Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Plastic Toys PowerCon Strobo Pickup Service (8/26 SOLD OUT)

Fantastic Plastic Toys PowerCon Strobo Pickup Service (8/26 SOLD OUT)

OK starting a new thread now that all the information is set.

We have thought long and hard and originally we were not going to go through what we did last year, but ultimately we started this store to help fans so we will be providing the same preorder system we did for ToD Sorceress (with some minor changes).

It will be the same process as last year except shipping will be figured up at time of checkout so that you guys are not waiting on invoices like last year. And the same 100% refund guarantee still applies, if we can't get it you get all your money back, some fans ripped us to shreds for not being able to help them but we did the best we could and Mattel selling out was not our fault.

Just understand this is me and my wife doing all this, here is a pic of some of what we did for fans last year. You will see well over 100 ToD so we try to do the best we can. If we can help you guys we will, if we can't we will give you your money back.

Here is the link to the sale page
    http://fantasticplastictoys.com/shop...product_id=366

It will go live around Noon CST (Central Standard Time) on Thursday 8/22

All the ground rules are written there, shipping will be determined by a USPS plugin so whatever it reports is what shipping is. We do NOT charge handling fees.

The "Service Charge" covers paypal fees (which they will take anywhere from 3-6% of our money) and compensate us for time spent in line (we had to make well over 20 trips to the Mattel booth last year, so even if you think it takes 5min to do that we spent almost 2-4hrs of the Con taking care of this stuff).

We hope we can help you guys out again, once the presale sells out that is it. Last time I opened it two more times and that proved to be too much for Mattel to be able to provide.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Thank you for doing this for us again, Mark. Yours and your wife's efforts to get these to the fans who can't attend are very much appreciated.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Although I don't need to get a Strobo, you helped me get a Temple of Darkness Sorceress last year, and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you and your wife put into this! If Goat Man isn't sold early next year I will definitely be looking to you (if you are willing and able of course ) to obtain one.

Just a reminder that in about 1hr the sale goes live.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    Thanks for doing this, it's a relief to have a Strobo secured (hopefully).

Heroic Warrior
    My order is processing! Hope it goes through! Regardless, thank you for doing this for those of us unable to attend a convention this year.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Mark--Big thank you to you and your wife from me as well. I just ordered mine. This is an awesome service you are providing and I thank you again for doing this. If it wasn't for you I might not have gotten a TODS last year...
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Got mine ordered! Thank you so much for doing this!!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Quote Originally Posted by S-Loc187 View Post
    My order is processing! Hope it goes through! Regardless, thank you for doing this for those of us unable to attend a convention this year.
    Processing is just the default store notice for "order placed", I will be going through and hand confirming each one this afternoon/tonight but so far everything is running much smoother than last year.

So far all looks good and I am happy to help (or try to help) again this year, hopefully since I lowered the overall number I am trying to get we will be 100%

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Ordered mine, but the shipping seamed strange, I hope I chose the right one.
    You did right, the problem is the USPS changed the names of a lot of their shipping services in January and so the plugin labels it differently or weirdly on your receipt. But I looked at it and everything appears OK.

Thanks for doing this again Mark. MUCH appreciated!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    You did right, the problem is the USPS changed the names of a lot of their shipping services in January and so the plugin labels it differently or weirdly on your receipt. But I looked at it and everything appears OK.
    Thanks for letting me know.

I'd love to get just 1. But I'll have to wait a week until next Friday(payday). So hopefully they won't sell out before then. Either way Mark & his wife are doing a service that is much....much appreciated.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Thanks for doing this again, Mark! Just pre-ordered.

Got TOD Sorceress last year from Fantastic Plastic Toys, this is the place to get it if you don't want to wait until December.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I'd love to get just 1. But I'll have to wait a week until next Friday(payday). So hopefully they won't sell out before then. Either way Mark & his wife are doing a service that is much....much appreciated.
    I think it should last quite a while, demand for Strobo is not nearly what it was for ToD.

As of right now we have sold 50% of the slots we have

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think it should last quite a while, demand for Strobo is not nearly what it was for ToD.

As of right now we have sold 50% of the slots we have
    Err... You had it up less than 12 hours and you're 50% sold out, and you think it'll last another week? I'm a bit confused....
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Warrior
    Hey if any one doesn't want the Zodak head let me know please.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    Err... You had it up less than 12 hours and you're 50% sold out, and you think it'll last another week? I'm a bit confused....
    We had double the slots for ToD Sorceress last year and she sold out in 2hrs.

With MOTUC the bulk of buyers are going to hit in the first 3 hours, then everyone else will trickle in. There should be another rush as overseas people see its for sale but for the most part the BIG number of buyers has already shown up.

It could sell out tomorrow but given its been much slower than ToD I think it will last at least a few more days

Just bought mine through you. Thanks for doing this!
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Angella, Sssqueeze, Peekablue, Mara, Evilseed, and Granita

I almost missed this. Just ordered two. Hopefully you can score enough. Thanks very much!

OK I have went through each order by hand and marked them as processed, make sure if you did not get a notice from that both webmaster@fantasticplastictoys.com and orders@fantasticplastictoys.com are not marked as spam as that is how we will be sending updates like Tracking Numbers.

Court Magician
    When is the Con again?

9/14 & 9/15 I believe

Just ordered 2. Hope I made it in time! Thanks Mark!