And even though mine comes in just a tad too late to get matched it's really inspiring to see how quickly the 35 new subs got purchased to help push this thing forward.

Awesome thread. Bowing in awe, Yoda!!

GREAT job man! Proud to call you a friend.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I hope he can be convinced!!! We can use all the support we can get in making 2014 Club Eternia a reality!!!
    Looks like you hit your 35 without me, but I convinced him and we bought 6 today. Come on 2014!
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Very cool YFM and everyone who participated!

I just bought 2 subs don`t know if your still matching or not ut I just thought I`d throw it out there

This is amazing!!! MOTUC going for 6 years... NUTS!!! Thanks YFM
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Evil Master of Ducks Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    YFM, you are the Master of Subscriptions - a true Master of the Universe. Even though I'm unemployed I still signed up for a 2014 sub before SDCC, if I'd somehow be able to afford it I would sign up for another, but that won't be possible for me by Monday. But we can do it! 2014 will be the greatest year for MOTUC ever!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Happily invading Castle Grayskull with hippos is my true hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Really amazing, YodaFreakMaster. I wish I could afford to sub, I'd love to help contribute to the continuance of the line.
    Same here. Really awesome stuff. I wish I could help out.
    -KTC

My FREE full-length MOTU novel:

MOTU: The Keldor Chronicles

And its newly-released sequel (which is also FREE):

MOTU: Legacies

Widget
    passionate guys here .. nice nice nice ... including me a special shout to YFM applause applause

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    AMAZING!!!!!!!! I had to step away from the forums for a little while to run some errands. I knew we were going to sail past 35 new subs + my matches today. You all are helping to blow it out of the water!!!!!! It is totally incredible how much progress we have made today in such a short period of time!!!!

All I have to say at this point is KEEP THOSE SUB ORDERS COMING IN!!!!!!!!!! Although the org has surpassed our tallies from last year, I have a feeling that we still have some work to do before we ultimately hit our goal. Plus, if we can exceed our goal like we did last year, there is potential for othere amazing add on items like: mini-subs, Snake Mountain, vehicles, etc.

2014 will likely be the best year for MOTUC's EVER!!!!!!!!!

Now it is time for me to digest the goodness I missed in this thread and get back to you all when I have sorted out the totals.

Thank you sir for all the help and effort. Ca't believe you are doing it again this year.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Just bought a sub Yoda. You're amazing, you continue to be an inspiration!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Grayskull's Librarian Shadow Weaver 78's Avatar
    YFM, I already ordered my 2 on the day of Mattypalooza, but I just felt the need to say thank you x a billion, and YOU ROCK!

May the force be with you and your 35 subs!!!
    Go big or go home

Thank you for doing this again!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    I could see YFM building a nice addition onto his house using all those extra white boxed MOTUC figures as bricks.

I also wonder where he's going on vacation once the windfall comes in from selling 35 Two Bads on eBay.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    You are the hero that this line deserves, yodafreakmaster!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I know you said your done YFM. But Can you please match me .......!!!! I bought 0 subs But all kidding aside thanks for your kindness. Yourself and most of these proactive orgers should really be hired by Mattel. As I think you do more to market this line then, he who shall not be named. I will be hitting you up throughout the year or the rest of the market place to buy some. I like these toys too, but unfortunately I don't hold the power, Thats Mrs. Seth-Man who holds that sword

Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    This is amazing!!! MOTUC going for 6 years... NUTS!!! Thanks YFM
    Original Line... 82-87 - 5 years.
    PoP... ??? 86? - 88? - 2 years? (I really don't know on PoP, when it ran, etc. that's just my guess)
    NA Line... ??? 87-89? - Maybe 2 years?
    200X... 2002 - 2004/5 2-3 years tops.

MotUC, with this sub going through (Which I think it will) Will have outlasted every previous MotU line.

Congrats to ALL!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    So here goes with all of the subbing goodness that took place when I stepped away!!!!! I'm completely BLOWN AWAY at this point

Krysak +1 = 33!
    MaxGoof + 1 = 34!!
    X-Factorz +1 = 35!!! My goal for the day and we hit is WAY EARLIER than I anticipated!!!!!!
    Torak + 1 = 36!!!!
    BingoBrown +1 = 37!!!!!
    TheMook1e +1 = 38!!!!!!
    PanthorCult +1 = 39!!!!!!!
    Kowl +6 (AMAZING) = 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adam03 + 2 = 47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Inhibitor +1 = 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as of now, that means that these few short hours of teamwork and sub support has accounted for 83 new subs to our goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my humble opinion, that is a PRETTY BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep those subs rollling in and let's hit 100 for the day gang!!!!! LONG LIVE MOTUC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Widget
    After seeing this thread, I was inspired to go ahead and pick up a second sub today as well. This is my first year subbing since I only found out about the line last December. Thanks to Ken and some other members I have been able to pick up all the 2013 figures and almost every figure released before this year. Thanks for being an inspiration and a great member of this forum.