Thread: Do any of you use action figure/collection-based apps for iPhone, iPad or Android?

Do any of you use action figure/collection-based apps for iPhone, iPad or Android?

Hi all,

I'm curious to know if any of you use action figure/collector-based apps for smartphones and tablets? (specifically Apple but also Android devices)

I don't even know what's out there or if they're any good - any help would be greatly appreciated
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

I was using the three brothers app for collection database and it had a lot of items on there. But then I switched to an android phone and haven't found one up to snuff yet.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Thanks for that rankinman. They haven't updated it since 2012...the last figure they have listed is Frosta and she doesn't even have a picture. What a shame Mattel couldn't do something like this...

Do other toy companies...?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

I use the Toy collector app from Three Brothers on my iPhone seems they update it pretty often.
    "Problems Weaver?"