View Poll Results: Sagitar vs. Madame Razz who would you choose?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sagitar all the way!

65 39.39%
  • Madame Razz is quintessential to the lineup!

100 60.61%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sagitar VS. Madame Razz

Sagitar VS. Madame Razz

During a Roast Gooble interview, Toy Guru pitted these two against each other for a slot in the next two years line up due to them both being 100% tooled, so I was curious if the fans could choose who would they pick?

Madame Razz without a doubt!!

While Sagitar is an awesome character that I'd love to see in Classics, Madame Razz is a much bigger and more important character to the mythos.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I'm going with Sagitar just because I think he would be a cooler figure and toy. I know Madame Razz is undoubtedly an essential character, but I never liked her in the Filmation cartoon. She doesn't excite me in any way.

Sagitaur all the way . Madame Razz. BBBOOOOOOOOO!

Sagitar all the way for me.. hate,hate,hate the looks of Razz and her broom and dont really care about her mythos in the MOTU world..... .Ive never been a fan of cartoony kinda friendly characters (orko,kowl,imp etc)..ever..even as a child..

i think the 4h would do Sagitar crazy justice, cant say the same for razz ...
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

Hmmmm..lets see...secret keeper and essential member of the great rebellion who appeared in almost every She-ra cartoon or NA Horse dude....hmmmm...what to pick

Definitely Sagitar. NA all the way!!!
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Gotta be Razz. Story-important characters first and foremost for me. I vote Flogg before Sagitar as well.

Really? We're going to do this? LoL

I want both, but I want Madame Razz more.

Sagittar had a figure. Razz never did.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Tough call, there's a lot of valid points for both figures to be made.

Sagitar would provide a nice bit of NA love & he serves as a mount, which is great. Razz is a 2-for-1 character if you count broom & she knows Adora's secret making her pretty essential.

Either way people will be thrilled or ******. I'm fine without either so not voting.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    In my book, Helmeted centaur with sword and shield beats cartoony witch with talking broom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Hmmmm..lets see...secret keeper and essential member of the great rebellion who appeared in almost every She-ra cartoon or NA Horse dude....hmmmm...what to pick
    Sagitar was in the majority of the NA episodes and was one of the main Galactic Protectors featured. Both characters are important to their respective eras.

This will be a case where it'll come down to nostalgia (Razz is a beloved cartoon character over Sagitar) versus aesthetics (Sagitar is far more toyetic than Razz).

What will it be...the centaur warrior or the purple witch with the talking broom?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

To me, NA doesn't exist, but on the other hand....I don't want Razz either....

But I would pick a character that exists in a story I care about before one that I don't, so Razz.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    This is like having to choose between Huntara and Lord Masque... only worse.

Both Razz and Sagitar are essential, primary characters for their respective eras and factions, appearing regularly throughout their toons. It's not as if they were somewhat obscure or secondary characters that PoP or NA fans could easily do without. No choice is possible, because the line would be seriously lacking without any of them.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Sagitar of course! He's a huge frickin sci-fi-centaur!
    Still I'd love to get Razz.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Madame Razz consistently gets poo pooed on. It is her time to shine!

Amazing how little respect NA boys seems to get, until they are paired up against an icky girl for a slot in the line.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Maybe this can be the SDCC 2014 vote.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Sagitar would be such a cooler figure than some fat old lady. Anything that even reminds me of her voice grates me. Oh deary my ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    To me, NA doesn't exist, but on the other hand....I don't want Razz either....

But I would pick a character that exists in a story I care about before one that I don't, so Razz.
    Agree 100%! Also if you want to resell figures, Razz is more commonly known than Sagitar. I myself never heard about NA he man until I started collecting motuc. My vote is for Razz

I tied it up 14-14 after choosing Sagitar. Love Centaurs and he looks really cool. But I think that Madame Razz & Broom are essential to the line. Just went with who I think I would like best!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I want BOTH. These are BOTH A-list characters which have been highly requested for YEARS. There should be no either or with them (especially since Sagitar takes up a beast slot). Put Loo-Kee and a Filmation repaint of Kowl with Madame Razz and they save some money (Kowl being a full repaint) and get more sales: people who may not want Madame Razz may "have to have" a Filmation coloured Kowl.

Anyhow, if I'm FORCED to pick (which we SHOULDN'T be), I have to go with Madame Razz. She's so important, hilarious and has never had a figure. She IS the female Orko. Sagitar is amazing and I love him, but he already has a figure...and it's mixed in with my MOTUC collection.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    I tied it up 14-14 after choosing Sagitar. Love Centaurs and he looks really cool. But I think that Madame Razz & Broom are essential to the line. Just went with who I think I would like best!
    Sorry not tied up anymore Madame Razz FTW!!!!!
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

I do want both, but I had to go with Madame Razz. She's essential. Period.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Sagitar and\or any other NA figure over razz

Easily Madame Razz.

I have no idea who Sagitar is other than being from NA.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Both would be nice but i'd prefer Razz over Sagitar as to me her inclusion as a figure is a tad more important to finishing the GR off as close as possible.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor