Thread: What classic TV shows would you like to see repeated on TV or on Netflix?

What classic TV shows would you like to see repeated on TV or on Netflix?

What classic TV shows would you like to see repeated on TV or on Netflix? (not necessary Netflix - I think that's the most internationally recognised streaming service. In the UK, we also have LoveFilm and I tink the US has Hulu - I don't know of any others)

I'd love to The Charmings repeated - I'm not sure if it's been on TV anywhere since its original broadcast. Also, Captain Planet and the Planeteers - that hasn't been shown in the UK since the 90s. And I'd be super-stoked if episodes of Gladiators showed up on LoveFilm Instant.

What about you guys and gals?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Head of the Class, Mr. Belvedere, The Hogan Family, Perfect Strangers, You Can't Do That On Television.
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

For me

Centurions, M.A.S.K, He-Man & She - Ra, The Addams Family 60s tv series, Dempsey & Makepeace, The Flying Doctors, Prisoner Cell Block H.
    That must be a suprise choice but PCBH was & still is a great Aussie show.

The Sooty Show (with Matthew Corbett)
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Werewolf, Double Dare, Spider-Man, Salute Your Shorts, and the list goes on and on.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Dungeons and Dragons, Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog, Princess Gwenevere(Starla) and the Jewel Riders, Sailor Moon, My Little Pony(original), He-Man, She-Ra, Thundercats, Silverhawks, Bravestarr, FILMation's Ghostbusters, Vehicle Voltron.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

HD figures on youtube
    Dallas & Knots Landing

I could go for some Star Blazers. Can't afford to buy them

I'd like to see Belle & Sebastian, Beverly Hills Teens, Small Wonder, Out Of This World, You Can't Do That On Television and Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling (GLOW).
    Manny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I don't know if they're on Netflix (i think they are), but I'd love to watch repeats of Three's Company and Melrose Place on TV.