View Poll Results: Which army builder do you want to see next?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golems

1 0.70%
  • Robot Knights (Hover Robots)

93 65.03%
  • 200x Skeletons

9 6.29%
  • Horde Wraiths

10 6.99%
  • Movie Shock Troopers

14 9.79%
  • NA Mutant Troopers

4 2.80%
  • Skeletor's Skeletor Knights (iPhone game)

5 3.50%
  • Other (Please specify)

7 4.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which 2-pack army builder would you like to see next?

Which 2-pack army builder would you like to see next?

The two-packs we've received so far have been really strong and highly demanded! What's left that peaks your interest the most?

Skeletor's Robot Knights (Hover Robots)

200x Skeletons (Regular or Slime Pit Versions)

Golems (Sand or Granite)

Movie Shock Troopers (Black-armored baddies!)

Horde Wraiths (from the 200x cartoon)

Skeleton Warrior Knights (from iPhone game)

NA Mutant Troopers (NA Cartoon)

Other (please specify)

Robot Knights/Hover Robots for sure!

Of the ones listed the only ones I don't want are the Movie Shock Troopers and the NA Mutant Troopers.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

I like the movie troopers....but then again, I want all the figures from the movie
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

Heroic Warrior
    Tough decision.

I'll take the golems in both flavors with multiple heads for each.

I would like a six-pack of Darklings... but if not, I'd have to say Skeletor's skeletons.

None of the above - Avionians or Mer-Men, please!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    hover robots for sure !!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Skelcons

Though I'd be happy to get a mixed pack for Skeletors troops/army builder pack like one Skelcon and one Skeleton Warrior or something like that.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

No interest in anything other than Hover Robots (which got the vote from me here) and the "Golems" (which would be great if they came in a two-pack- one sand, one granite, and also if they reduced their Filmation size and made them 6" figure-sized, as I have not much room for anything the height of Shadow Beasts/Gygor).
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    many from that list, but since we ough to "cherry pick" one, i had to go with movie troopers.

Which are actually robots

Skeletor's Robot Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Hoover Robots definetelly.

Hey how about Tuvar VS Badhra?
    Last edited by O'hartley; August 21, 2013 at 09:50pm.
    What the heck, I am just another rebel!

O'hartley

Horde Wraiths all the way!!!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Skeletor's Hover Robots, absolutely. I would take any of the others, but these are the only crucial (in my humble opinion) troops listed.

That said, I'd also love Avion Wingguards, Andreenids, and Beadt Men (the latter for Gygor to command).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

The Robot Knights are an absolute must, and I think of course they should be the next army builder hands down. But, due to their small size, if they release a 2-pack of them, it should be a "single-carded" release priced at $25 (or better, a 3-pack "single-card oversized" release at $30).

Right after them, I'd like a:

-mixed NA army-builder 2-pack (1 Primus Trooper with 2 or 3 alternate heads + 1 Mutant Trooper)

Only after those are released and every main faction has their main army builders (*), should additional army builders be granted to the Heroic Warriors, Evil Warriors and Evil Horde factions, like:

-2-pack of mixed Skeleton Warriors (1 videogame Bone Warrior + 1 200X Mutant Slime Warrior)
    -2-pack of mixed Movie Troopers (1 Air Centurion with hoverdisk + 1 Black Centurion)
    -2-pack of mixed Ladybird army-builders (1 Skelcon + 1 Eternian Trooper **)
    -single-carded 200X Horde Wraith

And then we'd also need some "species" army builders, like Mermen/Fishmen, Avionians, Goblins/Torcs/Orcs, Fire People, Andreenids, Arachna, Caligars, Karikoni, etc. For some of these, the "mixed pack" two-species-in-one-slot strategy could be the most efficient. But in the case of Avionians the best choice could be a male+female 2-pack that included a male body with grasping hands (so as to "correct" Stratos) and a female body with alternate heads for Delora (blonde) and Hawke (red-haired).

As for the rock monsters/sand demons, I do think they are a must, but I don't think they belong in the same category as the other ones here, since they're "beasts". My ideal release for them would be a 2-pack with one of them gray/rock-colored and the other one beige/sand-colored.

(*) Except the Great Rebellion, who are a supposed to be a relatively small group of guerrilla rebels rather than an "army", and the Preternian Heroic Warriors, who don't seem to command an army either.

(**) By "Eternian Trooper" I mean these gray-armored troopers:

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Robot Knights/Hover Robots all the way. They're about half the size of a reg figure so realistically they could be a 4pk. As long as at least 2 of them come with the helicopter blade hands, I'm down for a few!

Heroic Warrior
    Other- King Hsss throne room slave girls!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Without a doubt, the Robot Knights!!

Or, as He-Man always called them, "Robits!"
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Really want the movie figures but since they still don't have the rights, Robot Knights!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Hover Robots will be cool to have finally
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

My vote went to the Shock Troopers.

My second vote would be for the Horde Wraiths.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Cast my vote for Robot Knights. Something 'different' rather than a humanoid type of army builder would be cool I guess.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

what I want to vote is neither.

2 pack Tuvar & Baddrah.

But I voted robot knights from Filmation.

Actually I'd kinda rather the Skelecons from that book.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I've always found the hover robots boring and ill-fitting for a primarily magic-based villain like Skeletor. I voted for the "200X Skeletons" option because I thought it was the Skeleton Warriors from the MVC comic, not the bone creatures. My second choice would be some Skelcons, because I had one of the Ladybird books with them in it when I was a kid.

A pack with one Skeleton Warrior and one Skelcon would be ideal though!

Of course, I would love a Tuvar & Baddhra pack, but I guess that'd have to be outside the sub considering the "vintage only" policy this year.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!