Thread: Daughter Need Help With My Little Pony Blind Bags!

Daughter Needs Help with her My Little Pony Blind Bags!

My daughter has requested that I ask an see if ANYONE here has ANY My Little Pony Blind Bag figure doubles they would sell? [or trade for a custom figure of some kind that I could cook up for them or have currently available?]

My daughter is just now getting into collecting them and only has 3 so far [all from wave 8/current release figures]...

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Lotus blossom

...if ANYONE has doubles of any others from ANY wave PLEASE contact me if your willing to trade or sell them so my daughter can build her collection up some more.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Replikor; August 23, 2013 at 08:26pm.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Sent you a PM. My wife has a lot of extras that we can trade.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

bump, still looking for anyone with doubles they could trade or sell.

I'll keep you in mind-my 17 month old Hermione has 7 of these, and loves them! Every time we go to a store that has them, my wife and I get her one. If we get any doubles, I'll come to you.

If you ever wind up with a double of Twilight Sparkle, let me know please! Hermione seems to have lost that one; I think it must've been left behind in a restaurant or something, as I've searched the house and cars for weeks!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'll keep you in mind-my 17 month old Hermione has 7 of these, and loves them! Every time we go to a store that has them, my wife and I get her one. If we get any doubles, I'll come to you.

If you ever wind up with a double of Twilight Sparkle, let me know please! Hermione seems to have lost that one; I think it must've been left behind in a restaurant or something, as I've searched the house and cars for weeks!

I will do that sir! We can start trading if at all possible our doubles to help each others children fill their collections faster.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Shipped the My Little Pony figures out today. Hope your daughter enjoys them.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Check Kroger, Walrgeens and CVS, I've seem them at all 3. You might pay $1 more than most places but it's still cheaper than postage. Keep an eye out for the Hasbro multi-packs since they repack a lot of the older figures in them, and Fluttershy is getting a unique mold at some point.