Thread: motu tree of life playset

motu tree of life playset

here is a play set I dreamed up for some time and I got a hold of a snake mt from a friend that was going to just put in the trash where it was broke in places and missing stuff I was like no way so I made this tree of life playset here is a bio for it

moss man and the master ran a set of snake men out of a den they had and moss man new he had to make it look better then this but when he started to bring the mt back to life there was a tree that he thought he new
    and when he helped make the mt come back to life it was who he thought it was the tree of life the same tree that freed man at arms back years ago and now moss man and gator make this the fortress and get help from the tree of life to stop the snake men

amazing what you can do with spray foam
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

Heroic Warrior
    grifter, you are just on a roll. This playlet is amazing you painted in every detail really well. what a clever use of a snake mountain

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Kind of Snakemen base? I dig it! Lovely colours.

This is so cool!! It's a lot like the prototype they came up with for a playset before they went in the snake mountain direction. It was the snake mountain sculpt but with changes and a totally different paint scheme. Yours is similar and I love it.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I did not know that. well I was talking to my wife and said there is not a lot of playsets in motu. so I can fix that if I had the parts and when I got the broken up snake mt. I know I could make some thing sweet me and my boy just got done reading the book with the tree of life in it and I sad that's it do a
    playset on it and there how I come to be but thanks guy for the killer words on this it was fun

Really nice! Thanks for posting pix!

Here's that prototype:

A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

DAMN cool!
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Snappy Threader
    That is wicked cool. I love it.

thanks for the pic that is cool man I need to get one more now I got this pic and make that one
    thanks guys for the killer words on this