Thread: International Fans- Need help with your 2014 Sub? I'll help you!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar

International Fans- Need help with your 2014 Sub? I'll help you!

I did this last year and since we are winding down with only a few days left, I am willing to do even more for next year.

Here's my plan: I will provide you my address and you can order your 2014 Club Eternia Subscription and have it shipped to me. I will visit the USPS and provide you with all shipping options available and you can decide what works best for you. You can send me the amount for shipping through PayPal and I will ship it and fill out the customs form exactly as you'd like to save on customs fees. If you are interested, send me a pm and I will provide my address.

I have been helping international fans for a long time here and it does save you money. I am one of the most trusted members on these boards so check out my feedback. I do this to help the fans, make some new friends and hopefully extend the life of the line. Long Live MOTUC!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I've never heard anything but positive things about mike. Potential International subscribers, rest easy.